[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>realize the truth that this life is full of pain >realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: delta-afghanistan.jpg (36 KB, 449x308) Image search: [Google]
delta-afghanistan.jpg
36 KB, 449x308
>realize the truth that this life is full of pain
>realize that being highly trained to an elite level by the government to kill the enemy at a young age is the only path

I'm joining Ranger school, and I'm going to join Delta Force, and then I'm joining CIA's SAD. This typical life is bullshit. Go be an accountant, engineer, or bum if you want. That will be your boring, castrated life as a sub-male. Something in my body doesn't want to allow me to go to university and live a normal life. I'm sick of feeling okay and safe. I want a pain. I want to have to fight for my life. When I have nothing to worry about, I become depressed and I stay in my head. I want to be trained by the most powerful government body in the world to be a killing machine. I want to be the most elite pain in everyone's ass that gets in my way on the planet. I don't mind dying, but I want it to die fighting, not fading away. This life is empty with nothing to fight for.
>>
>I'm sick of feeling okay and safe

Yeah, no shit you retarded teenager. Please, go fuck your life up and come back here to lecture all us "boring, normal" people about your unique insights.

Fuck Outta Here, Senpai.
>>
Better get /fit/ ranger school is no joke. Medic checking in
>>
>>29028979
>and I'm going to join Delta Force, and then I'm joining CIA's SAD
Yea no. Ranger school, maybe, but those groups are like for the top 0.0001% of Chads. I doubt you are one of them. Heck, you can't even apply for SAD (nor Delta I believe, but it is even harder)
>>
>>29028979
Ranger school. Don't expect to pass any of those Assessment phases first try. I'm also 1000% sure they made the course harder because of the girls that passed. DF also doesn't let people 'apply' they will find you if any of the bullshit you said comes true.
>>
>>29029218
>because of the girls that passed
Those girls got recycled a 100 times though and eventually were given merciful passes right? Can girls still join and pass now?
>>
>>29029021
loser detected
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.