[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sandy Hoax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>people think sandy hook happened
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html
>>
File: 1460408212439.png (532 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1460408212439.png
532 KB, 500x363
>>29028471
>people think that Adam lanza, a boy who had starved himself to the point of brain damage, could pick up a bag of groceries, let alone a 30 pound rifle and aim it at small moving targets
>>
OK, then answer me this: If they went to so much effort to do this, then why haven't then enacted the final phase of their plan? There was no taking of guns, there wasn't even an increase in gun control. It's been three years, people are starting to forget.
It seems that their huge, involved, expensive plan was a complete failure. Unless there was no plan at all.
>>
>>29028628
There's no "plan", you dolt. It's all bullshit to merge attention away from the issues that actually matter
>>
>>29028628
>expensive
Lmao nigga they made a shitload of money off of it through charity. Also, this whole thing was just staged by crisis actors to make money and further hatred for the NRA. it had been used time and time again by liberals to gain the moral edge on Republican politicians. The liberals don't even care about gun control policy any more. They just use it as a moral high ground to win debates and the sympathy of the sheeple.
>>
>>29028471
Why is everyone shilling this conspiracy theory lately?
>>
>>29028628
Also, show me evidence of ONE person dying at sandy hook. A person with a gunshot wound. Anything. That's right, you cant because it never fucking happened.
>>
>>29028740
How does the blue pill feel? Is it comforting?
>>
>>29028628
You're missing the bigger picture.
They ''stage'' these kind of events to test how public reacts when confronted with authority, for example unmarked doctors/medics who block roads and totally constrict traffic flow, 10 squads of blacked out ninja fighters, and a thousand cops.
Also the effects in media are tremendous on these kind of events, and further shape society.
Also you might want to look at people involved with charity and organizations that take ''donations'' around these kind of events, it's big business.
>>
>>29028799
But how could they possibly have managed to pull it off?
Sources don't agree. I've heard that the killings were carried out by trained soldiers, I've heard that there were no kids at all, I've even heard that the entire school was made up.
You can't just go to a small town and start making up people and expect nobody to question it. And yes, lots of people are questioning it, but not the right people, not the people who lived there and were supposed to have known the victims.
The site OP linked even brought masonic symbolism into it, which is real cop-out.
I'll bet half these conspiracy sites are government-run just to put fake information out there. The chances of us ever knowing the real story are pretty slim.
>>
>>29028540

>30 pound rifle

Exaggeration gone too far.
>>
>>29028773
Fuck off, shill.

lanzablox
>>
File: 2015-11-18.png (946 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-18.png
946 KB, 720x1280
REALITY CHECK

I'm the first one to agree with the fact that the shadow govt. is preplanning and enacting a RAND corporation Thinktanked agenda..

OF COURSE.....

duhhhh.... hint: Israel

that being said......
BULLSHIT....

this is one that you got wrong

Yes, there were federal agents already around the building

And there's smoke being reflected by mirror.....

but it happened, and the kids died

if you had kids, you'd grasp the importance
>>
>>29028471

There are people who believe the 2014 Isla Vista shooting also didn't happen
>>
>>29028471
>WAKE UP SHEEPLE U R BEING LE TRICKED
>>
>>29028471
So you faggots hot me reading into this for the last two days, and I agree it's crazy how suspicious it all is. There is still one massive thing preventing me from taking le red pill though:

Adam Lanza. If this is all an hoax, who was he? Who are the press images of? Who shot Nancy Lanza? How did the conspirators invent a perpetrator? Is it that you all think Lanza was some autist who was framed (if so, how? Where's the evidence for this?), or is it that Adam Lanza is a fake person (same questions)? How does Lanza fit into the conspiracy?

Sub question: these child actors, wouldn't one of them speak out as they got older and realized what they had been party to? Why would none of the crisis actors have an issue with this enormous cover-up? None of the police? How do you get literally hundreds of people involved and keep everyone in on it?
>>
>>29030754
>How do you get literally hundreds of people involved and keep everyone in on it?
This is my biggest problem with any conspiracy theory. The bigger and more grandiose the conspiracy, the more people you need to get to keep quiet about it, for the rest of their lives.
Some people like to claim that the government uses mind control, but you start getting into that and it opens up a whole world of crazy.
So we have to assume that whatever the government does, they will do it with as few people in on it as possible. That means not inventing a whole school, not hiring crisis actors, faking as little as possible.
In my opinion, if the government was involved in SH at all, their role was limited to antagonizing Lanza and making sure he was willing and able to go through with it. That's the easiest, cheapest, and safest way to do it.
>>
>>29031208
I agree on principle and you're saying a bunch of correct things for sure. In the case of Sandy Hook though, there is so much shit that just doesn't add up. The notion that the "government" would restrict it's involvement to profiling a perpetrator and antagonizing him in some targeted way(s) follows, but again with respect to Sandy Hook, why block ambulances? Why "check in"? Why no bodies? Why was the school demolished? Why did a local glass company claim to have been using the vacant school premises as an operational facility for years? What about Greenberg?

