[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you are pretty much bold but only 21 >tfw you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444435620672.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1444435620672.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>tfw you are pretty much bold but only 21
>tfw you have never kissed a girl or had sex
>tfw when your parents despise you and your friends don't like you
>tfw when you have no athletic ability
>tfw when you have social anxiety so bad you don't even like answering the phone
>tfw when you are ugly as sin and have like 10 genetic disorders
>tfw you don't believe in god or heaven and know it doesn't get better and that this is it.
>tfw when your fetus probably told the universe to "just fuck my shit up senpai" and it listened

Should I kill myself robots? yes or no? The most commented answer is the one I will choose.
>>
>>29031292
If you wanted out, you'd leave.
>>
>>29031292
Neos
>>
File: Lord_Kek.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Kek.png
60 KB, 904x692
Devote the rest of your life to Kek, anon
You will know redemption and have a purpose in your life
Kek >>29031292
>>29031292
wills it
>>
I 've been in this board for two days and all people do is complaining and swimming more deep into depression. Why not just try to meet new people? Go to new places, even meet new people over the internet. Just don't give a fuck if you 'fuck up' (like everyone says in this fucking board), it's not like it will matter to someone after 1 minute of your awful conversation. Don't be afraid to do things. If you don't like something physical about you just change it, I know not everyone has the money to plastic surgery, but a nice outfit and a nice haircut, having good hygene, that helps if you really feel down with yourself. Just do what you love doing and don't be afraid to "fail" , you will learn from that.
First you have to seek your own happiness in life, get to the point were you are in a good mood very often. Then, the right people and the good things will come to you, guaranteed.
>>
>>29031395
Fuck off normal faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Kill yourself
>>
>>29031433
Nice meme, friendo.

I'm not wrong.
>>
>>29031430
>I 've been in this board for two days and all people do is complaining and swimming more deep into depression. Why not just try to meet new people? Go to new places, even meet new people over the internet. Just don't give a fuck if you 'fuck up' (like everyone says in this fucking board), it's not like it will matter to someone after 1 minute of your awful conversation. Don't be afraid to do things. If you don't like something physical about you just change it, I know not everyone has the money to plastic surgery, but a nice outfit and a nice haircut, having good hygene, that helps if you really feel down with yourself. Just do what you love doing and don't be afraid to "fail" , you will learn from that.
First you have to seek your own happiness in life, get to the point were you are in a good mood very often. Then, the right people and the good things will come to you, guaranteed.

Nice Meme bruh. Especially the part about how if I don't like the way I look to just change it. Lol that's like telling a starving somalian to just eat food if they are hungry.
>>
>>29031483
No meme. You can change lots of thing you don't like about yourself, without stopping being yourself. You get me? Tell me what you hate about yourself physically, many times you even hate things about yourself you really shouldn't hate, or that are not 'hateful'. What are your issues?
>>
>>29031520
This is such a meme. You can't change facial structure. You can have a god-tier body but if your face is a <5 it doesn't matter. If anything it makes you look worse because you come off as a desperate loser.
>>
>>29031292
i was balding and khv at 20 and i made it, still balding but i got 2 gf in 4 years even though 1st one cheated on me
>>
>>29032225
You can change your body. You can dress well. It's not about changing your facial structure moron. You can even get a good haircut and that really changes you. You don't have to be an Armani model, but you can improve. That's what I mean.
>>
>>29032336
Were they attractive? I bet the first one cheated because you were low-tier.
>>
>>29032359
You're literally normie tier right now. I can dress in the nicest clothes and get a $300 haircut. That doesn't fix the fact that I have a huge head, a receding hairline, weird eyes, a huge knows, a lopsided face, and weak chin. Sure I can improve but going from a 3 to 4 doesn't help much. Especially when most women don't even notice you till your atleast a 6 or 7.
>>
>>29032755
He's delusional. If he walked a mile in the shoes of an ugly balding manlet then he would realize why his advice is useless.
>>
>>29033279
I know right. It's like normies just don't notice ugly people so they don't actually believe we exist.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.