[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Asian is like, living life on hardcore mode. >manlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11
File: Angry1.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Angry1.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
Being Asian is like, living life on hardcore mode.
>manlet and dicklet genes
>not attractive facial features
>more prone to autism
>affirmative action works against us
>no soul

White and black people literally can't be robots.
>>
Not only that but you get cucked HARD
>>
>>29024001
Asian women on the other hand are living life on easy mode
>>
asian men are always mentally ill as fuck
>>
>>29024084
Asian girls have it so easy it's not even funny, literally every one of them I see at uni has a bf in tow, and most of them aren't even Asian.
>>
>>29024001
Your women also love to fuck white men which must suck.
>>
>tfw no cute asiann bf
>>
>>29024184
ARE YOU A GIRL?? ARE YOU FROM CANADA????
>>
>>29024115
Of course they arent asian, why would they want an asian bf if they can get whites?

One of my asian friend (girl) told me that her parents are very traditional and only allow her to have asian boyfriend, so she rather doesnt have any.
>>
>>29024084
don't tell that to women in muslim countries. You know, where they're literally treated like subhumans.
>>
>Whites can't be robots
Are you retarded? This board is comprised of mainly whites, of course whites can be robots, especially in a time where the media constantly demonizes you.
>>
>>29024001
Find a weeb or koreaboo girl. They aren't uncommon.
>>
>>29024252
Being a robot is about being undesirable and socially abnormal

Whites are accepted into every society worldwide with little to no trouble and whites are the most desirable

Whites CANNOT be robots
>>
>>29024001
fuck you!
you know how hard it is for someone when they lose the gene pool and they're black?
it's fucking brutal

and racism i n the US
I'm more likely going to get shot
>not because I'm black but becauseI have had the most shit luck all my life

>hurr durr I have the ethnic that has the stretype for being the smartest my life sucks

fuck off
>inb4 nigger or some shit
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 640x1136
Kek, it's because you lost the genetic lottery. I am a northern Chinese that is 6'0, with good facial

I've never had problems with girls and white girls have been crushing on me since elementary school. I am also smart and so I have a Stanford education, a high paying job in private equity and tons of money. Litterally swimming in pussy. The only thing I had to work on wa lift in college to get buff.
>>
>>29024307
They're using you for money. They fuck Chad's 8 incher behind your back because your 2 incher can't satisfy them
>>
>>29024307
Why are you on /r9k/ then?

orginale comment
>>
>>29024115
Only asian women will be reproducing while the men are left to die as nerdy virgin NEETs, this is the future of the asian race.
>>
>>29024321

I certainly didn't have a lot of money when I was 14, and was fooling around with white girls after school. I am however cucking white beta males. My ex- hs gf is now dating a white Doctor she met in mee school. Too bad I took her virginity.

>>29024333

I am mildly psychopathic and like to look at society's filth to please my own ego. Remember, I have no soul
>>
>>29024371
I'm Asian and that's fine by me, Asian women are disgusting whores and I'm content to die alone.
>>
>>29024371
>tfw preparing to breed an army of half-Asian children for the future
>>
>>29024425
>I am mildly psychopathic
just say asian
>>
File: 1451745342150.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1451745342150.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>29024425
>this whole post

pathetic desu
>>
>>29024459
this right here familam
>>
>>29024307
>PE firm
>500 000$
>Fund in Money market
Yeah thats bullshit, youre lying.
>>
>>29024286
>Whites are accepted into every society worldwide with little to no trouble and whites are the most desirable
So explain the vast numbers of whites here then.
>>
>>29024506
Bunch of normies thats what you are.
>>
>>29024425
I fucked 9 chinks in 1 week on my trip to china

How does that make you feel? They were literally worshipping me
>>
File: 1464879641164.jpg (86 KB, 535x550) Image search: [Google]
1464879641164.jpg
86 KB, 535x550
>>29024115
This whole thread is garbage.

Halfies and full asian men are for being cucked
>>
>>29024217
Did you just fall for the tfw no x bf meme
>>
>tfw asian grill
>no bf
living in asia sucks, green card when
>>
>>29024541
>Completely rejected by society
>"Bunch of normies"
>>
>>29024578
What kind of white men do you like? I'm French Canadian

I fly to Asia twice every year and go on sex rampages

I'm >>29024546

I guarantee I could make you worship me too, chink fuckslut
>>
All black men are robots. They're the lowest ranked human right above a half bred black mongrel you see walking the streets of modern america.

