[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate nice girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: i hate nice girls.jpg (496 KB, 1180x1180) Image search: [Google]
i hate nice girls.jpg
496 KB, 1180x1180
Do you hate nice girls?
>>
>>29025796
So basically he loves nice girls, but only when they are only nice to him and not others?
>>
yukino a shit
>>
>>29025796
It's aflutter. I don't know the semantic term for the 'a' in 'ablaze' and such, but it's spelled together.
>>
>>29025796
> fell for girl
> got meme'd
> see her interact with other guys
> appears to be flirting with all of them

she has 10,000 orbiters but appears cute/innocent. truly the devil in disguise.. i don't know if shes doing it on purpose
>>
>>29025796
>Nice girls
>Dry water
Senpai plz
>>
>>29026736
He hates them because he once confused a girl's niceness toward him for affection. He made a fool of himself and wants to avoid it happening again, so he's skeptical toward any 'nice girl'.

The thing is, there is a 'nice girl' who does like him but he's too cynical and pessimistic to see it at this point.
>>
>>29027228
>he once confused a girl's niceness toward him for affection
Or more, she was nice to him and that made him feel good so he thought he had a shot at her. But she's that way toward everyone and didn't reciprocate his feelings. So now he has a complex about people being 'genuine' or not.
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to be angry at nice girls if they don't give me a reason? I HATE THESE CUNTS
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.