[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize playing video games and watching anime is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1449617949781.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1449617949781.png
109 KB, 444x444
When did you realize playing video games and watching anime is pointless? The only thing that matters is penetrating tight pussy like all the chads and sugar daddies are every night. Pursuing pussy is what you should be doing than hunting pointless kills and achievements in video games. You haven't lived /r9k/.
>>
Love is important to the human condition. Pussy is meaningless. You might as well jerk off.
>>
To be honest i never really liked games, but i played them because they 'relaxed' me and made me not think abou rl stuff
>>
When did you realize that "pounding pussy" just like video games is just another unfufilling surrogate for having faith in God, a family, and children?
>>
>>29029832
This. I have a decent job, money in the bank, and friends. Even know a couple girls.

I just play video games as a means to escape the world's shitposting and as an outlet for my violent rage
>>
Best time to think about life is just a few minutes after post-fap clarity.
>>
Video games make me happier than sex ever could.
Silent Hill is why I wake up each morning.

Finding something you're passionate about >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> stinky pussy
>>
>>29029797
Nice nubs.
No kys faggot anime and video games are da bomb. Girls aren't clever, they aren't funny, they say stupid shit, they like stupid shit and I don't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>29029797
Liberty and the pursuit of pussy.
>>
I've turned my genetic failures into fetishes for masturbation.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.