[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who hates this jew? Ignore his comedy. He has millions of views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: GYXr5xmj.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GYXr5xmj.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Who hates this jew? Ignore his comedy. He has millions of views on each video and still begs for money with his peatron.

Why do people like this have no shame? Huur huur pls donate. We have created a monster. Nowadays every youtuber asks for donations even if they earn more than enough.

Check his paetron. It's 5k per month. That's 60k per year
>>
>>29031607
well he started his patreon a long time ago when they changed youtube algorithms and he wouldn't be able to keep making videos unless people supported him. he just had so many fans that they fund him now. he doesn't ever beg for money. he gave away over $100k that was donated to him to put into a fund to defend creative commons and other content creators.
>>
sounds like someone's a bit jealous that they don't have the fupa necessary to pull off a majestic Chub n Tuck like papa
>>
>Check his paetron. It's 5k per month. That's 60k per year

There are bigger fish out there on patreon who draw my ire.
>>
>>29031607
I want him and Sam Hyde to go away
>>
>>29031607
Honestly I love what he is doing with the FUPA thing. He is genuinely a good guy. However,

>ignore his comedy

This I can't do. It's so fucking bad. I like the guy and Vape Nation was fucking great but that's it. He is producing low-tier reaction videos, and god knows why they are successful. His girlfriend's presence in them is pointless too. She just nods along with his comments and contributes nothing. She is strangely fuckable though

I like them as people, and I want to like their content, but it's just so fucking bad.
>>
>>29031644
This. Yeah, his channel is reddit shit, but he's not robbing people. He has said explicitly that they don't need donations any more, but are happy to accept them.

There's nothing wrong with people continuing to give him the money they deem appropriate for his content, even if he doesn't need it to survive. Are you a communist, OP?
>>
>>29031644
basically this.

i'd like to add that it's dishonest to say "forget his comedy", because he actually puts out good content which is more than you can say for most patreon beggers. it's better than no-talent disgusting sjw hacks like jeph handstab jacques getting $120k a year to produce boring drivel.

it did annoy me the "we might need 100k, but we're not going to ask you for money for it. you've already given us so much, we love you guys and appreciate you. 100 thousand dollars though. but don't give us any money! if you did it would have to be 100 thousand dollars" jewy way of begging. my worries were put to rest when they put the money in their lawyer's name and earmarked it for defending fair use, but it was still a weird way to go about begging for money without begging for money.
>>
>>29031607
I've only seen that video where he calls out Leafy for shitting on that autistic guy. He seemed sensible enough in that video. Leafy on the other hand is an insecure cancerous faggot who makes his entire career off gossip girl tier shittalking everyone.
>>
>>29031607
Afaik he's never asked people to donate to his patreon

>>29031884

This t b h family. He seems like a genuinely funny guy but his videos have been mediocre at best for a while.
>>
>>29031981
I thought the 100k thing was suspicious, too, but I guess they were just being open about the situation and didn't expect people to actually donate. Their channel is huge, but it still must be a surprise to them for so much money to be raised voluntarily in such a short period. They dealt with it the right way.
>>
>>29032061
>I guess they were just being open about the situation and didn't expect people to actually donate

oh, please. they know they have an large and incredibly supportive community, and they went to them hat in hand "oh shucks you guys we need a lot of money BUT WE COULD NEVER ASK YOU FOR IT". we need to dispel with this fiction that h3h3 didn't know what they were doing, they knew EXACTLY what they were doing.
>>
He is funny but seems very brainwashed
I just cant get over the fact that he gives you that vibe of the friend that gets caught with 1 gram of weed and rats out everyone he knows without the cops even asking for it.
>>
>>29032015
What is the video? cant find it
>>
>>29031786
>butthurt feminist can't hide the Hyde
>>
>>29032108
So why not just pocket the money? Remember they are still real people. They haven't been afraid to ask for money in the past when they actually needed it, I don't see why they'd have to be sneaky when they have a legitimate cause to need money.
>>
>>29031607
Pepe has been memed into human/jewish form.
>>
>>29032168
I don't remember. Google can probably give it to you though. That whole h3h3 leafy thing was a big deal (for literally no reason)
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
>>29031607
That hypocrite Jew, is now making leafyishere style cringe vids. He saw leafy double his viewers in a couple of months, so he's copying him.

What a slimy Jew.
>>
the whole roasting video thing is boring
>>
>>29032168
>>29032252

He deleted it because leafy donated to him.
>>
>>29031607
No one likes your videos Matt. Ethan made in an afternoon what you make in 4 years. Get fucking bent.
>>
>>29032496
Bold guy will rape this Jew in court, oh yeah!
>>
>>29031644
>wouldn't be able to keep making videos unless people supported him
?????
how does it cost him any money to make videos? the camera he already owns? the computer he already owns?

this is what annoys me about these youtubers, they've created this lie that they can't make videos unless they financially benefit from it, it's just so jewy. they don't want to need to get a job so they push this whole "i can't do it for free guys!!!" when there's lower sub channels constantly putting out material bc it's what they like doing

in short i fucking hate all the big youtubers
>>
I sure do wish he were more like Sam Hyde
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.