[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in a relationship for about 2 years now, and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_n5dnthyJ2k1qbjmapo1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5dnthyJ2k1qbjmapo1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x750
I've been in a relationship for about 2 years now, and I need some advice. Greentext for summary

>Meet girl on Tinder
>Go on 2 dates, third date we go to her place and fuck all night, sleep over, hang the next day
>Continue to see each other all the time and develop a relationship
>Move in together after about 1 year
>Start to argue a bit, the honeymoon stage is over
>We are both still very much in love with each other
>She constantly tries to get me to get her pregnant, tells me how much she loves me, wants to marry me, loves my family, etc
>Asks me about my sexual past after we move in, I tell her, and she judges me pretty fucking hard about many things
>She tells me about hers, and it's nbd
>Eventually I find out she lied to me pretty hard about both the number of guys she's been with and the dates
>She actually fucked some dude between our second and third date
>Her number was like triple what she told me
>My past is more plentiful, but I didn't fucking lie about it

So I'm kind of at a fork in the road. I can stay with her, accept that she lied to me and made me feel bad for things that she had done herself, and move on with the relationship.

Or I can drop her, and move on with my life.

I really care about this girl, she obviously really cares about me and does not want it to end. But when I confronted her about her lies, I felt a really strong urge to go out and have a ONS with some random girl. Not to "get back" at her, but just to remind myself that I'm not necessarily "locked in" to this relationship and that I can leave and do whatever I want whenever I want.

This is my first real relationship. I don't know how to process a lot of it, most of my past was casual sex/fuckbuddies and 2 relationships that were about 5-6 months each.
>>
>>29029512
Dude, if there's this amount of misstrust already what do you think its going to be like 5 years down the line? or when a kid is involved?
>>
File: 6497352794.jpg (22 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
6497352794.jpg
22 KB, 575x323
>>29029512
>Tinder
>Anything more than a hookup app
What did you reasonably expect? Fidelity between dates? For what?
>My past is more plentiful than hers

Oh, I get it, you're a butthurt normalfag who's mad because his overgrown Tinder hookup wasn't squeaky clean. Nothing to see here gentlemen.
>>
>>29029512
Or you could fuck off and die normie
>>
File: my toe.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
my toe.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
>>29029512
I'd give her a hot fudge enema. Nothing brings couples together like a good, deep hot fudge enema.
Then take her out for a hot fudge sundae.
>>
Kill eat her and the body.
But seriously dump the hoe you cuck.
>>
>>29029512
you're a chad and you clearly have the ability to fuck plenty of women. dump her and find somebody else.
>>
>>29029540

First post best post. While lying about sexual past is kind of insignificant, you really should reflect on how her lie made you feel. It's a creeping doubt that will eventually erode the relationship. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>29029512
She's a girl, of course she's fucking three times as many as she said he has. It's an established fucking rule you fool.
>>
File: 1411863462808.jpg (286 KB, 900x627) Image search: [Google]
1411863462808.jpg
286 KB, 900x627
Always remember the 3 golden rules.
>>
>>29029512
hey der, sounds like you picked yourself up a crazy insceure girl. the best way to sort this out is to keep distantce from her and she'll get back in line...... oh you life with her, whoops. but it also seems that you have no back bone so unable to do that. You're in for it either way anon.

the fucking in betweens dates doesn't seem that bad.

This girl seems controlling and i don't really think she cares for you as muich as you think. i am sure she enjoys the control over you more than anything, if you gave in to having a kid with her you would see that it all that is her trying to make it so you can't go to anyone else and that she will have a certain way to dominate you entire life, by getting her preggo. you may try to tell yourself that anything i said is complete bull but think about it a bit.
>>
>>29029540
This is true, I often wonder what it would be like to have a child with her. She would make a great mother, but I don't know if she would trust me at all (I'm constantly accused of cheating/talking/flirting with other women).

>>29030826
She's definitely in to me, she has stopped communicating with everyone of her friends who I don't like, she constantly seeks my approval on things, I don't want to sound arrogant, but I have a very high SMV due to my career and family background (and my looks). She is extremely lucky to be with me, as it raises her value as well.

I do notice that when I withdraw, she becomes much more submissive to me and keeps her shit in check. Not necesaarily keeping my distance, but ignoring or not replying to texts, making plans without her, going to the gym or other places without asking her if she would like to come. I know these seem insignificant, but when you live together these becomes much larger issues.
>>
File: mvsd00210jp-10.jpg (53 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
mvsd00210jp-10.jpg
53 KB, 800x450
>>29029806

This

She'll love you for it OP, go for it
>>
>>29029512
This is strangely similar to my current situation.

Major differences are that I haven't moved in with her and that I've cheated on her once (which I told her during our big fight where I found out the other shit).

I've wanted to break up with her for a while, but I have no experience with that kind of shit (this is my first long-term relationship, and I got dumped in the short-term ones), and I know I'll miss her a lot if I do. I love her, but I'm not in love with her. It seems destined to fail.

I sometimes find myself attempting to cheat on her while drunk and I'm sure it's going to happen again soon.

Honestly, you might as well go fuck some random girl and never tell her. Maybe it'll make you feel better about this situation, or maybe it'll give you the clarity to make a decision.
>>
>>29029512
>She constantly tries to get me to get her pregnant, tells me how much she loves me, wants to marry me, loves my family, etc
>Asks me about my sexual past after we move in, I tell her, and she judges me pretty fucking hard about many things
>Eventually I find out she lied to me pretty hard about both the number of guys she's been with and the dates
>She actually fucked some dude between our second and third date
>Her number was like triple what she told me
way too many red flags to ignore...

RUN BRO
>>
>>29029512
drop her. install tinder again. she will lie again.
>>
>>29029512
so lemme get this straight, you're a chad and shes a stacy and this involves /r9k/ how?
>>/adv/
>>
>>29031366
> (I'm constantly accused of cheating/talking/flirting with other women).

Get out now. She's doing this so she can make herself feel better about cheating on you in the future.
>>
File: 1447200547770.jpg (67 KB, 594x390) Image search: [Google]
1447200547770.jpg
67 KB, 594x390
>>29029512
Nigger what the fuck are you doing? Do you have no self awareness? Get the fuck out as soon as you can
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.