[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Chad placed his bike in a position that blocks out 2 bike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: normalfag.jpg (44 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
normalfag.jpg
44 KB, 848x480
> Chad placed his bike in a position that blocks out 2 bike racks for himself.

> I place a u-lock on his bike, cause fuck this guy.

> Next morning chads bike is broken, tires are smashed in and you can see the rage he had from all the damage done to the bike.
>>
>>29027610
Looking forward to when they identify you from camera footage and your criminal record fucks you up for the rest of your life?
>>
>>29027610
>locking someone else's bike
I wonder why that's not more common
>>
Wait, he smashed his own bike?

He could've found somebody to cut that lock off.
>>
>>29027654
>>29027637
>I killed 3 niggas fo selling dope on my turf, why u here white bread?
I-i-i-I put a lock on someone's b-b-bike
>>
>>29027637
can you actually get in trouble for putting a lock on someones bike?

what is the charge?
>>
>>29027610
kek Chads are so dumb

>>29027637
Spotted the rack blocker
>>
>>29027720
Whatever it is it's a fucking misdemeanor otherwise I'll be shocked
>>
File: 1394767402450.jpg (33 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1394767402450.jpg
33 KB, 278x278
>>29027699
>ywn get made into a prison bitch
>>
>>29027610
>using bikes as a means of transportation
>being this poor

why do you people even bother to continue living?
>>
>>29027813
Job is 5 minute bike distance.
Parking is going to cost me 30-40 a day.
>>
>>29027720
the charge is non existent. No police officer in the world is going to waste his time on that.
>>
>>29027761
>>29027720
> my friend asked to double lock his bike for him
> i forgot his description and locked the wrong one

whos going to believe some random sperg goes around putting a lock on someone elses bike "just because"?

this is the benefit of living the absurd life. plausible deniability.
>>
>>29027610
You shoud've cut his tires, remove his seat, and then place a u-lock
>>29027637
>muh camera footage
Orwellian nightmare much? I bet you post on social media you faggot
>>
>>29027610

Doing God's work. People are so fucking retarded about bikes, the riders, as well as pedestrians and cagers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.