[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom keeps raging at the puppy she got herself because she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: holywow.png (441 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
holywow.png
441 KB, 1280x720
My mom keeps raging at the puppy she got herself because she fell for the dog ownership meme and it's ruining my day constantly and I end up worrying for the dog against my will even if I don't like it. What can I do and how to prevent her from ruining it into one of those dogs that ends up biting someone and needs to be put down? Because if you've been hangign around the yard for 2 hours with it waiting for it to shit so it won't poop inside and been screaming at it angrily in almost a hysteric manner and constantly yanking on its leash is not something I'd think that would raise the dog into anything that's going to be ok.
>>
Oh boy OP.

Either sell that dog or try to get more patience
>>
Train it.
Problem solved.
Theres instructions on how to do it all over the internet.
>>
>>29030021
you should get real advice from a place not full of dicks. like literally make a reddit account and search for pet training or some shit. good luck tho
>>
>>29030021
take matters into your own hands

you seem to care so much, why dont you raise it?
>>
You have to distance yourself from the drama of your parents. Live your own life, and if that includes a pet then there's some happiness in it at least.
>>
>>29030021
Have you suggested that maybe she shouldn't have gotten a puppy? If she doesn't take care of it properly, she doesn't have an excuse at all. Don't be intimidated by her yelling and put your foot down if you truly don't want her to have it.

You better be its best friend and take care of it if she keeps it against your best wishes.
>>
File: 1426289179267.jpg (264 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1426289179267.jpg
264 KB, 800x600
>>29030072

>Real advice
>From reddit.

That's rich.
>>
>>29030072
If OP had questions about a woman, you would probably be right. It's just a puppy though. At least he posted here instead of some place like /b/ where he'd only get responses like
>BURN IT LEL
>>
>>29030090
I was against the idea from the start and always question her if she is enjoying her dog ownership or that if getting the puppy still feels like a good idea everytime she's angry at it.

Purely out of pure spite.

>>29030080
Will be able to do it by the end of this year

>>29030072
Please leave 4chan
>>
It'll probably just turn into a dog version of you.
You aren't excessively violent, are you OP?
>>
>>29030410
Ok dog is fucked, I mean if having two sons that need to be on depression meds are not a clear enough indicator-who the heck am I kidding, my mom is a woman too and women just are that stupid

No I am not but i have frequent excessive thoughts of violence and get angered very easily and sometimes I wish I'd get jumped by a guy so i could try legal murder through self defense and also I really wish for the collapse of all society and love causing emotional distress to people through lying and using them but other than that I'm A-OK.

Dog is fucked.
>>
>>29030503
Maybe when he's depressed and neurotic, you can put him on zooloft.
>>
>>29030410
If that violence was brought on only by alcohol, would you still care? Dogs don't usually drink.
>>
youll love the dog ss much as you can and become his master and protector.
We autistic people have the gifr of being authoritarian at heart
>>
>>29030021

Poison it.

>comment not original blabla
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.