[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally got a gf I did it lads. Don't lose hope.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: absolutelybeautiful.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
absolutelybeautiful.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>finally got a gf

I did it lads. Don't lose hope.
>>
>>29030564
are you a normie now or cyborg?
>>
How did you do it? Story?
>>
>something literally millions of people have
>thinks this is an accomplishment
>>
File: 1459310932720.png (15 KB, 278x510) Image search: [Google]
1459310932720.png
15 KB, 278x510
>>29030692
I've always been a cyborg.

>>29030702
I live on campus at a university, I make a lot of friends just by talking to people outside and after a while I started to be less autistic and actually learn how to talk. A girl moved in and we started talking, shared common interests. She took me out for some dinner because I am poor at the moment and paid for it all. Twice. I invited her up to my room to watch some tv and then I smooched her. After her coming over a few more times and solidifying the fact I really like her we both decided to be in a relationship. Shes even still got her V card which is a plus and actually asked to lose it to me. I was sick today and she came home and looked after me it was pretty nice.

>>29030731
I want to give the robots hope. A few years ago I was a pathetic loser and now my life is looking up, I hope I can prevent a few suicides or help people out.
>>
>shut-in
>didn't finish school
>micropenis
>obese
>literally no future

No, I'm pretty sure I can lose hope.
I just wish for true vr to exist during my lifetime.
I want to forget about all this and lose myself in a vr mmo and finally be with my waifu.
>>
>>29030823
You can still lose weight
You can still get qualifications and/or a reasonable job

Don't give up hope until you've tried everything family
>>
>>29030823
>shut in
This is the hardest to deal with. Try to engage with people on a level you are comfortable with and build from there. I started by going to boardgames and stuff organized by people online, and by people outright asking me to go out.

>didnt finish school
Me either, im also a NEET. You just have to show confidence and have a game plan of where you want to go.

>micropenis
Learn to use your tongue and fingers, don't care about it. The fact that you don't care nullifies a lot of the stigma.

>obese
Gym memberships are cheap, you feel good and you look good. Ever time you lift a weight imagine all the times you got cucked or you got passed up by a girl. You can get fit in a few months of effort.

>no future
I believe in you anon. You can do it if you want.
>>
>>29030821
I'm glad for you. It is an accomplishment, and maybe you've managed something these idealistic young fools will never be able to keep, but it could also motivate some to try harder. It's not impossible, most of the time.
>>
>>29030881
>>29030896

You're probably right.
Forgot the worst though.
I'm a weak, lazy piece of shit and probably deserve what I'm getting.

Fuck it, if I believe hard enough maybe I'll finally go insane and can live in fantasy land instead.
>>
>>29030965
You can always change for the better. You just have to want it.
>>
>>29030965
6 months ago I hit breaking point. I promised myself I'd try everything that I knew I needed to do to maybe be happy and if it didn't work I would kill myself. I'm not much happier but I'm better than I was. The same could be true for you, but I won't sugarcoat it, changing yourself takes forever and getting results takes forever.
>>
See you next week OP. Clock is ticking and your gf's lust for Chad's cock is raging.
>>
>>29030821
How was the smooching? Were you a total KHV beforehand? Were you shitting yourself and did she show any indication she knew it was your first time?
>>
>>29030692
He's probably a normie now that he has a gf, most of them turn u into a normie
>>
>>29031054
Smooching was fun, I have had experience with women beforehand but I passed most of them up because they were sluts. I was getting anxious and I didn't want to initiate, I got a blood nose and I laid down and I said to her:

"Before you go I would like to kiss you but this blood nose has kind of fucked that plan up, how about you come here instead?"

She giggled and looked down. Then I said "That's your que to kiss me"

So she did.

She actually admitted she gets really nervous around me and feels anxious because of how "perfect" and "handsome" I am. Its nice to be told that.
>>
Congrats, bro.
I am close to knowing that feel. A friend told me that the chick I've been seeing got his number through a mutual friend so she could ask him for advice on how to make me make her my gf because she was tired of being friends.
I don't wanna ask her to be my gf, though. I'm terrified of lasting like a month and then getting my ass dumped. I'd much rather keep this fwb shit up. How did you find the courage, OP? Do you have any guarantees that you wont get your ass cucked?
>>
File: 1449465668148.jpg (70 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1449465668148.jpg
70 KB, 646x720
>>29031223
I find that straight up asking to be in a relationship is bad. You have to let feelings develop then you both kind of just agree after an encounter. A good opener is to plain up ask

"What do you expect out of this? So we don't disagree or fall out down the line."

Ive never really had a problem with courage, like I mentioned im a Cyborg. No one has any guarantees that they wont get cucked, but I feel good about this girl and that's saying a lot. I hate most women.

>tfw she has a black belt in 7 martial arts and has the thighs of chun li
>>
>>29031294
I've told her something like that. I said that fuck labels, we're just two people who like each other and she agreed. I also told her I don't mind if she's with other guys since we're just friends, and I mean it, but she seems serious about me.
I like her a lot. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. She also tells me things like I'm so handsome, that I look like an actor, that my kisses are a vice, etc.
I don't feel good about it, desu. When things seem too good to be true, they're probably either not true or not as good as they seem. Did you ever feel this way?
In my case, she's also way above my standards. I'd settle with girls much less attractive, yet she seems obsessed with me for some reason.
>>
Not to be pessimistic about your newfound happiness OP. I really hope things are going great and you get to enjoy happiness that most of us are chasing. But since this is obviously your first gf, you know the times ticking right? Tick tock, hope you know enough to understand what I'm telling you. Regardless enjoy OP
>>
>>29031398
Telling her to sleep with other guys is fucked. If you are interested thats giving her mixed signals. Voice your concerns with her and be open. Dialogue is the best.

>>29031792
Taking it as it comes dawg.
>>
>>29031057
>now
originaI
>>
>>29030564
Dude I know your probably not going to take this advice, but I strongly suggest you do as I was once in your position and WISHED someone told me this before. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GIVE HER YOUR ALL. SHE EAT YOUR HEART OUT. learn from my mistakes anon , you don't want to feel dead inside for years with deep rooted trust issues and stuck fucking slits. Please listen man please
>>
File: 1435504767813.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
1435504767813.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>29031146
>>29030821
>had past experiences
>has gf now
>"""""cyborg""""""
nigga you never belonged here in the first place, why would you want to?
>>
You guys think you are special because you still haven't touch a woman.
Always talking about "normies" and shit, like the literal retards you are.
Having sex doesn't make you normal,average or any other stereotype you like using on people.
A "normie" could might as well be a complete weirdo that is smart enough to conceal his true nature like most people who aren't idiotic crybabies do.
That doesn't make him any better than you due to the fact that it's impossible to analyse a person you barely know, especially when you're a antisocial individual.
Stop labelling yourself as an outsider. In society there not insiders or outsiders, just actors trying to perform the best they can even though they secretly know their existence is meaningless and the journey to the end objectively unsatisfying.
You are not special or different that the others. Having sex won't fix your psychological issues or make your confidence skyrocket. An ill-minded person always goes back to past habits whether or not he recieves momentary happiness.
The only real change can be inside yourself. Others cannot and wont be ever able to love unconditionally. Even your beloved parents gave birth to you in order to satisfy themselves whether they claim to love or hate you this moment.

Not a cyborg myself but still a shitty human.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.