[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me robots. How do I stop looking like a skeleton? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: auschwitz.jpg (262 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz.jpg
262 KB, 800x562
Help me robots.

How do I stop looking like a skeleton?
I can't go out in the summer, because I look like this.

I eat a good diet, but I can't put on muscle because I do no exercise. Would lifting 10lb weights daily help me?
>>
>>29028269
Read the /fit/ sticky and eat some burgers, anon. I'd recommend some Wendy's baconators to help build some hot muscle on that skinny white boy physique of yours. =]
>>
>>29028269
start doing some push ups. punch out say 5 sets of ten each day, and build from there. Once you get a taste of the pump you'll find it easier to branch out into weight lifting.
>>
>>29028269
ayy wear weird clothes, models are usually kinda oddly shaped because it helps them stand out/stuff that looks normal on other people looks different/bad/good on them also photoshop idk try out clothes and self love is my idea
>>
>>29028269
Eat more.

>Would lifting 10lb weights daily help me?
No, you would need more weight.
>>
>>29028269
dress like a /fa/ggot and be condescending and aloof around girls

could work
>>
>>29028269
>I eat a good diet, but I can't put on muscle because I do no exercise.

Shut up, you fucking moron. Are children no longer taught basic biology?
>>
>>29028269
EAT
MORE
FAGGOT
GOD DAMN
>>
>>29028269
Drink milkshakes. High in calories and calcium.

Lift as much weight as you can. Your muscles should be sore when finished. If they dont hurt you're just wasting your time.
>>
File: 1464464306265.jpg (71 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
1464464306265.jpg
71 KB, 800x622
>>29028353
yes, aim for this OP
>>
>>29028269
>>go to /fit/
>>read the fucking sticky
>>commit
>>sorry but you won't see any results this summer
>>no 10 lb weights isn't going to do anything
>> th-thanks /fit/
>>
i was in your position oncce, just start doing puchups and lift weigts, each day 1 time extra
>>
>>29028269
Hit the gym.
First two weeks learn all the different exercises and how much you can lift.
If you go every day you'll have better appetite.
>>
Work out and eat like a motherfucker. I was as skellyas you and gained 17kg since then. (from 59kg at 183cm when starting) Not done yet, but that shit just takes time, especially if you have other things in life that need attention.
>>
>>29028269
Buy a commercial sized bucket of peanut butter and use it to help you consume 4000 calories a day.

>Inb4 b-but that is a lot anon it hurts my tum tum

Work your way up to it or stop bitching and accept the skeleton life.
>>
>>29028353
This. Get yourself a mild addiction and some edgy religious and political views.

You'll be beating dudes off with both hands in no time.
>>
>>29028269
at least you are not a fat fuck which is a lot worse in my opinion
>>
>>29028269
You need to eat a bunch of carbs and then lift heavy weights. Any exercise you do, make the weight so that 3 sets of 5 is really difficult.

After you lift weights eat a shitload of meat, fish, etc (anything high in protein. Sleep well. Repeat
>>
Lure one of your fat friends (or a fat stranger) to your house, kill them, skin them, and wear their skin. If you sew it on carefully and wear the right clothes, it will look good and it's an easy way to bulk up
>>
>I can't go out in the summer, because I look like this.

Who gives a fuck?

what's anyone going to do about it?

Quit being a pussy.
>>
>>29028269
10lb weights will get you started, then move up form there.
>>
>>29028269
>that filename
Wear a sweater.You are a girl and thin so you won't get that hot. I'm a fat guy and during puberty I wore a jacket all year down in Florida. Now stop being a little bitch.
>>
I'm rail thin too OP,

But I'm 6'4, have a model-tier face and excellent hair which alone makes me more valuable than any ripped guy who is:

1. ugly
2. short

Fells good mang
>>
>>29028269
>10lbs
dude the first time i hit the gym i benched 45lbs , 10lb isn't much step it up if you want to see some gains , but careful if you push it too hard you gonna get stretch marks
>>
>>29029365
he's clearly talking about dumbbells dickhead
>>
Mk677 to increase appetite and protein synthesis, testosterone to increase testosterone, trenbolone to blow the fuck up and leave humanity behind.

Pick any 5 or 6 day ppl routine. Eat 2g protein per pound of bodyweight, and then just bee urself. You'll gain 15lbs a month easily while losing fat.
>>
>>29028269
I know you THINK you are eating well, but bodies are not magical energy furnaces. Start counting calories and go into a surplus, report EVERYTHING you eat, it doesn't matter if you get a bit fat at first, losing fat is way easier than building muscle.
>>
stock up on some really calorie dense shit.

buy cans of beans
peanut butter
add olive oil to everything
buy unflavored whey and mix it into everything
replace water with milk
canned tuna is a good protein source but careful of mercury

a lot of people will tell you to eat oats but that stuff keeps you full for so long, avoid it.

hardest part is preparing all the damn meals, it gets annoying
>>
If you're like me, lifting won't make you bigger. I completely recommend it anyway, I was friends with the biggest lifters back in high school and they called me Swolest Skeleton. Just be persistent and consistant, and start taking more calories than ever before. You'll feel better about yourself even if you're a twig like me.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.