[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Siblings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: Brad-Pitt32.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Brad-Pitt32.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
Do any of you here have Chad's or stacies for siblings. How has it affected you. How do they view you. Do your parents treat you differently
>>
>>29030426
brother (younger) is sort of chaddish. it pisses me off. Not because I'm jealous but because he's a dick
>>
My sister is pretty much a Stacey. We grew up playing video games and pretend games together. She started turning into a Stacey age 13 or so. She became very attractive and confident and she did great at school. She was in the popular crowd and tons of people wanted to date her. She only lost her virginity at 18 though to her long term boyfriend. She has people we refer to as "go to guys", because they exist only to buy her stuff and drive her places. She likes them but they hold 0% chance of any romantic relationship. My sister is very good to me and has always tried to help me overcome being a robot. She helps me choose clothes and I ask her opinion whenever I need to know what a real person would think. She got A* A A in her A levels and went to university for Business Studies. She's basically the queen of her flat and she has tons of friends. Whenever she's with us she's always on her phone. She's entitled and expects way too much of people. She has a hard time properly relaxing and expects us to drop everything to please her. But at the same time she is very caring when she wants to be and has never said or done anything to upset me.

My parents treat me better because I make much more of an effort with them than she does. Since she's so demanding and I'm not, that earns me a lot of favour. I never ask for anything and I cook and clean. She doesn't. She's a bit immature and even when she listens to you she's often more interested in her whatsapp conversation or some twitter bs. She's quite empty headed a lot of the time. I can say with 100% certainty that I'm the favourite, which is why she tries so hard to win the family's approval by doing well at uni/school. So even though I'm a NEET atm, I'm still #1 in my family.

Any questions?
>>
not a sibling, but my cousin is an ultrachad successful automation/systems engineer that acts like a manly man power fantasy character from a 50s~80s movie
>>
File: 1464302736569.gif (162 KB, 357x469) Image search: [Google]
1464302736569.gif
162 KB, 357x469
> older brother is high king supreme autist, publicly furry bisexual sperglord with actual aspergers
> tfw I am the Chad brother

but I'm a khv and he has friends and had multiple gfs
>>
>>29030512
To you or to others?
>>
>>29030553
How is your sister not a sloot. She fits all the other qualities but only lost her virginity at 18?
>>
>>29030593
I don't know how he is with others desu. I live in a different country and haven't spoken with him in years.

But he converted to islam and films rap videos with his black friends with my dad's porsche.
>>
>>29030627
She was extremely shy and had no self confidence until she was 13. She has incredibly high standards for men. They have to be rich, attractive and give her 100% of their attention whenever they demand it. She loves being pursued but hates it after dating people. The person she lost her virginity to was the first person she stayed more than 2 months with. He took her on expensive holidays and bought her jewelry. Our family have pretty high standards anyway because we were raised very conservative.
>>
>>29030665
>But he converted to islam and films rap videos with his black friends with my dad's porsche.
He obviously should be beheaded. Music is haram.
>>
Yea i believe my sister to be a stacey.
tfw she got bf before i got a gf
tfw im 6 years older.
>>
I have a Chad older brother. He's mom's favorite to the point where they're an item, and I barely get noticed. He's nice to me but kind of passively aggressive.
>>
>>29030426
The lil' shitstain is turning into ladiesman and I fucking love it.
He once told me he sees me as a perfect role model and my mom says he never stops talking about me and all the shit I teach him.
I pretty much had to take over the role as a parental figure since our father is a piece of shit. Only time will tell if I did a good job, but for now he seems to be doing alright.
>>
>>29030910
Are you a robot or normie?
>>
>>29031029
An aspiring normie.
>>
I've posted this before once or twice but i'll do it again because I'm bored and no one talks to me.

I have two older brothers and then me. The oldest is a career marine. Been it for 12 years now and worked his way up to officer after enlistment. Granted enlisted men who go the officer route rarely get very high in rank as those who go in as officers. But he's super fit. Big into crossfit. His wife was air force and super fit. They do those iron man competitions together or whatever they call it. He's the typical chad who's never gone without a girl in his bed since he was 15. He once had his current gf walk in on him with another girl and convinced her to join in.

