[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only a few more hours left until your two days of freedom, wagecuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: comfy pepe 1.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 1.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
Only a few more hours left until your two days of freedom, wagecuck. Tick tock.
>>
File: 0095541111.jpg (48 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
0095541111.jpg
48 KB, 616x725
Fuck off neet. I love my job
>>
>freedom
hah, I have to finish diploma thesis in these two days
silly frogs, they never learn
>>
How can you even like being a NEET? I've been home from uni for about a week now and I'm bored as fuck.
>>
File: bffMso1v0pigno1_500.jpg (46 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
bffMso1v0pigno1_500.jpg
46 KB, 450x300
>>29027229
thats because you wagecucks cant expand your mind and perspective in life
>>
>>29027125
>implying being a wagecuck is a bad thing

I like having money to buy the things I want
>>
Wishing I was a NEET now. All I wanna do is go home and play Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, but I am stuck at work with nothing to do, yet even if I had my 3DS they wouldnt let me play it.

Kill me now pls senpai
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29027125
This bundle of hours might as well be a week because it feels so long in their opinion.
>>
>>29027229
fuckin normie needing constant stimulus for your coddled mind
>>
>>29027184
Ah naive unicucks are the best. Wageslaves in training with a whole life of misery ahead.
>>
>>29027125
>just started new job week ago
>got paycheck yesterday
>tfw job is not that bad
>tfw like 5 qt's work with me, two of them are potentials
>tfw have an income
>tfw life getting better

Why did /r9k/ lie about how great being a wagie is?
>>
>>29029039
>job week ago
>>got paycheck yesterday
>>tfw job is not that bad
>>tfw like 5 qt's work with me, two of them are potentials
>>tfw have an income
>>tfw life getting better
>Why did /r9k/ lie about how great being a wagie is?
its great if you love your slavery
>>
>>29029080
But I choose to work, and I get paid, so how is that slavery
>>
>>29029167
Do you think the black slaves wouldnt be slaves if they said they were volunteers?
>>
>>29029167
you are slave because your dependent on the system that is pure evil that dont give a fuck about you, and where the government uses empowers women to screw and destroy men. This a system that will totally fuck you up, Take everything you earned as a wagecuck, and throw you on the streets one day when the sytem crashes.
>>
>>29027125
tfw work 7 days a week feelsbadman
>>
>>29029080
>>29029381
What do you expect them to do? Become neets like you? What happens when too many people become neets and not enough people work to feed the neets?
>>
LOUIE
UNLOCK YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW LOUIE
I KNOW YOU'RE POSTING THESE THREADS HERE ON 4CHANNEL
>>
>>29029080
But you're a normie for being able to communicate with women, 5 you say. That's pretty fucking overwhelming for robots.
>>
>>29027125
I only work 3 months a year and make more than enough to live comfortably the other 9.
>>
I bet that 4th packet of ramen was really satisfying, huh NEET? I am sure you'll get onto those projects you finally have all this time for tomorrow, right? You're pretty exhausted from your 12 hours of sleep to do anything today.
>>
>>29029476
>What do you expect them to do?
Admit that they are slaves instead of roaming r9k all day telling us to 'beee ourselves' and 'jus get a job'
>>
>think about playing my favorite game, "CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies"
>realize that as much fun that i have playing it, it's pointless
>it's pointless because they've made quite a few other CoD zombies games already and they'll continue to keep making more
>you can't make any money from playing it
>you're not learning any skills that will help you in life by playing it
>it's just the same thing over and over again and no matter how good you get at it, no matter how far you make it, there'll always be someone better than you at it
I'm trying to learn guitar because at least if i can learn to play guitar, then i can learn a few songs and play them outside and maybe people will give me money so i can buy some food or something
>>
>>29029612
When you have everything you need at your fingertips, there really is no need to do anything except bullshit around.
>>
Jokes on you ass boy I'm working Saturday AND Sunday for that sweet sweet over/double time combo.

C H A
H
I
N
G
>>
>>29029718
>slave bragging about how much he pleases the master
>>
>>29029671
what even is this post? is it bait?
>>
File: 1414083121506.png (41 KB, 501x648) Image search: [Google]
1414083121506.png
41 KB, 501x648
>>29029718
Best goyim are happy goyim. Go on goy, make a few extra shekels, it will make you happy I swear hehehehh!
>>
>>29029696
Sure, if you're born rich you don't need anything. Good point bro, because all of us are born rich.
>>
>>29029751
No, I'm just saying, I'm insane. I keep doing the same thing over and over again, ie; playing a video game, even though it reaps no rewards for my life. My brain seems to be wired to think that playing it will gain me something
>>
File: 1358549579690.jpg (31 KB, 680x389) Image search: [Google]
1358549579690.jpg
31 KB, 680x389
>>29029793
>I'm insane.
okay buddy
>>
>>29029784
Well, i'm sort of a son of a bourgeoise family and i'm 24, still live with my parents, have no job, but hey, at least there is food in my parents' fridge, water, a bed and blanket, and i have a computer. What more could i possibly want? Why go get a girlfriend? all they want is money and status. the only girlfriend i could possibly want is a homeless girlfriend who doesn't value money or status and instead, values character or personality
>>
>>29029793
>My brain seems to be wired to think that playing it will gain me something
Everyone's brain is, it's called the feedback loop and it was extremely important for our evolution. Sadly, it is easily exploited by media, games in particular.
>>
haha jokes on you OP my free days are sunday and wednesday
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.