The only other races that have sex with black people are extremely insecure women who have issues.

But then again, how can anyone resist bbc?
>>
>>29024492

>fear of missing out in a bubble market Kek

>I'll snap things up for cheap when there is a correction, enjoy being a bag holder
>>
>>29024632
>and go on sex rampages
haha no thanks i dont want your aids.
but i'm bored and probably be game to wingwoman you.
>>
File: 1464029041575.jpg (61 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1464029041575.jpg
61 KB, 854x859
>>29024578
>tfw asian grill
>feminine penis too big to wok
>>
>>29024546

Couldn't care less, you were fucking a bunch of trashy greencard chasers. You are basically the male equivalent of a Swedish sex tourist in Africa
>>
>>29024645
I'd have you on your knees before you knew it
>>29024664
They very well educated, rich girls from the company I work with
>>
>>29024001
If you're in college join an anime club.

If not just go to a comic con. You'll be swimming in all the psychotic white pussy you can handle, and you won't even have to do anything. They will approach you.

Not many other options though.
>>
>>29024679
>Frenchman Weedman
>Not surrendering and being submissive

Why would someone just do that?
Why would someone LIE on the internet?
>>
>>29024679
>I'd have you on your knees before you knew it
okay sure fampai i believe ya mmmm lets bang mmmmmkay mmmmmm
>>
File: 1464442405713.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1464442405713.png
42 KB, 500x322
Even if I could find a white gf how could I put another hapa abomination in this world? They are fated to suffer and be cucked.
>>
>>29024732

Only the males, the females are probably the highest tier of any human
>>
>>29024679

>rich
>work for company

This is robots can't tell lies, their stories lack any real understanding of the world beyond their basement and memes.

Only a big corporate may be flying a expat every few weeks. Rich girls who work for daddy's companies tend to be SMEs. Your story makes no sense. Either you were fucking a bunch of proctor and gamble office grunts (who are pretty ugly) or your story is illogical.
>>
Who else can't speak their native language?
>>
>>29024292
>I'm more likely going to get shot
It's like the 1 in 5 women rape statistic, only if you're conditions are shit like you live in the ghetto.
I didn't expect you to know that, though, considering what you are.
Affirmative action is so good for you that even if you are an average student, you'll get to most any college you want full ride. After that the job is basically handed to you if you just ask and check the nigger box. Now fuck off.
>>
All you robots in here are here for a reason. Why flaunt scars amongst yourselves when you're only hurting your brethren, the ones who understand your pains the most?

It doesn't matter if you're a white, black, yellow, or brown robot. Normies hate us all the same. That niggabot? He's not slaying hoes with that BBC every day after breakfast. That asianbot? What good is people thinking you're smart, or even being smart, when people treat you like a homework aid? Even whitebots, you can talk about privilege and old boy's clubs, but if they're here, it's because they were so pathetic they couldn't even grab hold of all this privilege. I mean, we're all at the bottom of the barrel here, why try to compare who has it worst? We should direct our hatred towards normies instead.
>>
>>29024822
> Viktor Tsoi
> socially adjust
Lol no. Tsoi was an edgelord who sung counter-cultural music. Hurr durr Imma rebel and I fight the system. If he hadn't die he'd be forgotten by now.
>>
>>29025080
That's just the thing, blacks can't be robots--they are normies. You should direct your hatred towards them not for their race but because they are normies.
>>
>>29025080
Tell that to my college loans. If I was a nigger with the same grades, I'd be full ride at an ivy league.
>>
>>29025141
>. If I was a nigger with the same grades
What are your grades?
>>
>>29025080
blacks aren't socially retarded enough to be robots
>>
>>29025172
I was rank 14 of over 500 with over 3.9 gpa in hs.
>>
>>29025129
>>29025141
This.Fucking niggers cant be robots,they are all normies..Fucking niggers ruin everything
>>
>>29025213
I'm black and had a 4.0 GPA in my senior year and still didn't get into any ivy league colleges because I was a robot and didn't get involved in any extracurricular activities, or do anything that didn't directly relate to academics besides vidya. There are more factors than juts grades.
>>
>>29025188
>he's never been an ugly black guy with a small dick
Have you been brainwashed by the media into thinking all blacks are good looking rappers with big dicks? Social suave is largely due to environment and what you learn from your peers. There are plenty of blacks now who grew up on the internet in sheltered and isolated environments.

