[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAO White fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: wypipo.png (91 KB, 605x623) Image search: [Google]
wypipo.png
91 KB, 605x623
Hey white femanons.

Are you one of those white girls who always seeks approval from non-whites by status signalling how tolerant and progressive you are while apologizing?

Or do you actually have a backbone?
>>
there's no femanons retard so why don't you go post that on a youtube video or something.
>>
>>29024237
I'll make a youtube video just for you later.
>>
>>29024199
As a white femanon, I'll be the first to admit to it. It's all about social status, and doing anything to make us look good, from being hip and trendy to taking some hot colored rod deep in our asses. Our backbone relies on the cushy benefits our government provides us, as since we are women, we will always be important to society.
>>
File: 1350094569606.jpg (36 KB, 376x424) Image search: [Google]
1350094569606.jpg
36 KB, 376x424
>>29024199
>>29024255

checkem ladz
>>
Going for 88 bros.
>>
>>29024199
no i don't care about race at all and neither should you ffs
i wish there weren't so many /pol/ crossboarders on /r9k/ and other boards
you guys ruin everything
you're no different than sjws with your fanatics, poor education, bigotry, and delusion
always bringing up race on every single issue
get out
>>
>>29024412
Are you white? Don't you care about white civilization? Can't you see how inferior races are a threat to us?

Fucking hell, so many bluepilled women uot there
>>
>>29024412
It doesn't matter if you "don't care about race", the vast majority of non-white people DO care about it, and by virtue of that fact it makes it important to you and the rest of us.

Fuck off with your pretense you are above it all, fucking shitlib.
>>
>>29024412
>I don't care about race
>But I'll call you a bigot for merely posting a picture illustrative of a white person bowing down to a black person's narrative of racial victimhood

Nice evasion, but it's obvious what you are.
>>
>>29024412
awoooooooo
xD

>>29024199
no i dont do that because i am actually a tiny bit self-aware
i do care abt race tho, fuck asians
>>
>>29024428
"white" is a term americans created to make themselves feel better about having no actual culture thinking they can lump in all european ones together (even though europe is huge and has many different history and culture) and pretend it's theirs
jesus fuck you're annoying
>Can't you see how inferior races are a threat to us?
helloo? is this 1940s germany?
>>
>>29024545
I'm from Europe, I live in Europe. I'm not "lumping all Europeans in together" - but there are certain things that bind us together, not least the fact we tend to be viewed as a monolithic group by non-whites.

In any event, white is more meaningful than the likes of "British" or "French" when you've got people who are supposedly "just as French as Louis XIV" fighting for IS in Syria since it denotes an actual ancestral connection to the land and the group that founded the nation.

>helloo? is this 1940s germany?

We're being reduced to minority status in every country that was once my own.

Not the person you are responding to.
>>
>>29024585
How old are you? Are you from London?
>>
>>29024600
Nope. Irish. In before "Irish aren't white".
>>
File: 1438109497808.gif (2 MB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1438109497808.gif
2 MB, 302x302
>>29024465

Fuck off you fucking retarded piece of shit. Awooooo? What is that? You smell and you have your hands up against your chest and you are drooling. You ruined my apatite for the rest of the day. Can't you just be shot or thrown off a cliff...
>>
>>29024545
Yeah, you can't lump all Europeans in together but it's totally ok to call anyone who happens to get German citizenship a "real German". Derp.

Basing identity around whoever your interior ministry awards naturalization to is much smarter.
>>
>>29024614
Do you want to be my racist white bf?

I'm a half black girl
>>
>>29024744
No thanks. My experience with mulattoes is that the ones with black dads are anti-white as hell.
>>
>>29024744
Half blacks are cancer. Breed out your darkness over the next few generations. Heavily indoctrinate your children. Let them know that it is not okay to be black.
>>
As an Asian fembot I get sick seeing white people going all "People of color are people too! They deserve equal treatment!"
Of course we fucking do, you piece of shit, you don't need to go around saying obvious shit. You just want good boy/girl points with your Facebook friends by posting this shit. If you really cared about poc you would be angry over how misrepresented we are in the media, not fucking telling everybody that we are not monkeys.
I prefer people calling me a chink personally and being honest about it than trying to pretend to be a good person when next to me than going to his/her friends and saying I'm a chink whore.
>>
>>29024943
Do you like it when white men call you chink whore in bed?
>>
>>29024744

Post pictures and we'll work from there.
>>
>>29024943
Jesus Christ, fuck off to /r/asianmasculinity. You're part of the exact same mentality as them, in fact as an Asian you're worse since your problems boil down to "My Jew-Chink hybrid children won't have enough superhero role models to look up to! How will they fulfill the dream of my people, to become boring optometrists?"

Fucking chink. Sitting there demanding whites kowtow to you even more when your own countries have the most restrictive immigration and naturalization laws on earth.

God I fucking hate Asian SJWs.
>>
>>29024943
>how misrepresented we are in the media

You're represented as normal Americans for the most part (see The Walking Dead), unless you want to go back 30-40 years in time, in which case, who cares? It's not like the Asian film-making industry is some sort of bastion of racial progressivism.

In fact if you were accurately portrayed, you'd be shown as a bunch of hyper-ethnocentric, autistic, hyper-sensitive spergs who get mad when old white people ask you where you come from. That and spies.
>>
>>29024973
>"My Jew-Chink hybrid children won't have enough superhero role models to look up to! How will they fulfill the dream of my people, to become boring optometrists?"

LOL
>>
>>29024545
Oh look, it's Eurotrash. European cultures don't even exist anymore. What's the difference between Britain or Germany or Sweden or Italy? All their pop music sounds the same, everyone wears the same type of clothes, they all have Starbucks and McDonalds etc.

"But m-muh 400 old Cathedral that only Jap tourists are interested in!"

Just lol
>>
>>29025056
That's a leftist European. The way he derives his identity is by attacking the only socially acceptable ethnogroups it is acceptable to attack, i.e. other whites.

There is distinct European culture (look at the cuisines) in any event. But just ignore that person, they're trying to differentiate themselves by being an edgy anti-American.
>>
>>29024585
>that was once my own.

lol
>>
The more you kiss their ass, the more emboldened they become.

Non-whites see this sort of behavior as something to take advantage of. To push the envelope even further.

But liberals are delusional. There was a liberal the other day in the NYT who was claiming Japan should "take lessons from Europe" on "how to handle immigration".

Libs live on another planet. They actually believe the rest of the world looks at Europe and America and sees some sort of shining beacon of racial diversity.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 960x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 960x682
>>29024199
I only date white guys, preferably cute blondes
>>
>>29024943
>using terms like "poc" unironically

Leave.
>>
>>29025928
The unifying thing seems to be that non-whites demand standards from whites that they would never hold their own people to.
>>
>>29024428
"White civilization" is literally just taking other people's shit and calling it your own.
>>
>>29026093
Really? Drama wasn't pioneered largely by Ancient Greece? Parliamentary government didn't come from the Anglo-Saxons? Roman law from the Romans? Western art from the Greeks and the Romans together? Likewise for Western architecture? The main forms of western literature (epic poetry and the novel) didn't come from western sources (Homer and Cervantes)?

You don't know anything about western civilization.
>>
What a pathetic woman. No pride or self esteem.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.