[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl that had piss bottles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1464967330425.jpg (196 KB, 1280x2154) Image search: [Google]
1464967330425.jpg
196 KB, 1280x2154
Would you date a girl that had piss bottles?
>>
>used to know piss-fetish tumblr girl who peed in lots of bottles
>didn't care, liked her personality and interest in medicine
> hardly ever thought about this aspect of her
>>
gatorade bottles are the only ones I ever managed to do it with and not need a towel afterward. Disposing of them is a hassle and its just kinda easier going to the bathroom
>>
>>29031789
Absolutely. That'd almost be a plus because I'm sure it turns off other guys.
>>
File: 072.jpg (82 KB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
82 KB, 1280x904
If she's also a true introvert hikikomori or NEET, yes.

This is also unironically the only type of woman that I would ever date, Staceys and other social normies just don't appeal to me.
>>
>>29031789
No because girl urine attracts bears.
>>
If it were unironic yes I would. Hope she uses a funnel though.
>>
>>29031789
No.

But I would date a cosplayer that stored her period blood in bottles to make cakes and chocolate for me with it.
>>
I've only done it once myself, I was at work in a tiny booth and it was -35f out, so I peed in 2 cans and threw them in the snow. (No one else was around to see me)
>>
Can I drink the piss?
>>
If she is decent looking, skinny, and a virgin I can get over it.
>>
>>29031934
nah senpai, when the anxiety hit to hard, I'd lock myself up with 5 (five) 1 gallon jugs. When everyone was asleep I'd dump them down the shower drain.
>>
>>29031789
What anime is the anime depicted in the opening image
>>
>>29032654
i like the ocean spray bottles and gallon jugs. i'd make alcohol in them then piss and vomit(because it was so awful) in them afterwards, the wide mouth made not making a mess easy.
>>
>>29032844
Sword Art Online: Big Titties Edition.
>>
>>29031895
Did she ever pee on you or vice versa?
Literally muh fetish
>>
>>29032654
Muh anxiety. Shut your whore mouth. I hope a civil war happens so i can get to play with whores like you.

C:
>>
>>29035115
no emoticons

wouldnt it be wierd if women fetishised what you're talking about?
>>
>>29035189
If you told me that i would see right through your lies and smack you across the face.

Don't lie to me. You may be able to impress these cucks but not me. I hate your kind more than i hate myself which is a lot.
>>
>>29035232
im not the female you were talking to

baka anon
>>
>>29035256
That was probably not a female either
>>
>>29035301
Probably, but I do believe girls come on 4chan. You have the normies sharing this site with their girlfriends and friends and stuff
>>
>>29031789
>Not using detergent bottles
No, she is clearly a filthy casual
>>
wouldn't they need a funnel?
>>
>>29031962
i know that feel
too bad being an shut-in neet we would probably repel each other and/or not be able to support one another
>>
I'd rather a master
>>
>>29031789
I used to date a girl who used piss bottles yeah

She was actually really hot too
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.