The other is a professional athlete. Plus it's a position for white people so he can play into his 40's. He has a trophy wife that wouldn't look at him twice if he didn't have money. He has 3 80k-100k sports cars, one giant white woman SUV that's nicer than a section 8 house for his wife and two kids, and 2 sports bikes. 2 boats. and a really nice expensive house. He's dads favorite, understandably so since he's most successful. But even when we were shit kids he was the favorite. He's named after our father, he's a jr. So he's always been special to dad.

As for me I'm moms favorite. I was the good quiet kid who didn't go on adventures or get in trouble. I just stayed home and minded my business while they were busy living their life and occasionally getting in trouble. Plus she might be compensating for my dad who can't stand me. I'm clearly a waste in his eyes so she makes up for it by being extra kind to me.
>>
>>29030426
older brother who is the biggest ass i know
>>
>>29030426
My sister was a stacy but she ended up getting pregnant by a black guy. the niece is cute though
>>
>>29030426
I have an older brother and sister who are basically the epitome of Chad and Stacy. Tall and blonde with green eyes, ridiculously good looking. My sister married some bigshot, and my brother has a really prestigious security job.

I can tell my dad hates me because I'm the embarrassment of his perfect little family. I'm short and ugly and have a drinking problem. I mostly sleep with prostitutes. I was married once but she was just after my money (we're rich, so I have that going for me at least).
>>
>>29031341
>He once had his current gf walk in on him with another girl and convinced her to join in.
Definitely a Chad. I hate women so much.
>>
>>29031529
Are you tyrion lannister?
>>
>>29031572
i should have been more vague
>>
>>29031543
to be fair he only goes for close to retarded women. The kind who were fairly attractive enough that they never really had to think about anything or fend for themselves so they don't know any better.

Hes got it down to a science and tried explaining it to me once thinking i was attractive enough to apply it. But i couldn't pull it off. Basically you just go after women that need men in their lives to function and can't really function on their own. They end up needing you and can misinterpret that dependency as love for you.
>>
File: Happy hopper.png (156 KB, 370x432) Image search: [Google]
Happy hopper.png
156 KB, 370x432
My younger stepbrother is a thug that was kind of popular with girls back in highschool, he's also taller and more muscular than me. He's a year younger than me but was two grades below because he'd been held back and kicked out of school for a school year for fighting. He dropped out last year since he'd been expelled and would be 20 by the time he graduated. He now works at a Taco Bell in the next town over with his mom trying to support his girlfriend who's pregnant with some military guy's baby.
>>
>>29030426
My brother whos older is def a chad. It's pretty shitty desu senpai. The only positive thing is he gives good life advice
>>
>>29031842
Why dont you believe in your brother like how he believes in you?
>>
>>29030426
My brother whom is younger by 4 years has had two serious relationships, one of which he has been in at the moment for three years. Many girls like him. He says he has no friends yet has over 1k on facebook and people randomly are in the kitchen sometimes when i go downstairs for food or drink.

He is the favored child amongst us and has a job etc doing all the normal things basically.
>>
>>29031942
I do believe in him. He's doing what he wants to in life, finally found a woman to settle down with that has similar interests. Left his whoring days behind. Has a daughter who thinks frozen is the greatest thing ever.

All in all he really matured into a decent guy. He's my favorite brother. I was just explaining how he figured out how to game women into his bedroom when he was young and hot to trot. Go after hot dumb chicks that don't think of provide for themselves because men have always done it for them. If you're attractive and confident that works, if you're not you become a beta orbiter she calls little brother, even if you're older than her.

The other one is still that same 13 year old dick that didn't grow up.
>>
They do well for themselves but they're not chads/Staceys. My sister is pretty and goes to college but she's a virgin, my brother has a gf who is pretty and he has a good job. I'm doing okay too so it doesn't bother me.
>>
File: 1464554044590.jpg (17 KB, 684x395) Image search: [Google]
1464554044590.jpg
17 KB, 684x395
I'm the middle child of 5 daughters and I've always been the 'black sheep' of the family.
I don't what it is about me, I've always been so introverted compared to the rest of my siblings, always sitting in and reading books, playing my PS2, going out on lone bike rides, sitting on the family PC for hours doing shit like learning HTML it CSS and coding my own sites, posting endlessly on obscure forums or just sitting and learning for hours on end. I don't think there's anything wrong with being comfortable with your own company, but because of this my sisters all bullied me and called me a dyke.

