[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work all week >"I can't wait to get home on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 4306.png (159 KB, 224x650) Image search: [Google]
4306.png
159 KB, 224x650
>work all week
>"I can't wait to get home on friday and have a blast!"
>get home
>sit around and do nothing
FUCK FUCK FUCK IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS WHY AM I SO FUCKING BORING AND LAZY
>>
try to enjoy yourself senpai, but iktf for sure m8.
>>
File: Fucking Stop It.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Stop It.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
>>29024392
>senior year ended yesturday
>"I CANT WAIT TO GO OUT AND PARTY THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT"
>school ends
>go straight home
>see people I know's snapchat of them having so much fun
why the fuck am i alive why the fuck am i alive why the fuck am i alive why the fuck am i alive
>>
>>29024464
>see people I know's snapchat of them having so much fun
this really bothers me too, stop reminding me of how much fun you guys are having, I'm miserable enough already
>>
File: 1444442419919.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
1444442419919.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1800
>>29024392
Typical trait of the average wagekek
>>
File: 1463544200084.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1463544200084.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>oh man this friday is going to be perfect!
>end up defending a castle with 300 men against 1400ish Nords in Mount Blade Warband while eating pizza and browsing /r9k/ all day long
>>
>>29025050
OP here, I actually have Warband in my steam library but never bothered playing it, is it good? Any tips for a newbie?
>>
>>29024392
Wagecucks be like "I have tons of free time"
>>
>>29024392
>finish work on Friday
>"fuck yeah it's the weekend!"
>spend the weekend sleeping, drinking and browsing 4chan
>barely see or speak to anyone
>feel depressed on Sunday night

Fuck, there is no escape from boredom and loneliness.
>>
>>29026342
>feel depressed on Sunday night
So much this. When you lie in your bed and you realize you wasted yet another weekend, promising yourself you'll do better on the next one.
And then the endless cycle starts again.
>>
>>29025381
It's pretty good. I have 1350 hours on it. Get a lance + shield + two handed weapon and a decent horse. Just kill them with your lance, use the sword as a backup. Start at Swadia, avoid Sea Raiders and Forest Bandits until you get a hang of the game. Kill looters for some time, after getting confident with your lance skills, raid a caravan or if you're good at fighting and have good armour go raid a village, you'll have to fight roughly 50 peasants, which is really easy with good armour. You'll get 2-3k worth items per raid usually, especially with high raiding skill.

Upgrade iron flesh, power strike, riding, athletics, wound treatment and lastly shield. Shield isn't that important compared to rest.

Play the game with 30 battle size, 1/4 damage taken, bad and slow AI for starting.

That should be enough to get you started Anon, it's a pretty gud game.
>>
>>29026500
Filthy dumb Swadian scum
>>
File: 1462028294415.jpg (247 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
1462028294415.jpg
247 KB, 500x673
>>29026500
thank you, advice like this is really helpful
>>
>>29024392
Know the feel. Ever since I became a wagecuck I spend all weekend in bed, only getting out for dinner. I actually enjoy it. There's nothing I'd rather do than be warm and comfy while sleeping and listening to audiobooks. I do all that fun stuff like videogames and movies and eating fastfood during the week to unwind from work. During the weekend I just want to be lazy.

The only thing that sucks is being wide awake Sunday night and knowing I have to get up early for work again.
>>
am i the only person who's happy he's introverted? sure, it'd be good to have a couple friends to hang around with, but i get joy from having the time to game and listen to music as much as i want throughout the day, uninterupted by friends

not healthy, probably, but whatever
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.