[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is for all the drug users on here. How so I flush weed out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1464804408693.jpg (263 KB, 650x947) Image search: [Google]
1464804408693.jpg
263 KB, 650x947
This is for all the drug users on here. How so I flush weed out of my system faster? I've looked online but all the popular sources don't give actual, practical answers.

I'm very lean, in good physical condition and I exercise regularly. Surely this might positively contribute being clean quicker.
>>
>>29025062
Cranberry juice
Hope you pass your high school drug test, OP
>>
Actually it'll be harder for you to get clean if you're not fat. Take a religious dose of dxm.
>>
You need fat cells without metabolites. Either you can eat more and dilute, or lose fat cells, whichever is faster for you.

Otherwise drink pressed cranberry juice.
>>
>>29025062
Basically you need to get it out of your fat cells. Weed, unlike many other drugs, gets bound by fat instant of water, so just not taking it (at least after you did it for some time) won`t be that effective.

Also prepare for some fucked up dreams, if you aren`t experiencing them already.
>>
>>29025474
How does cranberry juice work?
Also techniques for getting it out of your fat?
>>
>>29025953
Exercise and shit tons of water. you will need 3 WEEKS at the minimum of you were a daily user.

Also. If it's just a piss cup test, you can fool it by drinking fruit pectin the day of.
>>
>>29025062
Im not going to help you because I don't care about you. I don't care if you smoke weed. So do I. I just don't like you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 811x983) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 811x983
>>29025062
kinda ironic
>>
>>29025062
nothing will help. It tests for a weed metabolite. It depends largely on your liver function and your body fat percentage and how much/how long you have been taking weed.
>>
>>29025062
Drink lots of water and cranberry juice and exercise.
Depending on how much you've been using it should be out of your system completely in a week to a month. Daily use should take about a month to a month and a half.
>>
>>29025062
Shave your head.

THC gets into your hair follicles and stays there until it gets cut out
>>
Do fat burning cardio
A good incline walk would do much better than full out sprints
>>
>>29029754
If hes taking a piss test this literally doesn't help at all.
>>
>>29026766
why doesnt he just get that fake piss stuff or piss from a friend he knows doesnt smoke
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.