[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you marry your daughter if she was in love with you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 0055_ev105a_AA_BA.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0055_ev105a_AA_BA.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Would you marry your daughter if she was in love with you?
>>
Of course. I would do whatever it takes to make sure she was happy and provided for. If she couldn't find some chad, I'd take care of her for as as it takes. Because she is my daugher and there is no one more important.
>>
If we were the same age.
>>
I'm huge weeb and no.
There is a reason its a fantasy, because the reality is far more difficult, scary, awkward, and uncomfortable. More than that, if it even got to that kind of point I would have her in therapy because that shit ain't normal and any normal...
well, you guys aren't normal but still, shouldn't there be a point where you stop?
>>
>>29029912
lol is she a shemale lol? lpoooL??
>>
>>29029912
No I'd love and cherish my daughter even sexually.
>>
>>29029697
What fucking daughter?
>>
File: 1463952189055.jpg (97 KB, 481x515) Image search: [Google]
1463952189055.jpg
97 KB, 481x515
>>29029697
>Not marrying your son and becoming a girl for him
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.