[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realized I am literal manchild >23 yo neet >living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15
File: zdumienie.png (172 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
zdumienie.png
172 KB, 409x409
>mfw I realized I am literal manchild
>23 yo neet
>living with parents
>play vidya including pokemon and mario
>watch cartoons
>ride bicycle for fun
>don't do adult things like alcohol, sex, partying
>mommy and daddy only want me to do kids work like go to shop for something, wash dishes or walk dog
>skinny manlet, boyish face
>dress like a middleschooler
>mfw
>>
The only thing that can save you is weight lifting and steroids.
>>
>>29025315
>>/fit/

Thank me later I was literally a clone of you 3 years ago
>>
>>29025325
that's some awful advice friend
>>
File: image.gif (513 KB, 525x539) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
513 KB, 525x539
>24 years old, 25 in 3 months
>can't drive, dropped out of college, live with parents, never had a job, no friends, KHV
>subjects like drinking, drugs, and sex make me anxious because those are "adult" things and I don't feel like an adult
>I make money for vidya and computer parts by saving the allowance my mom gives me every month and doing extra chores around the house for more money
>only leave the house when my parents force me
>my mom still picks out all of my clothes and dresses me
>parents used to try and set me up with their friends' daughters but stopped after one really bad experience that pains me to even think about
>hear them argue about whose fault it is I turned out this way at least once or twice a month

You know nothing. Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
>>
File: is gud mate.jpg (8 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
is gud mate.jpg
8 KB, 212x212
>>29025315
You should try out alcohol and partying. I'm a v betalord but it's still fun.
>>
>>29025483
>>parents used to try and set me up with their friends' daughters but stopped after one really bad experience that pains me to even think about

Nigger, you better greentext that story right fucking now, cunt.
>>
>>29025483
how DID you turn out this way? whose fault is it anyway? help me avoid the pitfalls
>>
>>29025483
>>parents used to try and set me up with their friends' daughters but stopped after one really bad experience that pains me to even think about
greentext?
>>
>>29025651
Make sure not to go on the r9k for one.
>>
File: h001_054-055.jpg (610 KB, 1740x1342) Image search: [Google]
h001_054-055.jpg
610 KB, 1740x1342
but cycling will always be fun
>>
>>29025325
>>29025395

why do you assume he isn't content with this lifestyle?
>>
>>29025649
>>29025676

>About two years ago
>Mother has a friend at work whose daughter is very cute, near my age, and goes to one of the top universities in the country
>The daughter apparently saw me once back in high school when I was with my mom at some event and thought I was cute, told her mom who told my mom
>My mother and her mother decided to arrange for us to meet when she was back in town on vacation from university
>And by "meet" I mean my mother just lured me into going with her somewhere under a false pretense when really we were going to meet her friend and her daughter, nobody told me about this plan until after the fact
>Keep in mind it has been about 4 years or so since I graduated high school and about 2 years since I dropped out of college and became a NEET shutin
>I was about 80 lbs fatter than when she saw me in high school because after dropping out I became depressed and addicted to junk food
>mother is totally delusional and thinks I'm a special handsome snowflake so she doesn't even consider this
>My mother would also dress me so my outfit was terrible, autism shoes and a "funny" ironic t-shirt that was a size too small
>my social skills (which were already terrible before) were now completely atrophied from being a shutin for years
>we get to our destination, an Italian restauraunt where my mom springs the plan on me
>I immediately shutdown at the thought of having to have a conversation with a girl and begin to have a panic attack when I realize she's expecting me to show up looking like I did years ago and not as a fat NEET whose mother dresses him
>literally beg my mother to let me stay in the car or take me home but she gets mad at me and forces me to go inside with her
>at this point it almost feels like I'm having an out of body experience, I'm just going through the motions and have mentally shutdown
>we go inside and meet my mother's friend and her daughter

cont
>>
>>29025483

At this point its both their faults. Still dressing you? hahaha

Straight up id be like heres an apt and first months rent. Good luck son. Dont come back until youre a man.
>>
File: image.jpg (744 KB, 2048x1514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
744 KB, 2048x1514
>>29025315
>23 year old femlet
>part time job has been laying me off to 15 hours a week
>live with parents
>can't drive from health problems
>only friend is newly deployed in the marines
>he won't date me until he gets back 146 days from now
but who's counting?

