[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Sad Man.jpg (115 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Sad Man.jpg
115 KB, 645x773
Who here has never had a single female friend and the only contact with females was purely forced (parents, school projects, etc..)?
>>
Nobody's here. I cri ;_;
>>
>>29026416
A few tried to be friends with me but it always failed. I can't connect to people, especially girls.

It sucks because I'm also one
>>
I , and probably never have one.
>>
>>29026416
That's me to an extent. Do we count family? I used to hang out with my female cousin when we were young. Other than that I fit the description.
>>
>>29027231
>>29027234
Yeah, How do you guys cope ?
>>
>>29027231

>girl with no female friends meme

classic
>>
>>29026416
Where can I find a tattoo parlor that will do that? I want to be as edgy as possible when I off myself.
>>
>>29027263
I will not do anything.
>>
>>29026416
i know that feel

woman are forcing them self on me since 7 class and i don't know why...

im in the bus, subway or train and girl starts rubbing her butt on my crotch, touch my ass and caress my neck

i feel fucking violated man...
>>
>>29026416
Me. I've hardly ever spoken to women. I can hardly even relate to my female cousins. One of them is shy but even she has a boyfriend. Whereas I've never even held hands with a woman at 23.

>>29027263
I don't. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I'm completely unattractive and deserve to die alone.
>>
>>29027271
But it's true. When I was little other girls would mock me or demean me, and later on if some would try to be friends they'd quickly give up because of my autistic nature
>>
>>29026416
ur not alone.
i'm antisocial, struggle to keep a conversation going plus got a receeding hairline at 16. never had a female friend plus i get nervous everytime i try to talk to one cause i always think they think i'm ugly so i don't feel comfortable with them looking at me. fml
>>
>>29027293
Will you be my friend ?

I have none but you seem allright
>>
>>29027342

no need to defend yourself little lady I see through your memes
>>
>>29027372
I-if you say so anon, I suppose you know better
>>
I'm with ya
I try to not think about girls and Improve in other areas of my life, but every time I see a cute girl it just hits me hard right into feels
>>
>>29027367
Well, why not.

but I'm not gay.
>>
>>29026416
Me, males just see me as vulgar and know not to take things too seriously but girls will probably call the cops on me if I speak freely with them.
>>
>>29027342
Just go away already. No one wants you here
>>
>>29027324
Yeah, me too. Love's just a meme btw, It's not real. (Hate's real though, this is our world)

I'm 5'10 manlet and fat as fuck. I've also got shit eyesight (glasses). I never leave my room so I haven't bathed in a month.

I have trouble sleeping too because I have horrific nightmares, Sometimes when I wake up I hallucinate. Haven't slept in 2 days
>>
>>29027474
You're right, I'll leave the thread. I act like a guy most of the time, I shouldn't have revealed my gender here.
>>
>>29027447
I hope you're not a narcissist. I knew a toxic narcissist once that said the exact same thing. In reality she got fired from a all girls school because she bullied and competed with the little girls there. (Really petty and pathetic stuff too btw)

She used to say that boys were better because they would just take it and not complain. I never had problems with any other teacher except her. She targeted me for 4 years (Until i left) it was terrible. It made my depression worse, Her random toxicity was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

She masqueraded my strengths as weaknesses, spread lies about me and made me averse to one of my favorite subjects through negative association.
>>
I only meet girls in group projects in uni. I can act inconspicuous among them as long as our interaction only resolves around the work but when they ask me something personal I just sperg out. It's not just because I don't have much experience with girls but I seriously have to hide my power level which can be hard. They shouldn't necessarily know that I spend all my free time in front of the computer and don't have any friends.
>>
>>29027584
What the hell are you talking about dude, I'm not bullying anyone I just have a vulgar sense of humor and speech and I have odd interests which men don't have a problem with because we're just fucking around being friends but women constantly assess your social status and mental stability so if you're lacking (and I am lacking) they won't be caught in a one meter radius from you.
>>
>>29027596
What uni ?
What field ?
>>
Married a immigrant for money and fuck her,just do this
>>
>>29027689
other anon here
I knew a friend who was exactly like him

CoE
MIT
>>
>>29027324
>ompletely unattractive
don't need to be attractive to get female friends. Unlike men, women sort men into friend and relationship-potential categories, and if you're very ugly/otherwise undesirable you'll be put into the first category. Men, however, want to put all women in a relationship-potential category, so they only interact with those who they deem relationship/sex worthy.
>>
File: 1437699471894.png (182 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1437699471894.png
182 KB, 500x370
I have one single consistent female friend
We met online and I talk to her once or twice a week via Skype
I always feel as if im boring her though or weirding her out, but its been like this for years
>>
>>29026416
What do you need a female friend for? Women are as dumb as dogs, they don't count as meaningful companions you can talk to and hang with, they are only good for having sex.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.