[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you fall fellow robot anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Where do you fall fellow robot anons?
>>
>>29031121
Eh... I think most of us are delta positive. Even the NEETS will one day become delta's when mom and dad stops supporting them.
>>
Proud beta positive.

Gamma positive is fucking bullshit. It's a way for autists to pretend they're not on the very bottom.
>>
>>29031121
Gamma positive master race
robot is a fuck desu
>>
Omega positive

Original
>>
Alpha negative, beta positive, gamma positive hybrid. Was alpha in HS but I still managed to retain some alphaness despite being a friendless and socially awkward. When I'm in public I present myself like an alpha to not come out as the sperg I really am.
>>
>>29031121
i'd say i'm mostly an amalgam of beta positive and gamma negative,and a bit of beta negative too.
>>
Why the fuck do people keep posting this on a board for mouth breathing basment dwellers? Like someone whos "got it all" is gonna rate themselfs on a forum where everyone spams desu
>>
You're dumb if you think this vague, arbitrary, oversimplified bullshit has any relation to reality.
>>
Beta positive or delta positive. Depends on my mindset at the time.
>>
File: 770.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
770.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>29031121
Notice how high ranking men are always pictured as attractive hunks?

Inbefore: huur huur anyone can be attractive if they try.

No. I used to exercise 2 hours a day, i was a muscular 200 lbs 6'3 guy and still i was a virgin because i am bald and have a bird nose.
>>
File: 1423869618546.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1423869618546.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>29031121
Alpha positive reporting in, posting from my yacht surrounded by hot bitches
>>
gamma negative hipsterbot
fuck society
>>
>>29034096
I need to see what you look like lmao
>>
>>29034164
No fuck you. Some asshole will stole my picture again and post it around roleplaying as me. Fuck /Fit/ and fuck /R9K/ But fuck /soc/ the most. Fucking whores loling at me because i am a bald fuck.

Protip don't get fit unless you do it for a good reason. I perfer 6 cans of beer and chips
>>
>>29034276
ok dweeb
>>
>>29031827
You're an idiot if you really think that.
>>
>>29031121
Delta positive here. Supporting myself with a stable minimum wage job. People like me there, even got invited out for drinks once. Cool with my room mates and the people they have over I mean, they don't make awkward excuses and bolt like they used to. I feel like this is me meeting my minimum social obligation, and I'm more than happy to get drunk, stoned, and hole up in my room all day
>>
Beta+ because I just don't have enough social opportunities or willpower to properly win at life.
>>
>>29031121
I'm a musician and I've given up on women so I'd like to say gamma+, but I gotta be true and say delta+

I don't think anybody here is a true gamma+
>>
the gamma positive + just wanting to exist part from delta positive
>>
>>29034535
The description of gamma positive doesn't seem to imply that you have to be a genius to be one; just that you don't wish to be a part of society and prefer to pursue your own intellectual interests. I'm sure there are plenty of people like that on here.
>>
>>29034639
there are plenty here, but they just mostly lurk
>>
>>29034639
Those are just omegas. They see their weird obsessions as "intellectual interests."
>>
Omega positive, at least I'm not ugly though

>self aware scumfuck
>>
>>29031929
this, anything else is normie tier
>>
>>29034535
less on here than other boards since r9k is all about "tfw no gf dae h8 women intj/intp master race muh depression any1 else NEET how to an hero"
>>>/his/ has a fair amount
>>29034701
truth
>>
Delta+

Anyone who says their are an Alpha here is lying.
>>
B+ heuheuheuheuheuehuheuheueheuheueheueheu
>>
Aiming to be a true Gamma+ but still too mired in my own ego and weakness of character. So, Omega+ but I'm getting there eventually
>>
>>29031121
Beta + used to be an Alpha -
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.