And you say girls can't be in the friend zone?!
>>
>>29025315
I'm exactly the same senpai

Even my former boss who is a girl said I was still a kid.
>>
>>29025988

>immediately I notice the daughter's face drop and see her make a confused/disappointed face
>my mother's friend makes a similar face too because she hasn't seen me since either, only heard about me from my mother
>I'm also sweating hard and my face is red because I'm freaking the fuck out
>the atmosphere is awkward as shit as my mother introduces me, once that's done we get a table but my mother gets two, one for her and her friend and one for me and the daughter
>I sit down the the daughter (who is already on her phone as an excuse not to interact with me) and we sit there in absolute silence save for the tapping on her touchscreen until the waiter arrives
>he is kind of smirking the entire time he talks to us, like he thinks it's funny a fat NEET like me is sitting with an attractive girl like her
>she orders a salad, I say I'm not hungry because I hate eating in public and I'm still freaking out anyway
>we talk a little while waiting for her salad but it's fucking brutal, she asks about what I do (like school or work) and I stumble through an incoherent rambling response
>can see her struggling not to wince as I keep rambling but I can't stop
>this happens a few more times with a few other subjects as well but soon her salad arrives
>she is very obviously relieved that she has been delivered an excuse not to keep conversing
>she eats in silence while I sit there and look around pretending to be interested by generic paintings, decorations, etc.
>she eventually finishes and we continue to sit there wordlessly, occasionally she'll try to get her mother's attention to tell her that she's done and ready to go (i.e the situation is unbearably awkward and she wants to escape now)
>finally our mothers finish and we get up, say our goodbyes, and leave
>on my way back to my mom's car feel like I'm about to start crying right there in the parking lot because all of my failures were basically laid bare in front of this successful cute girl for judgement
>>
>>29026343
Yikes.

I am original you fucking robot
>>
>>29025960
Cause he is on r9k lmooo
>>
>>29025483
>subjects like drinking, drugs, and sex make me anxious because those are "adult" things and I don't feel like an adult

I also feel this way. Hearing people talk about sex seems so dirty and strange, especially people who used to go to school with me as kids
>>
>>29026343
Oh anon. Get your life together fampai.
>>
>>29025315
Spoiler: most people do the same shit you just mentioned. I do that all and i'm a law student, though I must admit I drink a bit.

Adulthood is purely a state of mind, you need to try and get out the house. Either find your own place (at least temporarily) or go on a long trip.
>>
>>29026343
I'm so sorry mate.

Originaroo
>>
>>29027182
>Spoiler: most people do the same shit you just mentioned.
No, they really don't. Smh.
>>
>>29025315
>ride bicycle for fun
>this makes me a manchild
Ameriblubber detected.
>>
File: 1464024246812.png (76 KB, 290x296) Image search: [Google]
1464024246812.png
76 KB, 290x296
>>29025315
>26 y.o full time NEET
>obsessed with the esoteric
>trap
>bike for fun and assthetic
>play vidya
>watch animay
>vampire time schedule
>piss bottles
>virgin single
>weeb musik
>masturbate semi-frequently
>eat my own cum
>>
>>29027203
You seriously don't think most 23 years live with their parents? Have you even looked outside? Nobody in the developed west can afford to buy their own place until they're 40 or rent from 25. Everybody I know is a pretty well off, university educated person and they're either still doing their studies or are living at home applying for jobs and shit. You're playing Pokemon and Mario, not Skylanders or Minecraft. No actual kids play those sorts of games anymore. If you live in any European country and don't own a bike you're considered some sort of retard, cycling out in parks and shit is honestly the mark of being a sophisticated person who goes outside here in London. If you live with your parents you will be doing menial chores like that, it's called making your fucking way without being thrown out for being a lazy cunt. If you were a 35 year old they'd be asking you to do the same stuff. The fashion sense is just your stagnated personality and lack of experience to figure out what other people wear since you don't go out and see what it is normies wear from day to day. Alcohol, sex and partying are not rights, and a massive segment of the population barely gets any of that shit on even a non-regular basis.

You're just a near-cyborg with deep insecurities. I recognise your symptoms, they are my own.
>>
File: 1464031752488.png (125 KB, 404x347) Image search: [Google]
1464031752488.png
125 KB, 404x347
>>29027290
>420 blazz it
>>
>>29026343
>>29025988
I don't even know what to say pham. This is like the behavior expected of an awkward teenager, except you're 24. Hell even teenagers can interact with the opposite sex and don't need their parents to arrange dates for them. You're autistic as fuck and it's pathetic. Kill yourself my dude, you're beyond hope at this point.
>>
>>29027311
>You seriously don't think most 23 years live with their parents?
I didn't. No one I know did. he had all graduated from college, and moved away from home. It's a class thing.

