[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, this kid clearly wasn't Chad; look at his fuckin hair.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Ok, this kid clearly wasn't Chad; look at his fuckin hair.

Now the bitch does look like a pretty toasty roastie, but she'd want to be an awful big roastie to do a 13 year old.

How did he do it?
>>
>>29027388
Looks like he's a big guy, that would explain it
>>
I'm starting to realize a lot of times its just pure dumbass luck. You gotta be at the right place at the right time.
>>
>>29027388
Does it matter? His life was ruined by this hag who was too selfish to give a shit about anything other than her pleasure. Imagine having to be a father at the age of 13. He'll probably have to pay welfare too.

I hope she's being punished the same way a man would if he was sleeping with a student.
>>
>>29027428
baby was aborted

the thing that gets me is that she's hot and the kid's a fatass what the fuck
>>
File: 4.png (126 KB, 259x192) Image search: [Google]
4.png
126 KB, 259x192
>>29027417
he's a big guy for you

You have been muted for a million seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29027388
Looks like a young A. J. Soprano.
>>
>>29027449
She's a pedophile. Nothing to try and figure out.
>>
>>29027704
Aka AJ Nieves?
>>
>>29027428
>His life was ruined
lmao
>>
>>29028021
t. butthurt cunt
>>
>>29027428
>pay welfare

:^)
>>
>>29027388
Is that real? I thought you can't show a child victim's face and name?
>>
>>29027428
are you stupid? kid was 13, this was statutory rape.
even if there was a baby he wouldn`t have to pay alimony
>>
>>29028339
Yeah the dumbass needs to troll harder.
>>
>>29028021
>pedophile
>teenager
Seriously you people are as retarded as the "RAYCISS" spouters.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.