[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everyone has an inalienable right to reject someone How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2504
>Everyone has an inalienable right to reject someone

How do we defeat this normie logic?
>>
it's discrimination against robot identified individuals
>>
>still masquerading as "one of the boys" on r9k
>not just being yourself
>>
>right to reject someone
It completely exists, along with the right to be alone. I believe in the individual's rights, and such things as independence. Doesn't mean the path of one is the most righteous. It's just the easiest.
>>
>>29029446
Being myself doesn't work which is why I'm here.
>>
Why are relationship/dating threads so boring ?

Zzz
>>
File: reasons to live sweat.png (55 KB, 279x200) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live sweat.png
55 KB, 279x200
the problem isn't that people have a choice, but that choices have been devalued.

when women are in the workplace with men then suddenly men making money is nearly meaningless. what men once had to offer to make themselves look more appealing is gone. leaving the majority of men who aren't born attractive and socially functional pretty much fucked.

it's beyond just sex and romantic relationships. men are devalued on the whole. all the while women are frustrated, because men have been cucked to hell and back, so they see it as there being no more "real men". also women have pressure to be a "modern women" and meet a bunch of bullshit critieria or they've failed feminism. modern society is a complete clusterfuck.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.