Plus, most 23 years old don't play pokemon and mario, don't watch cartoons, dress themselves, like sex, drink alchol etc etc.

What planet do you manchildren live on? GROW UP.
>>
>>29027377
You must live in the U.S or somewhere where land is cheap as fuck.

I live in what is apparently the wealthiest borough in my country and most people I know are in the position I mentioned until they're well into their late 20s. This isn't 1999 where you could get a job straight out of university.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29025315
This sounds like a dream life.
>>
File: 1423208964958.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1423208964958.png
21 KB, 400x400
>>29026343
I'm not use to say this on r9k, but please get your life together m8. It's sad reading your greentext.
>>
>>29027413
I live in NYC. So, no.

oc
>>
>>29027477
It really is. I actually felt sorry for the girl.
>>
>>29027522
Then how are these people magically buying their own properties then? Unless you're saying they're renting, in which case it's not even an issue. Go and get a job and rent somewhere yourself if you really give a shit, it won't be NYC that's for sure.
>>
>29
>still live at home cuz don't make enough to live on my own
>have to share a room with my younger brother
>only bedded 6 girls in my lifetime
>little brother is a redneck Chad that has fucked at least 10 women already and he just turned 18
>I play vidya when not at work
>was lifting hard for a while but I quit because my gf left me
>back to 380 lbs
>got a $1 an hour raise but still only making around $30k per year.

I'm just waiting on death but my Doctor explained to me I'm one of the healthiest fatasses he's ever met and he's astonished.
>>
File: mkay.jpg (16 KB, 350x282) Image search: [Google]
mkay.jpg
16 KB, 350x282
>>29025325
I know a meathead NEET who's 35 years old, lives with his parents, and is probably still a virgin.

>>29025960
>>29026002
>>29027159
>>29027338
>>29027377
>>29027477
>>29027539
Yeahhh, normies? You know, if you could go ahead and get out, that would be just splendid, mmkay?
>>
>>29027577
>Then how are these people magically buying their own properties then?
Everyone I know is renting anon. It's easy to get a good job in NYC if you're educated, good looking, and not retarded. Entry level salaries are like 50-60k. I was making 6 figures before I turned 25.
>>
>25 KV
>part time min wage highschooler tier job
>college drop out
>0 friends
>smoke weed, drink, pop pills daily
>dress and look like a normie
>don't play video games or any nerd shit like anime
>go to gym and beach a lot

I'm like half cyborg half robot. I can't get a gf for the life of me though and I feel pathetic.
>>
>>29026343
This is just sad

Like I don't know how much of this is your fault but goddamn
>>
File: 1463020539321.png (191 KB, 596x687) Image search: [Google]
1463020539321.png
191 KB, 596x687
>have job and live with parents at the age of 27
>single child
>cousin comes over with his 12 year old kid
>knocks on my room door
>anon dad says you have some video games
>kid is 13
>he sees league of legends client and xcom on another monitor
>you play lol too
>add me
>im spikey gaz or some shit likey that but definitely had spikey in it
>log out and let him log in
>kid gets some 20 messages
>is diamond
>"i main yasuo and zed"
Mfw
>>
>>29027627
That's my point. Any fag can rent. There is nothing inherently adult about renting at all. Owning a property on the other hand...
>>
>>29027627

This. Every manchilds excuse these days is "oh its so expensive to live blah blah blah". Yeah, no. I know so many early 20's that have their own place, a car and a career. Its called hard work. The time you spent playing video games and fapping they were studying or moving up in their careers. You're a manchild, fucking deal with it loser. You graduate high school at 17 or 18, a bachelors program takes 4 years. So at 21 or 22 you should be out with a marketable degree and a career.
>>
>>29027716
>owning property
>implying
>>
>>29027716
fucking manchild nonsense.

