[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got gf >felt really connected and close >she browsed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: scruffy wojak.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
scruffy wojak.png
34 KB, 633x758
>tfw got gf
>felt really connected and close
>she browsed r9k, but knew she wasnt a fembot, also hates women
>agrees with my /pol/ views, isnt as militant though
>she left me last night
>mfw my face looks EXACTLY like this wojak

i might leave this godforsaken board but i always end up coming right back

please hold me
>>
>>29029988
how long did the relationshit last, Adolf?
>>
>>29030095
about a week and a month, but we started really liking each other like 2 months ago. but i have never been this close with a girl before.
>>
>>29030123
why did she leave anon
that's not very long to just call it quits
>>
>>29029988
you'll be depressed for a few weeks
but you'll get over it eventually
>>
>>29030196
last night
>>29030206
i know but it still hurts
>>
>>29030234
Leave this board, you fucking normal scum
>>
>>29029988
it'll be okay, anon. Wait till you do something similar but let it last a year and a half and then she just ups and dumps you...n-not speaking from personal experience, o-or anything!
>>
>>29030271
im sorry anon :(

fuck robots
>>
File: gf61170-crop3.jpg (97 KB, 588x763) Image search: [Google]
gf61170-crop3.jpg
97 KB, 588x763
>>29029988
>she browsed r9-
stop. there's your problem right there. i know it sounds ideal to have someone who is the female equivalent of you, but it'll never work out if you live too far away from each other. you'll have a much better time looking for someone in real life that you can have an actual future with.
>>
>>29030234
i don't know what to tell you, i mean, i was in the same situation for awhile, and all i did was go on a crazy alcoholic rampage. for about a week i was waking up behind stores, in sandboxes, and in parks, drunk as fuck, and i just stayed drunk all the time, but it just made everything worse.

call in sick from work for awhile and just watch tv or browse the internet, just try not to think about it.
what kind of helped me was getting a journal and writing out all of my thoughts about the situation
>>
>>29030404
i dont do drugs or drink or anything, and this is my last summer with nothing to do so i guess that's a good thing
>>
>>29030381
you're probably right. she's not too fucked up, she just really likes to be alone/indedpendent or whatever, i guess thats just how she is. and im not like that.
>>
File: 1464980652301.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464980652301.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
Talkin bout grills I remember some time ago the qt who was sitting in front of me in uni who I only had some small talk with just turned around to look into my eyes and say ,,You are a good person'' and y'know I say ,,Th-thanks'' like the spaghetti dropping cunt I am and then she proceeds saying it like 3 times in which i say thanks everytime she does.I thought of saying her that she was a good person too but I am little spineless cunt that doesn't have the balls to do it.After that event I thought she may kinda like me but no she barely talked to me.Do women think that complimenting someone and then staring into their eyes is a fkn playful joke.Did she stare at the ceiling wondering if I had feelings for her?Because I thought about somehow building up confidence and asking her out but nah mate it was probably some shitty joke just as my life.
>>
you think that's rough I dated a girl for three years and She left me for a faggot three years younger than me but she still comes back for sex. just because you both are neets who go on 4chan doesnt mean shit as far as actually lasting. grow the fuck up
>>
>>29030709
iktf bro
>>29030763
im sorry anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.