[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at the gym >using the dumbbells in the free weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1464715351727.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464715351727.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>be at the gym
>using the dumbbells in the free weight area
>for some reason, there are weights all over the floor no one picked up
>they are way heavier than what i can lift so i leave them alone
>doing a set and chad comes by
>gives me a dirty look and asks why there are weights all over the floor
>before i can reply he interrupts me and tells me to put them away
>never mind the fact that i can't even lift a 100lb dumbbell that's on the floor

just lift bro. can't even avoid chad bullying when i'm minding my own business
>>
>>29029465
dumb weakling animeposter

shouldve told him to fuck off
>>
>tfw no weakling yuruyuri gymbro
>>
>>29029528
i used to have a gymbro that was much stronger than me. every set we had to readjust the weights for each other

i have no idea how he put up with me, so i eventually stopped going to stop bothering him. after that he kept texting me asking me to come back which is beyond me
>>
>>29029670
Some people like having a little autistic fuccboi around to make their own selves feel better.
>>
>just leave r9k before its too late its a toxic place
Browsing this board doesnt make us bitter, depressed and socially rejected, we browse it AS A RESULT OF being already outcasts.

Why do normies have such a shitty sende of causality????
>>
>>29029670
Its fun to lift with your friends retard. He wants to help you improve and get stronger. Changing weights is a minor inconvenience it doesnt affect anything.
>>
>>29029465
I do not understand at all why you would go the the gym
Just buy some weight for like $30 and do it all at home

No paying for membership
and no having to travel there every time you want to work out
>>
>>29029940
You're not gonna do shit with fucking $30 weights.
Going to the gym is a must if you actually want to look good and get strong.
>>
>>29029888

im not that anon. this post reminds me that I used to have a good buddy who was going to help me gt into weightlifting a few years ago. he fell into opiates, and then got better and moved away to make a life for himself. he's doing well. I'm just starting to do well again. those feels.

I'm a superskelly/.
>>
>>29030126
>going to the gym is a must if you actually want to look good

STOP THE LIES
>>
>>29030126
This is probably what the idiot who signed you up into your multi year contract told you while he cashed in his commission, locking yourself into any contract where you'll have to pay monthly (besides phone bill) is just retarded. You'll realize with all that money you could've created a gym in your basement.
>>
No one ever bullies me. I think they're afraid of me. I've accidentally stolen people's workout stations between their sets countless of times, I'm so absorbed I'm not paying attention. They never say anything, but their faces get this weird defeated look on them. Like I've just cucked them. When I ask them if they were using it it's already too late, they always answer no.
>>
>>29029670
It probably didn't bother him because he was doing heavy ass weight that takes a while to recover from so he had plenty of time to let you do your babbylifts.

Also OP how is it even possible to not be able to do what is essentially a 100lb deadlift as a grown adult man? That's truly pathetic brah.
>>
>>29030490
Not that anon but my membership at world gym San Diego costs 300 a year. My weightlifting, stairs and treadmill work would cost over 5 grand to have all that shit in my house.

Also I have no room for it all. Also shit breaks and wears down.
>>
>>29030768
Not OP but I'm a grown man who weighs 140, I doubt I could put away a 100lb weight.
>>
>>29031251
>grown man
>140
pick one
>>
>tfw no trap bf to teach to lift in my home gym

;~;
>>
>pay for membership just to use the pool whenever I feel like swimming
>>
File: 1464353947734.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1464353947734.png
228 KB, 400x514
>>29031295
>teach
>implying you wouldn't keep him thin
>implying you wouldn't just fuck him in the ass all day
>>
File: 1463867012113.jpg (120 KB, 898x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463867012113.jpg
120 KB, 898x1000
I switched gyms because of shit like that OP. Sure the one I switched to had a higher fee but it was well worth it because it was so much nicer of a place. my first gym was constantly a pig pen. The first twenty minutes of me always going there was me putting shit back in its place after people just left it wherever.
>>
>>29031333
Hotaru's tits have candy milk in them
>>
>>29030703
Wow you're really tuff anon
>>
>>29031328
>implying I don't want a gymbro
>implying I don't wanna give him dat ass and dem legs
>implying we won't gym then eat a nutritional meal, followed by vidya and cuddles
>>
>>29030886
>stairs and treadmill
Running is free faggot. You don't need equipment.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.