It's good to rent. Gives you a couple years to try different neighborhoods etc. Gives you flexibility while you're still establishing your career. Let's you enjoy young adulthood w/o the responsibilities of ownership. I bought my 1st place when I was 29, and I'm glad I rented for 7 years beforehand.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (20 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
20 KB, 412x351
>>29027681

At least he will be a virgin if he don't stop with those video games
>>
File: 1445241314251.jpg (141 KB, 664x517) Image search: [Google]
1445241314251.jpg
141 KB, 664x517
>tfw no mommy gf that is fine with me beeing a manchild
>>
>>29027764
>I know so many early 20's that have their own place, a car and a career.

Where int he hell do you live? I have a car but

>their own place

Pure bollocks. Nobody can afford to buy a house at that stage or pay off an entire mortgage giving them complete ownership on the wages of someone in their early 20's. Unless you're one of those stupid people who believes that having a leasehold means you own the place (it doesn't).

>>29027786
I rented for a few years a few hundred miles away from home. It doesn't mean I believe it is a fundamentally adult thing and that living at home is fundamentally a childish thing. Things have changed, even the normie media has accepted it.
>>
>>29027786
This.

I'm renting right now and it's been a great learning experience. Nothing like living on your own to catapult you into the responsibilities of adulthood. Also I'm 25, have a great, a good job and I still play mario and get high & watch cartoons. She sometimes joins me. Actually she's better at Super Mario 3 come to think of it.
>>
>>29027844
>Things have changed, even the normie media has accepted it.
Again, depends what class you're from.

Almost no one I graduated high school with was living at home after college.
>>
What's wrong with cycling? Adults do that activity for exercise so what gives?
I'm 30 and I watch cartoons, infact I am watching one right NOW.
Adults play video games, Rts, fps, wrpg, mmorpg, open world, up until their 40's now.
A lot of people missed the party scene, durgs and alcohol, their is a reason why women hit the wall HARD in their 30's.

Slow down with the cartoons and games
Turn off your computer
You need to work out
If you don't have one, get any job you can close to your area even if you still live with your parents.
If you don't have one, get a skill or gain a talent, so you don't look like a worthless human bean.

If your parents are rich, take that opportunity to just go to college and not work.
>>
>>29027918
Nothing wrong with cycling.

Video games and cartoons in your 30s though, sorry....but manchildish.
>>
>>29027884
>depends what class you're from.

Do you mean socio-economic class?

I'm a law student who lives in one of the wealthiest areas of my country. It doesn't mean I can afford to rent here, I act as a landlord's agent and I know for a fact that someone on under 50,000 pounds per annum can't afford to live around here, even including small one bed studio flats.
>>
>>29027844
>Nobody can afford to buy a house

Well no shit, they're all renting. The money spent on rent is more than worth it to not be a 20 something year old manchild that still lives at home. You get put into a whole new community surrounded by people that are also renting. Its a great experience for a young person, especially a young guy. Its also a great learning experience that you'll use to eventually step up and buy your first home.
>>
>>29027966
yeah, in the US it's def a socio-economic class thing.

People who go graduate from good colleges, tend to not live at home. Most don't even in the town or city they are from.

Lower class people never leave their hometown, and definitely live at home for far longer.
>>
>>29027982
Exactly. These manchildren are blowing smoke up their own asses. Failing to develop socially and establish a social network costs far more than rent in the long run.
>>
>>29026031
>dating someone who joined the marines
You know he is gonna be out getting pussy 24/7 right?
>>
>>29027982
I'd prefer to just save up and purchase a house 15 years earlier than everyone else.

>>29027999
Here in the UK everybody who isn't retarded or desperately poor goes to university which devalues it hard as a result of reforms to higher education in the 90's. Most people are either still in full-time study or waiting around at home for a couple of years. Must just be this shitty overpopulated corner of the UK. If I went up to somewhere like Hull I could afford to buy a house in just a couple of years.
>>
>>29027999

I have noticed this while looking at my home town. Anyone that was worth a shit went off to uni and were never to be seen from again. The losers had to stay and pick up low tier jobs while going to the local community college. You're right on the money saying lower class people stay in their home towns.
>>
>>29025483

fuck this feel so much, being a self aware manchild is some shit
>>
>>29028076
>Here in the UK everybody who isn't retarded or desperately poor goes to university
They do here too. but they don't go to good colleges.

They go to local and community colleges, and yeah their degrees aren't worth shit.

