[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tripfag circle jerks are being reported and BTFO >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1458831694295.png (15 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1458831694295.png
15 KB, 477x539
>tfw tripfag circle jerks are being reported and BTFO
>tfw LGBT shit is being BTFO
>tfw redditors are being BTFO

Is this a sign of a new golden age of /r9k/?
>>
>>29027594
Yes, OP. It's a whole new age of recycled content and whiny children. Looking forward to it myself. So glad to have the old /r9k/ back.
>>
>>29027594
>tfw tripfag circle jerks are being reported and BTFO
>tfw LGBT shit is being BTFO

it is? finally

i was sick of seeing tranny, cuck, sissy and "why aren't you a [fetish] yet" threads
>>
>>29027594
tripfaggot answered to my post, can I report him for that?
>>
Mods are trying really hard to fight back the recent influx of /b/ and redditors. We've had a lot of new IPs post here recently.

Their activity is a facade. This front will be lost.

Also, not all tripfags are bad OP. Me and Donatello are very cool guys and you should feel honored we chose to post in your thread.
>>
>>29027594
a temporary golden age if the last janny was anything to go by. he started out good but within a couple weeks he got bored and it was back to the same old shit
>>
>>29027667
>Normie and normie are totes okay bros!

Fuck off already.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.