[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1450317183058.jpg (1 MB, 971x923) Image search: [Google]
1450317183058.jpg
1 MB, 971x923
I cannot figure it out dudes, how do you win a girl's heart? Ever since grade school it seemed as though everyone was already dating someone; I have had this problem throughout high school and college.

Highschool
>I lived in a relatively secluded neighborhood in the countryside with no girls or other kids even
>class size of 56
>kids at school already seemed paired up before I even noticed females
> everyone stays paired or swaps relationships so fast you can't keep up.

College
>small private college
>first semester many people pair up
>girls you are trying to ask out have like 5 beta orbiters
>get told I am the most original
>hit it off with several girls, but ultimately get nowhere (get mooned, flashed, and hands pushed into boobs a couple of times though)

the range of excuses were
>you aren't hairy enough
>you don't like the same music as me
>I am only into femmy guys
>I only like people with blue eyes
>it would make me sad if you liked me because you are the only one who treats me like a human being instead of a prize to be attained

Out of college I have had little luck as well

So tell me, how do you win?
I can't seem to win.
My younger brother is facing the same problems as well in college
>>
Get /fit/, /fa/, and stop being an autist.
>>
rape date's420yoloSwag
>>
File: 1395393031406.jpg (7 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
1395393031406.jpg
7 KB, 208x242
>>29025798
I want to fall asleep on and in that fat bitch so much it hurts
>>
>>29025873
nah, b
Been hitting the gym since mid college
Been /fa/ all my life, everyone always comments on how well I dress.

I just can't figure out the problem
>>
>>29025873
And why dont you shove those useless memeboards up your ass and stop being a stupid shitfuck?
Autism cant be stopped btw.
>>
File: 1464670731348-r9k.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
1464670731348-r9k.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
>>I am only into femmy guys
>tfw if this ever happens to me four years of working out was for fucking nothing
>>
> he actually had contacts with females
GET OUT YOU FAILED NORMIE.
>>
>>29026121
again with shit, stop being 12 years old
>>
>>29025798
>how do you win a girl's heart?

Everyone saying this is aware of much of a cliche it is, but if your intent is winning, you're never going to achieve... anything. The most attractive trait of all is having goals *outside* other people. The moment that your gaze falls upon a person and not change or knowledge, you lose.
>>
>>29026012
Could be lots of things. How are we supposed to know? You could be boring, desperate, creepy, etc.
>>
>>29026618
>>29026531
No no peeps,

>>29026531
have had goals outside of other people my entire life.
>learned a foreign language
>have skillets in my field of choice
>master of karate
>worked on many big name projects
>etc

people have even commented how focused I am, but gaining the affections of another is difficult for some reason.
>>
>>29025798
I hate LazorChef!

:( Why did she ruin my relationship with my qt gf ;_;
>>
>>29026927
Story time mi amigo
And it better be ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>29026968
not even joking my ex is good friends with that artist
>>
>>29026978
I want to know what happened though. Did you get cucked?
>>
>>29025798
I had a class size of 22. Then i dropped out of college. Trapped in a town in the middle of nowhere with in-town population of about 600. (1200 if you include outskirts and ranchers/farmers/miners). To make it worse there is a serious gender/age imbalance here in the population, meaning it's mostly older men.

I'm gonna die alone.
>>
>>29027010
well kinda, my ex is also intro drawing hentai and said she would rather draw hentai than fuck me so she left me. Causing me to kinda hate all hentai I see now.
>>
>>29027113
>said she would rather draw hentai than fuck me so she left me
That's the worst excuse I've ever seen for someone to go fuck chad.
Also >having had a gf ect. get out reee
>>
>>29027166
but i never had sex so it's okay right?
>>
>>29026830
>gaining the affections of another

I never wanted that. I mean, affection is nice, but I never thought of another person as an objective, 'which buttons to press for affection to come out'.
>>
>>29027204
>had the feeling that someone of the female gender enjoyed his presence enough to touch him, hug him or kiss him
OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I personally don't mind, but that's because I only consider someone a normie when they brag and gloat about their experiences and use them to try and appear "better" than robots.
You're just a failed normalfag, but not a normie or failed normie because your intention wasn't to hurt robots.
>>
>>29026830

Are you catholic or something? It might be that there's some big cultural divide that girls are trying to dance around.
>>
>>29027306
not in the least bit anon>>29027113

> said she would rather draw hentai than fuck me so she left me.

WAIT WHAT? EXPLAIN THAT TO ME.

>>29027067
I know that feel anon, all but the dropping out of college part..... Shit man, it's hard, but you must find a way out of that town.
>>
>>29027683
she draws hentai (even posts it on facebook). She's a fairly famous artist and she's good friends with a lot of hentai artists. (Though just on the internet.)

In reality she's a neet shut in who dropped out of college to draw hentai. We dated for a year but never had sex. I still love her though and would do anything to be with her.
But that's never gonna happen.

I was literally cucked by 2D girls.
>>
>>29027815
> Implying being into 2D girls isn't the ultimate of cuckoldry
You're obsessing over a girl that isn't even there to fuck you and will only be able to fuck 2D men. And none of that's even actually happening, it's a cycle of sexual weakness.
>>
>>29025798
Generally it's not a good idea to befriend women before trying to date them. Better to approach them in a dating context (bars, tinder whatever).

>Inb4 tinder doesn't work
It does, I'm a 6/10 at best and have pulled a solid amount by just swiping right on everyone.
>>
>>29027815
wow, wtf
that doesn't make a lick of sense.
She's fucked in the head.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.