But again, if you stay fit and you're smart it's not hard to move out after college.
>>
>>29028076

Why do you want a house so bad? You're going to miss out on some awesome times in your youth. Renting, maybe roomates, meeting other young people in your living community. Just so you can some day buy a house and sleep in it when you get off work?
>>
>>29026343
goddamn. and clearly you had potential if she thought you were cute years ago. you have only your pathetic self to blame
>>
>>29028141
Because he's a rat in the rat race. A typical wagie. He's probably jaded at this point and is now bitter and dead on the inside.
>>
>>29026343
Thanks, every time i get depressed and think i'm a failure i come here and see that it can be worse.
>>
File: 1449669192579.jpg (410 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449669192579.jpg
410 KB, 800x800
>>29028319
That isn't true at all Anon...
>>
>>29027982
yes yes live the life that has been outlined for you
>>
>Almost 24
>Still live with mommy
>No friends

>have minimum wage job
>A girl sucked my dick once although i couldnt cum
>Can drive

I guess im ahead of some of you robots, but im still a massive failure
>>
>>29025988
>my mother just lured me into going with her somewhere under a false pretense when really we were going to meet her friend and her daughter
Your parents are idiots, they have known you for 20+ years and they thought that was going to work?
They thought that wouldn't end in a horrible way
>>
>>29026343
Damn dude, it was painful just reading that. At least the girl wasn't a bitch and didn't ridicule you and make a spectacle.
>>
>25 year old
>Live with parents
>Graduated from University but can't find a job
>Weeb, watch ton of anime
>Watch only cartoon network on tv
>Play nintendo video games
>Have driver's license but never drive because no car and too scared to drive
>virgin
>Never drank alcohol or done drugs
>Never been to a nonfamily member party
>Dress pretty much the same from childhood
>>
>>29027646
>I'm like half cyborg half robot. I can't get a gf for the life of me though and I feel pathetic.

that makes you 3/4 robot, still a normie by nazi robot standards
>>
>>29026343

nice green

i always think i'm missing out, but this is just how all dates would go for somebody like me

thx for the story, it's going to stick with me for a while and will keep it as a reason never to try that stuff
>>
>>29028052
>getting pussy 24/7 right?
It's not gay when you're underway, bro.
>>
>30 years old
>living with parents
>make a living flipping burgers
>jerk off and watch anime all day
>some vidya on the side
It will never change.
>>
>21 share an apartment with brother
>going to uni for the first time next semester for comp science
>nervous as hell
>brother is smart but has arthritis and stays at home all day watching tv and is a distraction
>trying to learn objective c and c++ in my spare time but I spille water on my laptop and had to send it in for repairs
>just play dark souls and play sm4sh on 3ds
>try to read
>can't exercise
>might need to get surgery again because I needed to pay my probation fees and have to cut my recovery from a nasty injury short
>feelin fucked and depressed, crammed into a room with my brother who does nothing but make noise all day and lives off disability
>actually have game idea but needs 100% of my focus, can only leave and brings laptop if they fix it
>nervous about school, wrists, and laptop, can't study or focus with my bro there can't leave without my laptop
>meanwhile slight pain is distracting as fuck and not exercising makes me feel terrible, knees have tendinitis.
Fuck my life mates, if only I didn't have to deal with ONE of those things
>>
>do things you enjoy
>this is somehow bad

I will never understand people
>>
>>29025315

26yo here I'm sorry anon but it doesn't get better you just get balder.
>>
>>29029829
you are enjoying the wrong things

drinking and parties are useful for humanity, you're with other people and build connections which is good for society

playing 3ds in your jammies adds nothing of value
>>
>>29025483
Just join the military. It will suck but it will be the fastest way to achieve normality.
>>
>>29030737
would the military want a robot?

far easier to recruit kids they are 18, brains still plastic, no bad habits yet

even the US military budget can't rebuild a robot?
>>
>18 KV
>trap
>kicked out of parents house
>shitty part time job
>college dropout (graduated hs at 16)
>probably have dependent and histrionic personality disorders
>sit around and play video games and watch anime
>hate myself
>have decided to become a camgirl in a few more months once hrt does its things.
>became a disappointment to my grandpa and a lot of my family.
>>
>>29031122
HahahahahHah
>>
>>29030938
Yes, in fact. They'll try mold you into a new person. One that theyd be proud of having join their service. I can't guarantee the military can help you, but I do think its probably your best hope.
>>
>>29025315
>>skinny manlet, boyish face
I want you
>>
>>29031155
Th-Thanks senpai

Oregano
>>
>tfw am a literal manchild as well

Knowing it is weird.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.