[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't worry Anon, your bullies will end up being losers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1444926007165.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1444926007165.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>Don't worry Anon, your bullies will end up being losers after a few years when they stop studying!

How true was this, if at all? I was never truly bullied in school, but two of the people who teased me a few times ended up dropping out of fucking middle school, kek. One guy in grade school who tried to bully me ended up getting BTFO pretty much on the stop when the staff found out, he was crying like a little bitch but I don't know what he's doing now.
>>
most people that bullied me were either retarded or mental

Don't know what theyre doing now but I know one of the retarded ones ended up working in a slaughter house for a while and I can't see any of them being anywhere great.
>>
File: 1419256350403.jpg (133 KB, 617x750) Image search: [Google]
1419256350403.jpg
133 KB, 617x750
>>29030854

Don't worry Anon, your bullies will end up being dead after your day of retribution
>>
>>29030854
My childhood bully graduated with a business degree from NYU and will be working as an investment banker in the fall. I have a 3.1 GPA in computer science at a shitty state school, no summer internship. Fuck my life.
>>
>>29030854
Two of my bullies dropped out, another got expelled.
>>
90% true. Most went blue collar, retail, or restaurant. The few who succeeded weren't really the bullies just friends of the bullies
>>
>>29030854
One of my semi-bullies tried really hard to turn his life around, started working hard, tried to raise grades, took parts in extra classes and olympiads and still ended up going to a mediocre uni, kek

Most other bullies I've observed bullying other people did not even try and had to apply for shitty subjects like psychology or sociology to get anywhere good
>>
>still caring what people from your school are up to
shiggy
fucking
diggy
>>
>>29030854
No clue.
I dropped off the face of the earth after school ended. No one even knows if I'm dead or alive, and honestly I like it that way.
>>
My bully died of a drug overdose at age 19
>>
>>29030854
>kid who used to bully me is now a famous vlogger on Youtube
>Millions of comments of teen girls basically throwing their panties at him
>He's a millionaire from sitting in his room talking to a camera and being goodlooking
>I work 8 hours a day in a factor and feel dead inside
>>
I kinda bullied a kid from school (he was being a faggot and wouldn't leave us alone at all) so I sometimes think my current living situation is his cosmic retribution
>>
>>29030854
I was never really bullied. I was a retarded kid who used to claim I was bullied whenever someone gave me shit in elementary and middle school though. No idea why, I liked the attention I guess. I know, I was a huge faggot.

That said, I remember what happened to a Chad I knew in high school.

>preppy popular athletic kid
>had a couple of classes with him but we didn't talk much, he'd usually just laugh whenever I did retarded shit which I did a lot since I was an attention hungry retard with no self awareness
>we graduate and go off to different colleges
>hear from a mutual friend that he got really into drugs and even got himself arrested with a fuckton of Molly
>see his Facebook posts
>he's always posting crazy shit about the illuminati and starting a revolution
>one day he deletes all his posts from like that whole year and makes a status about how he got diagnosed with schizophrenia and all this other shit and how he's now officially fucked in the head

That was bizarre. Seems like most of my friends and people I went to school with ended up terribly after high school. It's weird.
>>
File: 777.jpg (14 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
14 KB, 300x197
>>29031777
Nice sevens
>>
>>29030854
>>29031777
Another one:
>smug popular Asian kid in my grade
>huge stoner, class clown type who thought he was hot shit
>senior year
>he and his buddies are driving around drunk and high
>get into a crash
>he's in a wheelchair for life
>everyone feels bad for him and he's even given a shout out at graduation
>tfw if that happened to a robot nobody would give a shit

That still really sucks though. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
>>
never got bullied. If anything, I was the asshole making fun of people. I dunno why no one ever started shit with me, my friends and I were relentless. Maybe because we lifted weights a lot
>>
after 10 years they'll come begging for money from you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.