[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be yesterday >sisters dog gets ran over by brother's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>be yesterday
>sisters dog gets ran over by brother's car
>me and my brother bury it
>sister proceeds to go around the house calling everyone including our father a 'dog murderer'
>then goes outside and start firing pebbles at others windows
>she is 23 years old
What the fuck? Do normies not know how to express sadness or something? Why are normalfags so comically melodramatic?
>>
>>29024952
I'd say your sister is just a whiny cunt, normies in particular are usually pretty good at getting over grief quickly and going back to normalfag activities.
>>
>>29024952
No, that's just women and retards.
My sister acts like this too. One time she asked me to help her put stuff into the dishwasher, and when I put them in the wrong 'place' on the rack thing, she burst into tears and ended up breaking a window with a rock.
>>
>>29024952
That's not a normal reaction, even for a woman. She sounds spoiled. I mean yeah, sad that the dog died but her firing pebbles?

Am I correct in assuming that she was never spanked or disciplined enough?
>>
>>29025058
You are correct, our father loves her (and wouldn't hit a woman). The boys however would get hit if we do something particularly dumb, tough love kind, not relentless beatings.
>>
>>29025181
There's the problem. I know people are saying that spanking kids is harmful and what not, but it only did good for me and my sister. It taught us early on that there can be consequences for certain actions and to be more considerate.

This is not a normie or a woman thing, these are the reactions of someone who can't think of anyone but herself
>>
>>29025181
Well it looks like you have to spank your sister. Be sure to tell her it hurts you more than her. Maybe stick some pebbles in her ass for good measure.
>>
>>29024952
fuck, my grandfather died a few months ago, and all i did was feel sad for a couple days.your sis has something wrong with her
>>
>>29026870
or stick your pebbles in her
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.