[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>\the next person you make eye contact with falls deeply in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: bELzrnI.png (618 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
bELzrnI.png
618 KB, 465x700
>\the next person you make eye contact with falls deeply in love with you/

what do?
>>
I would look in a mirror.
>>
>>29025959
Walk into my bathroom turn 360 degrees and walk up to my mirror and look my reflection in the eyes
>>
kms because id probably look at my mom or dad on accident
>>
I'd just make some billionaire woman make eye contact with me before anyone else does.

I'd wear sunglasses until in the vicinity of them. I'd probably try to get an interview with them, take my sunglasses off, and bam, they're mine.
>>
>>29025994
>Tfw

Well this thread is over, nice discussing with you
>>
>>29025995
>why turn 360?
> why not just look at the mirror?
>Jesus Christ, you even waste your own time with your autism..
>>
>>29025959
The only logically moral thing to do would probably to convincingly pretend to be blind, wear full sight-blocking shades in company of other people, in private research the most influential businessman or politician who's going to speak publicly in your area, attend the meeting, take off your shades, and yell 'OY YOU THERE'. And then use the infatuation to exert social changes.

But I'm definitely not going to do that. I'd probably just look at a mouse or something and then kill it, so to imprint myself onto no one's life. And if it has to be a human, then I'll just go to a hospice to only enchant someone who's dying already.
>>
>>29025959
>Making eye contact

Sure is normie in here
>>
>>29025959
avoid my father at all cost
>>
>>29025959
Gouge my eyes out
>>
>>29026084
>implying alphas don't force eye contact as a power play
>>
>>29025959
mom?
Not sure what I do. She already loves me.
>>
>>29026053
this nigga don't know about turning 360 degress
>>
Don't look at my sister, wait for gf to come over.
>>
Fuck I just looked a nigger in the eyes

Kill me
>>
>>29025959
Catch a bus ride to the mall, avoid eye contact, find a hot rich girl, and introduce myself.
>>
Try to meet my ex and look her in the eyes
>>
>>29025959
Some douchebag american.

Fuck that.
>>
I would tape my eyes shut, tell my family the situation, get them to research who the richest woman on earth is, bring her to me or me to her, look her in the eyes, use her for everything she is worth.
>>
>>29025959
Probably the dude I work with at work whose desk is by the entrance.

No can do.
>>
*looks in the mirror*
>>
>at mom's house

no mom!
>>
>>29025959
tell my mom to fuck off
>>
>>29025959
wear a fucking blindfold.

My mentally ill, ex-junkie, ex-convict fat tattoed neighbor is already acting too friendly and is copying things I do. I really, really don't want him to fall deeply in love with me.
>>
>>29027107
>you are now Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>29025959
don't make eye contact with anyone but my oneitis
>>
>>29026053
at least he doesn't incorrectly use greentext like a retard
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.