[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sub constructivist narrative in the works of Rose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
In the works of Stone, a predominant concept is the concept of precultural
narrativity. If If capitalist subsemioticist theory holds, we have to choose between tha textual paradigm of reality and the capitalist paradigm of consensus. The primary theme of Sargeant?s analysis of poststructural conceptualist theory is the difference between society and class. It could be said that Rose promotes the use of subconstructivist narrative to read society. The subject is interpolated into a postdialectic nihilism that includes sexuality as a reality.
>>
>>29031318

Head to LGBT if you wanna fawn over a british lady-boy
>>
http://changingminds.org/explanations/behaviors/coping/intellectualization.htm

>being such a beta you do this ^
>>
>>29031360

>being such a beta you do this ^
What did he mean by this?
>>
UYDGYDTEVD D W6EEE5W5EHDHDHEB E HSN reyye62gvehehshejdhhfdg G h
>>
Hshs us suba7773 ehdbdue sus used fufhhhhajksjfu7e rd5f
>>
File: really.png (40 KB, 820x174) Image search: [Google]
really.png
40 KB, 820x174
Was he right? Is Lou making all of these threads?
>>
>>29032279
Nothing but white knight paranoia
>>
File: rohans.jpg (122 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
rohans.jpg
122 KB, 1080x1080
pedro here, what's up
>>
>>29032279
It looks like it.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/search/tripcode/%21Mccvk2GuPE/type/op/results/thread/
>>
it's true, he's spamming these threads non stop
Lou is a biggest attentionwhore on this board
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>29032406
>>29032418
That's a big assumption

This post is og
>>
rose i luv you, will you marry me?
>>
>>29032406
>>29032279
>people are just figuring this out
It's been like that for a long time. 90% of these threads are Lou, 10% are actual rosebuds.

Lou sees girls getting attention, so he uses images/threads about those girls to draw attention to himself.

Everyone knows him and Doj are the biggest attentionwhores on 4chan.
>>
>>29032487
unlike any of yours you entirely vapid bore
>>
>>29032487
Archive history confirms the assumption.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/search/tripcode/%21Mccvk2GuPE/

https://desustorage.org/r9k/search/tripcode/%21Mccvk2GuPE/results/thread/
>>
>>29032556
>>29032571
No not really.
Yes, I occasionally make a shit post about certain cam whoers but that doesn't mean every cam-whoer thread was made by me. Doj is the one that usually makes eliza, marky and Savanah brown threads. It's mostly him.
When the thread involves rose or taytay then it is most likely me. Also correlation doesn't equal to causation : )
>>
i'm striaght, but if rose was a guy i'd be gay for sure
>>
>>29032756
>occasionally
yeah whatever, you're involved in every one of these threads
>>
>>29032998
>, you're involved in every one of these threads
And? Do you not understand the purpose of my trip? Lmao
>>
>>29033129
>i'm so funny with my trip going around the board calling every girl a whoer
you're shit lou, all you tripfags are absolute shit
>>
>>29033129
You'll have to explain that purpose because all I see is a crazy fuck who spams threads about girls all day every day.
>>
File: outside.jpg (8 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
outside.jpg
8 KB, 267x189
https://youtu.be/8IM472k0Md8?t=88
why?
>>
File: jumping on jews.png (192 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
jumping on jews.png
192 KB, 1366x768
Stumbled upon a Rose thread on sosach the other day. First time I set foot in /b/ since like NY and here it is, hanging on the front page. It's this female that keeps checking up on me, not the other way around.
>>
>>29033964
>I made a thread on a russian board and came here to post about it
Fixed this for you
>>
File: 2.jpg (22 KB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
22 KB, 480x271
>>29034231
What could I possibly gain out of this on the online taiwanese cave-painting museum? Some beta karma points?
>>
>>29034776
The world is full of crazy people who waste their time doing stupid things everyday. Instead of wasting your time on rose, try doing something productive, like looking up tips on any kind of self improvement.
>>
>>29034963
Time you enjoy wasting, etc.
>>
>>29035079
You're the guy who's going to russian boards to post rose threads, not me.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.