[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That girl in school who bullied you >She called you names
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 918372847542.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
918372847542.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>That girl in school who bullied you
>She called you names
>She used to sit on your lap and tease you
>She used to pin you against the walls or lockers and just taunt you and you were twice her size but didn't want to get in trouble or get beat up by a group of her guy friends for shoving her off

I didn't like it at the time but it has given me my female dom fetish that I have today. Only way it could have been better was if she peeled off her shoes and stuck her smelly feet in my face tbqh
>>
File: 1344904907247.jpg (44 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1344904907247.jpg
44 KB, 300x228
>>29028352
>the girl with the big hooters that sat next to you and was really nice to you all the time
>>
How does a girl pin you against lockers? I wish I'd knew a girl who was strong enough to do this. Then femdom would actually make sense.
>>
>>29028352
'And from that day on, I couldn't have sex with a woman against her will without thinking of rape' -Quagmire
>>
File: toad.png (55 KB, 345x269) Image search: [Google]
toad.png
55 KB, 345x269
>that girl who was always friendly to you and you did that physics project with her one time and you got distracted by Smash Bros Melee and ended up having a crush on her
>tfw she eventually stopped paying any attention to you and just stuck with her normie friends
>tfw you'd still like to thank her for being kind all these years later
>>
How can you be weak enough for women to shove you? I'm short as fuck and skinny but I'm still stronger than most women
>>
>>29028449
Like I said I could have easily just pushed her out of my way, I was just afraid she'd go tell a bunch of Chads and have them beat me up
>>
>>29028487
So why not see this through to its conclusion? Either her chads beat you up and you've got a bruise or a fat lip for awhile, or she whips you up a bit herself but you both have a good time with this. Life beats you down either way when this is what you enjoy. Still better than being alone because you're afraid of a little pain.
>>
File: latest.jpg (80 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
80 KB, 768x576
Ya missed the signs, footballhead.
>>
File: garfield.jpg (32 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
garfield.jpg
32 KB, 550x386
>that senior girl in highschool
>well developed body
>would make you hold her hand and walk her to class whenever you bumped into her in the halls
>would sit on your lap in front of all your friends
>occasionally wiggle around, trying to tease your dick
>would shout your name, run up pull you from your group of friends, and bury your face in her chest
>one day she asks if you want to be her boyfriend
>say yes
>she never shows up in school ever again

You crazy slut ;_;
>>
some bitch tried that against me in hs. shoved that whore as hard as i could
>>
>>29029330
What was it like treating a woman as if she was some guy who pissed you off?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.