[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vitamin D deficiency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: she so pale. she on air..jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
she so pale. she on air..jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>tfw might've finally found the reason behind everything
>be 24
>never go out
>crippling social anxiety and agoraphobia
>never been able to fall asleep like normal people, stay up till 5 AM, sleep till 5 PM
>as of recently, dizziness, muscle weakness, tinnitus, eye floaters, extreme light & noise sensitivity, afterimages, visual snow, muscle twitches
>get blood work done
>vitamin D at 20 nmol/L. deficiency starts at 50, optimal is around 100

did a lot of other tests to rule out MS. been spending more time out in the sun recently.. any anons with the same symptoms here?
>>
yes. the dizziness when standing and the muscle twitches are the worst.

i finally saved up enough money, doing bullshit surveys online and random web jobs to buy a 2003 nissan accura and today i was up at 7AM to walk for an hour in the sun. i'm doing this on top of taking a vitamin D supplement.

the anxiety when walking and passing people coming from the other direction on the walking trail was very bad, but for some of the people it felt nice to hear them say "good morning" as they walked past.

is it time to make it yet???
>>
>>29026735

Nice! What kind of surveys do you complete, anon? I'm registered at prolific.ac and make ~50 GBP per month.

I think we might just make it. Thank god I did the test in time, I'm already having some issues with walking due to super-tight calves which somehow become weak after walking, but I'm still able to walk 5 miles just fine, except my feet are now killing me cos blisters, and I've been in bed with my laptop on top of me for the last year straight.

Feels like I'm just now re-learning how to do basic human things.
>>
>>29026679
What do you expect if you dont go outside? That stuff is common knowledge.
>>
>>29026875
I do mturk and prolific.ac

sign up on mtutkforum.com and read the guides on how to get started. you can make 30 dollars on a good weekday just doing surveys. ive made 100 dollars in one day a few times but i had to do a lot of other monotonous work to get that.
>>
>>29027060

Damn, the problem is that I'm not in the US. Gotta register through proxy. What payment methods are available?
>>
>>29027060
mturkforum.com

^correction

I've made like 8000 GBP in the last year and I love doing this work from home. although i am considering getting a pizza job with my car since my hands are always so sore from typing and using a mouse to make my income
>>
>>29027085
a lot of people turk from out of the country using USA based VPNs. someone i know lives in some baltic country and lives like a king since the US dollar is worth so much more than their currency.

they can pay you in amazon giftcards and US dollars to most (i would have to assume) bank accounts. they have a lot of methods of payment. i think they will send the money to a circle account too.
>>
>>29026679
do your hands sometimes shake uncontrollably?
>>
>>29026735
>>29026875
>>29027060
this is a shill thread

abandon it
>>
I read some articles regarding VitD's effects.
I take a supplement and run outside 5 days a week.
Still depressed.
Still ruminative.
Still compulsive.
Still not functional.

But I'm older and have a specific set of circumstances, so maybe it'll work for other robots.
>>
>>29026679
The problem for most people isn't taking in vitamin D, it's KEEPING it in your body. The best way to retain vitamin D is to take in boron(it's an essential nutrient). You need to eat vegetables because they're rich in it(especially chard and cinnamon)
>>
>>29026679
>reason behind everything
>any anons with the same symptoms here?

Yes, but it's not the reason behind every problem. It sure helps going out nervertheless.

Try magnesium supplements as well.
>>
>>29027172

Not much and never unprovoked. Just a slight tremor when I overuse them.

I've also gotten extreme tingling sensations in all of my extremities + stomach area and face twice now, and any limb can easily go numb / tingly with just a bit of pressure. Feels like all of my tendons are stretched to the limit and it takes only a bit of tension to get that electrical current feeling running trough an arm.

You know that feel when your elbow slips off the table edge or you hit your elbow and an electrical current runs through your arm? I used to get those easily, but it's better now.

>>29027199
Yeah, I feel you. I'm more concerned about the physical aspects - the muscle weakness and such. I can live with the mood aspects, and they have more to do with low Cortisol levels if anything.
>>
>>29027265

My magnesium and calcium levels are optimal, but I've been thinking of buying a calcium-magnesium-zinc supplement as well.

Currently taking D3 drops, B1, B6 and B12 tablets, drinking alcaline water and some herbs.
>>
>>29027195
Not really. Anon just uses a site that I also happen to use (very infrequently) because as he said, he only make 50 dollars a month on it. Why would it be a shill thread? prolific is notoriously dead in communities where people talk about paid survey sites.