And just look at this thread. No one will give a shit about our problems and just dismiss blacks because a few at the top have it good. So the people at the bottom have to take extra flak because hate is still rampant. I don't even know why I bother, because I know people would rather give in to that hate than empathize.
>>
>>29025253
>4.0 GPA in my senior year
Just to clarify, only your senior year?
What was your rank?
Was your school full of other niggers?
Also, I had 120 hours of community service with me when I applied.
>>
>>29025287
I also took as many AP classes as possible.

My other years were worse, but not significantly. I can't remember my rank, but it was probably 30~ out of 500~. There were some others, but it was hardly all black.

You're probably right, it isn't fair.
>>
Go back to Asia and be among your own people. You sure as hell ain't welcome here.
>>
File: 1464708166613.png (642 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1464708166613.png
642 KB, 640x1136
>>29024915
So salty

very originale
>>
>>29025320
Same. My senior year schedule was 7 AP classes out of 7.

I'll agree that race isn't the only thing but it's still something to consider. My school was filled with Filipinos and Mexicans so that's probably why my grades weren't that impressive.
I was rank 32 the first time ranks came out and I made it into top 20 but still 30 ain't bad. What college did you get into and did you get financial aid? I didn't get shit but loans lmao.
>>
>>29025335
Are you a native American? Whites were never welcome in this land to begin with.
>>
Ching Ching ding dong king Kong no feelings only math, right Asian men?

I'm white, 6'4", and have an oriental gf. I dated/fucked a bunch of Jews n whites prior to now and the chink gf is better in some ways and worse in others ( e.g. Asian food other than sushi is gross). Honestly a negress gf is the goal but no such luck thus far.
>>
>>29024307
Chinese is the nigger of asian races.
>>
Don't be fooled fellow bots. The ones instigating this racial bullshit aren't even true bots to begin with. I have a suspicion they're low tier normies trying to vent by bullying others.
>>
>>29024227
They can suck a dick, you know, like they're literally meant to
>>
>not attractive facial features
Maybe I just have mad yellow fever but I think asian men can have really beautiful facial aesthetics? I'm probably the minority in thinking this though.
>>
>>29024115
>start dating an Asian girl
>introduce all her Asian friends to my white friends
>now 4 Asian girls dating white guys

Feels good man
>>
>>29025520
But the average ones end up looking like downies
>>
File: 608_by_sharinqan-d9umglw.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608_by_sharinqan-d9umglw.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
Holy fucking shit this thread. I hate asian women so much. I'm sticking to 2d.
>>
>>29024556
>Women transferring her terrible genes
It's like they want to breed all the Elliot Rogers
>>
>>29025540
Not really though? As long as you have double eyelids you should be okay.
>>
>>29025656
>tfw I lucked out and got double eyelids and light skin

thank fucking god.
>>
>>29025563
Asian women are becoming more 2D because they can't get the males who want pure 2Dqt. Don't be deceived by the succubi changing their tactics. Hopefully this leads to indoctrination of the female, and future generations genuinely grow up to be wiafus. It's the new form of handling the natural sin which is women
>>
File: succ dick.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
succ dick.gif
2 MB, 320x240
I've found Asian women to be so spoiled, even in the East, to the point they only go for Chad.

Honestly, all this "I went to Asia and fucked 10 girls in a week" is either exaggerated or they're actually a Chad.

I only had sex once. But then again I'm a depressive autist.
>>
>>29025865
What do you look like? How sexually aggressive were you?

I'm 6'3", dirty blonde hair (they love this) and blue eyes and they were all over me
>>
>be Asian male
>5'7
>taller than most Asians
>shorter than every other race
Fuck me
>>
>>29026366

so you're a chad
>>
>>29027224
That's not taller than most Asians. That's taller than most asian parents
>>
>>29024425
>am however cucking white beta males. My ex- hs gf is now dating a white Doctor she met in mee school. Too bad I took her virginity.

>Dating someone's future gf is cucking them
Confirmed insecure
>>
>>29024822
It's because beta white males date any asian women, raising their children to be beta too, whereas to date a white girl as an asian you have to be alpha as shit
>>
Is it worse than being Indian though?
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.