Regarding my sisters, well;

Ones a comp-level bodybuilder. Has a huge Instagram following, gets sponsorship and tonnes of free products for paid product advertising. Seems like she has a different boyfriend every few months.

One was always the princess growing up. Was always into pink and Barbie. She's settled down with a rich guy whom she has a kid with and they go on holidays like 3-4 times a year.

One is your generic fucked up Stacey. She's closer to her 30's now but she still drinks virtually everyday and abuses drugs so much she actually managed to develop drug-induced schizophrenia. She has new boyfriend almost every week and a 3-year old that she's relieved herself of parental responsibility because "she's too young to be tied down like that" so my mum is raising the kid.

One is still too young to discern but she's pretty normal, has lots of friends, goes out to parties regularly and drinks, has a new hair colour or piercing every couple of weeks.

And then there's me. I was always an academic but I've bullied my entire life in every school, which is a lot. I left high-school with no qualifications after I developed social anxiety and panic attacks and couldn't sit my exams. I spent 6 as a NEET on welfare. Despite ask my failings in life, apparently I'm still my mum's favourite. I think parents almost always prefer their quiet, thoughtful children
>>
File: 1456387460349.png (358 KB, 509x618) Image search: [Google]
1456387460349.png
358 KB, 509x618
>tfw my brother is also a sex-repulsed autist
Feels good
>>
>>29032081
kek trust a bitch to turn it into an opportunity for attention whoring special snowflake garbage
>>
>>29032021
Lol no way she's a virgin desu
>>
>>29032146
that's some low quality bait right there son
>>
>>29032081
No one cares you fucking vile cunt, fuck off. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>29032307
no she's always incredibly honest with me (I'm not a guy, not trying to bring my gender into it but it'd be weird if I was a guy and she told me this) and she's been to clubs and stuff but never slept with anyone. She thinks she's bi or something
>>
>>29032342

I don't care. I've been here since 2006 and I don't intend to leave anytime soon.
I was here first; you leave.
>>
>>29032390
Lol. She's obviously lying. Or she's the kind of girl who doesn't consider blowjobs and anal sex. The circle of virgin girls and the circle of club girls does not overlap at all desu.
>>
>>29032486
going to clubs is very normal in my area, she's not a club girl, she doesn't like it. She says she doesn't like the idea of sex with men so she's probably gay. You can think she's lying but we tell each other everything.
>>
>>29032445
Highfive sister. I've been here since 2006, too. And yet robot newfags dare to say anything to us.
>>
>>29032574
Lesbians are the worst.
>>
>>29032944
>>29032445
Women can't ever be true robots. 20-30% of men are robots. The percentage of true female robots is <1%. That's how much easier it is to be a women.
>>
>>29032975
she's a pretty good person
>>
File: 1464955046751.jpg (22 KB, 417x421) Image search: [Google]
1464955046751.jpg
22 KB, 417x421
Little brother is younger by 6 years.

He's currently 18 and I'm 24. I have been neet for 1.5 years, no uni degree.

He has been bringing girls over to bang since the age of 16 since mom doesn't care. Currently has differently girls he's playing with, one use to be his ex girlfriend. Soon he will be going to uni, virgo desu.

We get along pretty well, we talk about vydia and random internet shit all the time. For some reason he listens to me and I kinda raised him because of that single mom lifestyle. I'm happy that he turned out alight and just disappointed I'm such an autistic fuck when I had my chance to get out there and be social. I know he's not a child any more, he's starting to see how much of a loser I am, I guess it was going to happen eventually and it's best this way, when I an hero perhaps it won't hurt him as much.
>>
>>29033210

I meant to say I'm the virgin desu not him
>>
>>29033210
it's because your brother had a father figure (you) and you didn't. sux 4 u
>>
>>29033210
The reason he's probably not fucked up is because you were able to provide a male figure in his life.
>>
>>29030426
brother is younger by 2 years
he's been everything from cyborg to chad and is now becoming a chad again
i feel inferior although i've been a trailblazer and a bad example so i like to think that his chad status partly because of me
he probably sees me as his inferior but also wants to help sometimes (a dark part of me thinks that maybe he just does it to make himself feel better)
i sometimes feel he's the favorite because he has had more privileges and freedom and he's been the easier one
>>
>>29033210
lmao is that trump's mouth

it is so tiny
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.