[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INTP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: shut in general.jpg (96 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
shut in general.jpg
96 KB, 638x359
INTP General

> apathy
> kek at F types
> disregard womeyn
> meme personality tests
>>
>>29026266
Not another one of these pseudoscientific horoscope threads please
>>
>>29026395
these are one of the few worthwhile threads left these days, scientific or not.
>>
>>29026266
that pic mane

I feel like I sabotage myself at every turn
>>
>>29026558
iv had so many ideas to change my situation over the last few years. iv acted on none.

very little makes me happy but at the very least it could be more interesting
>>
File: ʞɔᴉɹʇɐd ʞuᴉɥɔ.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
ʞɔᴉɹʇɐd ʞuᴉɥɔ.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
Why is INTJ the coolest personality types and why are all the others so friggin LAME.

#INTJ #F-TYPESAREFAGGOTS
>>
>>29026716
seeing INTJ's struggle in social situations is pure joy

its refreshing to see a type even more autistic than us
>>
File: image.jpg (538 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
538 KB, 1280x960
>mfw 50/50 NTP
>>
Any other INTPs looking to become a teacher? Going to start studying for teaching 13-16 year olds in a couple of months. Scared I'll drop out, will probably kill myself if I do
>>
>>29026266
why did this thread die so quickly..

do we need E types around to start interesting conversations?
>>
intp reporting in
>lowest income bracket
The future is tremendous!
>>
>>29027552
if your type starts with an 'E', you're a norMIE
>>
>>29026395
>pseudoscientific horoscope
It is kind of sad that this is what so many people use the MBTI typology as now.
>>
>>29027601
thats basically what it is though, but even horoscopes can create discussion and insight

no need to get rustled
>>
>>29027552
Because there's nothing to talk about, dipshit.

Hey guys ice cream general!

Do you see how many points of entry there are? The infinite amount of choices leave you not picking a single one.
>>
>>29026919
You E normie gtfo
>>
>>29027645
but i provided 5 points of entry in the OP
>>
File: Bugs bunny.jpg (24 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
Bugs bunny.jpg
24 KB, 351x364
>>29026395
It's not a science, dumbass.

It's called deduction. This whole thing started when some olg guy decided to remove all synonyms and discover a few words that described all human personalities.

He ended up with 8 different things, and their opposite. By this logic it is impossible to not have an MBTI.
>>
>>29027579
Lol I was reading a profile of INTP somewhere and it legitimately said "You will most likely not make a lot of money." Usually these sites like to be optimistic, but no for INTP it's POOR
>>
>>29027707
thats like reducing things to good and bad. its impossible to not have a GBrank, but what does it actually mean? very little
>>
>>29027752
eh now i have an excuse to fall back on. i dont care much about money because poor life holds as many interesting insights as rich life.. until i get bored of it and run out of options
>>
>>29027685
You were way too unclear on that.

also, you're still thinking too wide. Narrow thinking is a good thing, as well as a bad thing. Unless I really want to talk about those things, I'm not gonna engage since there's no pull.

If I tell you to talk about ice cream, you're gonna start off with "what? uhm... Ehh- haha", but if you recently decided to get fit and you got redpilled on junkfood you'd preach about ice cream, or rather how it's bad for you.

Now take that concept and apply it to thread making. Someone makes a thread about ice cream. In this thread they A) talk about how awesome ice cream is, or B) just mention ice cream

in scenario A) there's either conflict or agreement. In scenario B) You don't know what to make of it. Rather than how to respond to it, you question IF you should respond to it.

The way to make threads that get responses is by asking questions or preaching about opinions that other people will want to talk about.
>>
>>29026844
INTJ here, I have way more perception than my IRL autist INTP friends making me do much better in social situations.
>>
>>29027759
Doesn't mean much, huh?

You're telling me that the number one superhero wouldn't want to know if the number one villain was evil or not? I mean, if the concepts of good and evil didn't even exist, then the superhero would just mistake the villain for a normal person, or maybe even another hero, but if somebody told the superhero that the villain is evil, or "bad", then the superhero could use that information for their benefit.

Please argue against yourself before posting arguments, 'cause it leaves me with correcting your garbage opinions and I don't want to waste time on you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.