[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does existing mean to you? I have convinced myself that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 467x496
What does existing mean to you? I have convinced myself that all existing is pain and that I am born again over and over to suffer
>>
File: crazy hammer boy.jpg (149 KB, 1300x1165) Image search: [Google]
crazy hammer boy.jpg
149 KB, 1300x1165
>>29027261
>What does existing mean to you?
I think it'd mean to be alive, i.e., not dead
>>
Existance to me is death. You exist only for a short period of time to fuck and have kids that will pass on your genes then you're dead. Then they die and their kids die etc.

[Spoiler] to make matters worse it's not like any of us will even have kids so we may as well kill ourselves now
>>
>>29029008
NO ONE SHOULD HAVE KIDS YOU LOW IQ FUCK! STOP PROPAGATING THIS CURSE!
>>
To think that in a Universe with so much we are all fighting over so little on our tiny rock in space. Ten Chads fighting over one Stacy. Natural selection dictates that betas are genetic failures and have no other purpose than to suffer and die.
>>
>>29027261
You need some bill hicks op, he explains it so well to newfag existentialfags out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzQuE1pR1w
>>
>>29027261
It means consisting of matter. It exists iff it is made of matter.
>>
>>29027261
>implying there's a higher meaning of existing but only to ensure the survival of the race
We are not better than other species
>>
File: DMpI7oq.jpg (147 KB, 1067x1334) Image search: [Google]
DMpI7oq.jpg
147 KB, 1067x1334
Existing is like crawling through an infinite dimension of mud.

Every time you have a thought, you crawl through a tunnel that represents it. Every time you crawl through a thought-tunnel, the tunnel gets slightly wider and longer, so crawling through it will be easier the next time, this happens infinitely.

It's so damn easy to begin crawling in the wrong direction, and it only gets easier and easier until you're lost in the maze of your own mind.
>>
File: 1432063877832.png (225 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1432063877832.png
225 KB, 500x509
>>29027261
shit sucks, breh
>>
>>29030076
Wrong. To BE is to be conscious.
Nothing exists until one is aware of it.
In fact, since nothing is ever apart from consciousness, everything is "made" of consciousness. "Matter" is just a sense stimuli impression in consciousness.
To exist is for a conscious subject to experience objects, but also to be apart from those objects as awareness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.