There's so fucking many questions in this case that with respect to most any other conspiracy, you're absolutely correct, what the fuck is going on here, and why aren't these mainstream questions? You don't haven to wear a reptillian chemtrail tinfoil hat to ask these fucking questions...

So who on earth was Adam Lanza?
>>
>>29031465
When the shooting occurred, I lived only a few miles from there. At the time I really wanted to conduct my own investigation but never got around to it. I really regret not doing that now.
>Why "check in"?
I like this one because there's an actual photo showing the check-in sign. I'm not sure what this proves, really. If you have enough people taking part in this "drill" that you need to have everyone check in, then you have all these people who either need to be in on it, or be in on it without knowing. Really, there's a lot of reasons why that sign could be there. Do we know how long after the event the sign was seen? It could have been they were having members of the press check in to avoid chaos in the media frenzy.
>Why did a local glass company claim to have been using the vacant school premises as an operational facility for years?
Is there evidence of this?
The demolition of the building was pretty suspicious. I can understand the desire in the official narrative to get rid of the building, but in practice, that's a waste of a building and it doesn't make sense to have the workers sign confidentiality agreements.
That's a situation, though, in which you can get people in on it without them really knowing they're in on it. Unskilled laborers wouldn't know what to look for.

There are also what I like to call "sub-conspiracies" that may be at work here. That's when the media, for their own gain, falsifies information and/or evidence. Like, you have that "staged" picture of children evacuating. That may have been staged for the media, by the media, with no connection to the actual event.
>>
>>29028471
>http://www.activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html

Wow that was a good read. The world is a huge stage and these selfish influencers are in control.
>>
>>29031208

You do know this is precisely how it happened? They knew his family had guns and they provoked him into doing the unspeakable.

He was weak minded and they played him like a fiddle.
>>
I think the bigger conspiracy is that the govt allows this conspiracy to keep going. Keeps attention off of more numerous and smaller conspiracies. You all are buying into it.
>>
They're right. Sandy Hook never actually happened. There is literally no evidence.

Especially the one onlooker that was interviewed about being a local resident and how the shitting made him feel, then half a second before the clip ended he says 'was that good?' as if it was rehearsed.
>>
>>29028471
>AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

If you want to get the word out, it's best to keep the discourse concise and focused. It is precisely inflammatory divisiveness like this that helps "them" turn these issues into a big shitshow where no real communication can happen.

You can't change people's minds by getting them upset. Well, you can, but you need to really have alot of time, money, and manpower to beat people over the head with such brainwashing. We don't have any of that obviously, so it's in our interest to distinguish ourselves from "them" by being sincere.
>>
>>29032535
All excellent points. I can't remember now where I read about the campus being vacant for years, if I find it I'll post whatever it was...

In any case, the most compelling angle for anything like this seems to be the "in on it, " yet unknowingly angle. It restricts the number of people who have to be managed, for lack of a better term, and still allows a conspiracy to grow to a pretty grand-scaled operation.

Sub conspiracies as you put it is something that I've/we all have probably brushed up against at at one time or another but I'd never put words to it. It's an powerful concept and honestly something that's a much more plausible occurrence.

The biggest misconception that gets to me about this kind of thing is how "conspiracies" are presented like a cast of comic book villains deliberately trying to pull one over on the poor public for some amorphous "big gain." the Steven Avery case is an pretty solid example of how wide and deep corruption can run and be effective and applicable, while also being benign as fuck.

The benign conspiracy is the typology I find compelling. Just not sure it fits Sandy Hook...
>>
>>29032837
Who played him? In what arena did they play him? I realize what yours suggesting but you're just saying words with no substance.

Where and how was he played by this mysterious shadowy "they?" was a Jewish guy in a suit with an earpiece crouching outside his window for a month at night whispering "kill kill kill Nietzsche Nietzsche kill Nietzsche kill" or what?
>>
>>29032962
Government mind control has become extremely advanced, unbelievable. It's like other wordly technology at this point. Here's a good documentary by a professional hypnotist from the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

But I disagree with Anon. I don't think Lanza did it. I think he's a complete patsy this time. He was this 120 pound, shut in, literal autistic retard, yet he carried like 50 pounds of heavy weaponry into the school, and headshot like 20 people in 10 minutes? Come on, there's no way that little guy was able to do that.
>>
>>29028540
the rifle was never used
>>
File: sandy hooknose.jpg (18 KB, 227x424) Image search: [Google]
sandy hooknose.jpg
18 KB, 227x424
originally bumping conspiracy thread with comical image
>>
>>29028471
Some of those are good questions but some of those are fucking stupid.
>>
>>29033096
did he just give in some bantz at 19:35

every american child is issued with a gun?
top kek
>>
>>29034293
Yes, yes. Europeans like to scoff at gun laws over here.

Ironically, their negative opinions on the matter are largely shaped by highly publicized events that were crafted with the very techniques he was demonstrating at that moment.
>>
>>29029174
>not the people who lived there and were supposed to have known the victims.
People lie anon

The father of a child who just died was laughing seconds on camera before he started his sad speech. Not 1 actor has 1 tear in their eye.

Look that shit up
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.