Is it that impossible to think that two people who post on /r9k/ would be trying to scrape by making money online? i've made threads on here about mturk though. that's where the actual money is, and mturk is owned by amazon. there is no way amazon would pay people to shill on 4chan, if you know anything about them.

you conspiritard.
>>
>>29027390

Damn I've been checking out mturk, so far it seems that the best-paid jobs are the transcribe audio ones.

w8.. does everyone who completes the job get paid, or just the guy who did the best job?
>>
>>29027265
This anon is on to something. I need to order more bulk Magnesium Glycinate. I also take kratom (relaxing psychoactive herb similar to hydrocodone) every day and the magnesium keeps my poops hydrated and non-sandpapery.
>>
what the fuck does vitamin d do?

unless it's crucial in making my brain think of what to say, it's not the problem
>>
>>29027430

Everyone.

If you want to make money online then you need to get into copywriting. That does require some actual work though.
>>
>>29027430
if you accept, complete, and turn in the job you are (in audio transcriptions at least) probably the only one transcribing that particular file. Audio transcriptions on mturk are always extremely underpaid. You should go to an alternate platform for that.

The way to game mturk isn't a secret, but most people don't bother. You need to run greasemoney scripts that will allow you to catch jobs that never hit the mturk.com website since so many people are scripting the good jobs away from the regular (retards who make 2 dollars an hour and consider it "OK") workforce.

seriously, look up how to use Turkmaster, Hit Scraper, etc and learn about what "PandA" links do or else you won't be able to make a living wage.

If you do not do these things, mturk is not going to make you any substantial cash. and only looking at the website you will not see the jobs that people are actually making real money doing. All the people that script are constantly fighting eachother for the good jobs before they become available on the mturk website.
>>
>>29027442

Bone & muscle pain, muscle weakness, overall fatigue, depression, brain fog

Vit. D deficiency increases your risk for cancer and autoimmune diseases like MS and Type 1 diabetes, and opens the way for overall disease as it's a main building block of your immune system.
>>
>>29027501

With all the million fags who now use scripts and steal each other's jobs, can a nigga even get a crumb of the action?
>>
>>29027658
they're just greasemonkey scripts (greasemonkey is a browser add-on) that alter the mturk.com website and make it actually functional. its not cheating because the mturk website is so shitty. the people who refuse to spend 5 minutes installing the scripts are really just screwing themselves for no reason.

for example hitscraper is just an interactive, live, version of the website where jobs pop up and leave. you can accept them from the scraper. that's not unethical to use. running panda links just allows you to take a job back instantly if another mturk user returns in and you want it. it autoaccepts and goes to your queue.

the only unethical scrips are ones that automate entire jobs. people do get banned/rejected if the person who posted the job finds out.
>>
>>29027737
How much do you make on a good day?
>>
>>29027888
on a great day i have made 120. i can lazily make 20 dollars doing surveys on an average morning. 5AM to 10AM. most of this time is spent listening to music, podcasts, watching netflix, and setting up PandA links that allow me to catch surveys that are worth it. maybe an hour or two actual work. for a while there, i was averaging 40 to 50 dollars a day. but i got lazy
>>
>>29028157
Impressive. I'll research into all this. Thanks for the help, friend
>>
>>29028333

Good luck.

shiggy
>>
File: 0.gif (496 KB, 314x177) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
496 KB, 314x177
>>29026679
There are seriously people who don't take multivitamin pills every day? They're like 2p a day.
>>
>>29028379

There are seriously people who think that multivitamin pills are good for you? It's a big pile of synthetic shit that your body has no idea how to process. Taking vitamin A, E and C supplements in particular have been shown to not only be completely useless in preventing any disease, they actually make you more likely to die.
>>
>>29027032
Welcome to /r9k/. the entire board claim to be geniuses but lack common sense and common knowledge.
>>
I have meticulously researched all the supplements I take, and suggest you all try them. These are for well-being, mental health, and life extension.

