[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever have someone actully think you are cool and then get too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464326583707.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1464326583707.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
Ever have someone actully think you are cool and then get too analytical with them and then they just leave confused thinking your awkward.

That has happen to me.

Most awkward situations arn't even me being awkward. Usilly its the other person being awkward trying to project their mental incapabilitys on you.

So dont blame yourself when people are awkward and you feel just ok. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM NOT YOU!
>>
Ice breaker comment

Oringinal
>>
Although OP is probably autistic and scares people off, he does have a point.

Most people get terrified the moment they're put into a situation where the conversation isn't just about some every-day normie issues. It's very unsettling for people to discuss anything other than mundane easy topics.

Not only am I socially autistic, but I also find "general" socializing to be extremely boring. I need really in-depth conversations about specific topics.
>>
>>29025450
Ever have someone actually think you're cool, but then you get too analytical with them and they just leave confused or thinking you're awkward?

That has happened to me.

Most awkward situations aren't even me being awkward. Usually, it's the other person being awkward trying to project their mental incapability on you.

So, don't blame yourself when people are awkward, just feel okay. They are the problem, not you!
>>
>>29025500
I can confirm OP is autistic. Just look at that spelling.
>>
>>29025500
Not autistic, I just think past the first layer presented to me
>>
This is similar to my issue with 'awkward silences', which is normally where I will say something and the other person won't have any response or try to lead the conversation any where. I can't do all the work you idiot.
>>
The funny thing about 'I am so much more rational' threads is that those people always forget to give examples.

It's not even as if it's empty boasting -- often enough when I ask for some, they deliver. They just think declaration is enough to make a thread credible or interesting apparenltly.
>>
>>29025528
>tfw tripfag
>>
>>29025548
What
>you're
>And usually

Thats 2 words you are complaining about misspelled. Complaining about that sounds pretty autistic. And im on a phone fuckboy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.