[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ordered clothes online because I'm too scared of interacting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1446531792045.png (343 KB, 671x1047) Image search: [Google]
1446531792045.png
343 KB, 671x1047
>ordered clothes online because I'm too scared of interacting with the real world
>shipment was just returned because of some mix up or something and because I didn't contact them
>mom and dad will make me sort it out and take me shopping tommorow

Hold me, lads.
>>
Clothes shopping is the worst thing. Sometimes you just don't find anything that you like, but you can't leave without buying anything because the security will hold you up and search you. So you have to find the cheapest thing and just buy it.
>>
>>29026283
>but you can't leave without buying anything because the security will hold you up and search you
um im white actually
>>
>>29026283
>because the security will hold you up and search you.
Nice bait to freak out some paranoid robots m8
>>
>>29026389
You got me. But it is a legit fear of mine.
>>
>>29026415
If you haven't stole anything, you have nothing to be afraid of.
>>
What sites do you use to order clothes, anon?
>>
>see a pile of shirts on sale
>oooo this one is really nice I want it
>go through the pile and they are all xxl
>>
Oh man how I hate clothes shopping, even worse when it's with other people, fuck I don't even wanna think about it. Going to a barber also sucks on equal levels. I haven't bought clothes in over 10 years, and I cut/shave my own hair.
>>
>>29026538
Sportsdirect, a britbong site with some pretty good deals.
It seems very popular here in Europe. Never had a problem with it until today.
>>
>>29026638
Thanks anon, I normally use JD Sports' website. It apparently fucking hates me because my clothes never get here on time.
>>
>tfw you forget your 3 forms of ID to be able to purchase an item at the clothes store
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.