[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone in to sexy chicks? It's like every other robot like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sex appeal.png (1 MB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
sex appeal.png
1 MB, 720x960
Anyone in to sexy chicks? It's like every other robot like cute innocent adorable girls? They lack sexual energy and are more like dolls.
>>
File: sexychick.jpg (349 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
sexychick.jpg
349 KB, 750x1000
>>29027108
Reporting in. Sexy chicks > awkward shy underweight chicks any day of the week.
>>
>>29027177

you were the one tolerable trip fag but you blew it kill itourself you stupid ninja turtle
>>
>>29027177
What have you done Donatello
>>
>>29027108
I talk to sluts and jailbaits.
>>
>>29027272

I said robots not normies.
>>
>>29027481
Normies talk to normie girls.
>>
>>29027108
this kind of shit isn't sexy to me. i find (mental) strength sexy.. a partner to be powerful with and manipulate normies

she looks like a weak dumb whore tbqh
>>
File: CltlMDf.jpg (52 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
CltlMDf.jpg
52 KB, 900x675
>They lack sexual energy and are more like dolls
>implying sexy girls arent like cheap blow up dolls
adorable girls are like porcelain dolls to me, more valuable and aesthetically pleasing, sexy girls are like cheap gross ugly blow up dolls only good for sex, not gf.
>>
I think most robots feel that they have a better chance with cute girls. I agree with that, traditionally sexy girls tend to go for Chads
>>
>>29027735

HAHA!

No silly. All the girls go for Chad.
>>
>>29027108
>star of david
no.
>>
>>29027177
I have to agree. Sure, I find the qt girl with the figure of a 2x4 pretty, but she's not hot enough to fuck.
>>
>>29027108
You're a fool. The shy slightly crazy ones are the best in bed by a country mile.
>>
>>29027108
It's not that I don't like them. I just wouldn't have anything to say to a girl like that. We'd share no common interests.

If you're asking whether I'd fuck someone who looks like that, absolutely.
>>
guys who want a cute, somewhat modest girl are often those who haven't made many relationships. we're still trying to have our "first gf", that we were "supposed" to have growing up, back when people were still discovering who they were.

girls who dress and act "sexy", what some call "mature", are more appealing to guys who've already had relationships, sex, or who simply don't care about anything beyond animal lust.
>>
>>29027108
Does the average Chad prefer hot girls over cute ones?
>>
>>29029695
Hot girls, definitely. Robots like cute girls because they find them less intimidating and think they won't judge them as hot girls would.
>>
basically 17 year olds are the best reeee
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.