[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are going for some tendies after leaving your house for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Helizzhash.jpg (856 KB, 1980x1485) Image search: [Google]
Helizzhash.jpg
856 KB, 1980x1485
you are going for some tendies after leaving your house for the first time in months, suddenly this slaaneshi daemonette appears in front of you, she gives you the chance to live a life of unbound degeneracy if you pay with your soul, btw if accepting your body will slowly devolve into a mass of pulsating flesh.
what do you do?
>>
>>29031299
I tell her to follow me to the gay bathhouse.
>>
That depends, will you have to pay my rent?
>>
nope. away with you vile woman
in the name of jesus christ begone!
>>
>>29031299
all this heresy
>>
>>29031299
EXTERMINATUS

In the name of the Emperor of unique posts.
>>
What video is this from?
https://instaud.io/_/private/840184c6491bf52a8b551592b65e335a30c6fee3.mp3
She is so perfect, I want her to love me. I would do anything.
>>
>>29033163
she can't love yet, her brain haven't developed enough at this point.
>>
>>29033163
check the archive
http://www.dailymotion.com/ElizaArchive
>>
>>29033202
She's fucked two guys and sent her nudes to at least half a dozen people, including that autistic kike. She knows more about love than anyone here.
>>
>>29033243
That's out of date as fuck and the uploader stopped responding to emails months ago.
>>
>>29031299
i'd tell her grow som boobs and start talking chestlet am i right bros XD XD
>>
>>29033244

>Maybe being a whore will make him/ them love me!

Typical dumb-slut logic.
>>
>>29033323
The semen thief appears to possess a set of boobs. What now?
>>
Meh, there's no point in these threads if she isn't here
>>
How many hot loads do you think she has drank
>>
>a month away from becoming a wizard
begone demon, my powers grow stronger by the day
soon I will transcend the realm of the flesh into higher planes
>>
>>29034152
she is here you fucking retard, that stupid cunt isn't capable of leaving.
>>
>>29033163
I have the video if you want it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.