MORNING:
>1000mg psyllium husk (stool softener or condenser. will save your ass if you have messy shits or constipation. also a recent study showed that dietary fiber can increase lifespan)
>25mg chelated zinc gluconate
>400 magnesium glycinate
>Vitamin D3, 1000iu
>Biotin 10,000mcg
>Fish oil 1000mg (300mg omega3)
>Rainbow Light Men's Multivitamin (bottle says to take 2 pills twice a day. just take 1 in the morning to get a good micro dose of all the vitamins. Too many of some vitamins is bad, so its best to microdose when it comes to multivitamin capsules like these)

NIGHT:
>1000mg psyllium husk
>667mg Magtein (Magnesium L-Threonate)
>500mg Meriva Turmeric Complex
>3mg melatonin (sleep aid, shown to also increase lifespan)

OCCASIONAL USEAGE:
>Rhodiola 500mg (incredible natural supplement to take on a day that you will feel anxious. Mild, not strong like phenibut, can be taken daily)
>Phenibut 300mg-1500mg (use once a week AT THE MOST WHEN DEALING WITH A VERY ANXIOUS/STRESSFUL DAY. Can become addictive if taken more often than that)

ONCE DURING THE WEEKEND:
>2 shells of kava

Kava is an incredible, legal high, and drinking it as little as once a week lowers my anxiety for the rest of the week. For those interested, get " KAVA WAKA powder -1 LB- Fijian High Quality Kava" from amazon. It is highly affordable and a great starter kava. Mix 3 tablespoons of kava with 1.5 cups of water to make 1 shell. Mix and knead the kava for 5-10 minutes with a kava strainer, finally straining out the root bits afterwards (kava strainer should look like a white mesh, you can find one on amazon or elsewhere).

I hope that someone here tries my regimen or at least some of the supplements here. They have greatly improved my life. These can all be found on amazon.
>>
File: spooky.gif (1 MB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
spooky.gif
1 MB, 500x593
>tfw poo-in-loo
>tfw go outside all the time
>tfw still Vit. D deficient

JUST
>>
>>29028436

Hmmm.. a fellow holistic medicine anon?
>>
>>29028436
>claims to have thoroughly researched his supplements
>still thinks it's a good idea to take any kind of isolated vitamin or mineral aside from vitamin D
>doesn't understand that taking synthetic melatonin on a regular basis fucks up your body's ability to produce it naturally
>eats fiber pills instead of a healthy, balanced diet

Son, if you don't understand that the only healthy way to get your vitamins and minerals is from the food you eat then you haven't meticulously researched shit.
>>
>I might have figured it out!
I've been there many times. I'm still not there. Diet itself is probably a good idea, exercise is a good idea, turning to supplements sounds like it makes sense but the research is basically a wash even for things like fucking fish oil. You can do better just eating butter/coconut oil veggies out your ass literally and sat fats and avoiding breads and soybean oil products.
Also getting your drug cocktail right helped for me. Its trial and error. I'm having a good experience with buproprion right now, and presidone which was prescribed for angioedema but it makes me get shit done rather well. Steroid.
As for making money online the people who do it the best are the ones who build sites around information then shill products on the side that they make or that they partner up with someone else. Copywriting is some serious woo woo shit but it works because its woo woo and everyone treats it like secret fucking angel marketing magic.
Wealthy Affliate has a good course on making websites. I'm thinking about that, I was doing mturk for a little but it depressed me too much to be doing something that inane and worthless. I have a minwage job and that feels more fulfilling, I'd rather not spend an hour clicking surveys for minwage level either. I tried those transcription sites like rev that claim you can make 40cents a minute low end and 240 a month is their low end average, however I wasn't able to do it well.
The more I think about it the more I realize a business is really the only way to go intelligently. If you choose to work a job or put in hours like mturk, you're always going to have to be putting in hours to keep money coming in and I'd rather not do that for the rest of my life. I'm thinking of taking business classes online and seriously thinking about some sort of shit I can sell instead of trying to eek out some meager amount. Either way its a lot of work anyways.
>>
>>29028499
Magnesium alone saved my life, if you haven't gone and tried the supplements to see if they gave you improvements, then you can't judge me. In b4 "but any benefits u feel would just b placebo!!!" I know my body well, and I have experimented with a lot if chemicals. I'm very sensitive to their effects when I try new ones. I don't let the placebo effect get to me, if a supplement felt like it wasn't helping me, it's no longer on this list.
>>
>>29028574

w8 a minute r u swedish by any chance
>>
>>29028436
>KAVA
>THAT STRONG KAVA SMELL LETS YOU KNOW ITS GOOD
>DARK NOBLE KAVA YEP ITS GOT KICK
holy shit what the fuck
I'm considering it though since I'm on benzos.
>>
>>29028574

How about you just eat foods high in magnesium, you stupid faggot? Eating a handful of pills before heading out to eat fast food doesn't make you healthy.
>>
>>29028652
supplementfags understand that food has nutrients in it, they just usually don't have a diet that includes those foods
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.