[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is more intimidating and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Freezebitch.png (648 KB, 914x524) Image search: [Google]
Freezebitch.png
648 KB, 914x524
Who is more intimidating and why?
>>
>>29029211

Left. He has a real gun. Right has a BB gun.
>>
The white guy, only because I wouldn't be surprised at all if a nigger aimed a gun at me.
>>
>>29029229
Left would probably miss though
>>
>>29029267

I was just gonna say that if right had a real gun, right is scarier because it looks like he is actually aiming.
>>
guy on the right looks like a joke desu but either way something that looks like a gun is pointed at "me" so I'd be nervous as shit in either case
>>
>>29029294
So his metro looks would still make him more intimidating? (assuming gun was real)
>>
Closing one eye when you shoot is for rookies and pussies. Having to mean mug, is selling wolf tickets. Neither is intimidating. The one you need to worry about is grandpa with the vet ball cap and fanny pack. They don't fuck around, and if they pull they're going to shoot.
>>
>>29029211
>white guy isnt that dumb, he used the weapon to pressure you but would never actually use it
>nigger would shoot you for 5 bucks
>>
>>29029211
white guy makes me feel like i'm about to be in a prono and get butt fugged
>>
left is gangster nigger, right is undercover cop asking you to surrender
>>
Just look at the barrel size and it should be obvious.

Not saying that in general bigger bullet = more ouch, but it's not that bad of an assumption to make.
>>
>>29030145
How can he be gangster if he's not holding it sideways?
>>
>>29029211
The negro, because he can't be reasoned with.
>>
>>29030104
Same, but he makes me feel like I would enjoy it, hes a total qt
>>
OP trying to spin this into a racial thing I'm pretty sure. Left only because he looks like he's seen some shit and is ready to pull the trigger. I've met some white dudes and other who I think are harder than either of these fucks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.