[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quirks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Do you have any quirks /r9k/?

For some years now I've progressively felt the need to only eat green and red things (separately, no mixing). Over time this has escalated and for example some shades of green don't feel green enough anymore. Making this work in my everyday life is such a hassle, I spend most time thinking about it or going hungry or worried if it'll escalate even more.
My parents forced me to a therapist about 6 months ago because I got the flu and vomited and saw that it was neither green nor red and had a mental breakdown (obviously I knew beforehand the color of puke, but SEEING it in front of me was such a distress). It didn't help much though.

Do you have anything like that? No autism.
>>
File: CAM00054.jpg (656 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
CAM00054.jpg
656 KB, 2448x3264
What compels you to only eat those colors?

Do you taste the food you are eating or do you taste the color?
>>
>>29024072
Any other food just feels dirty, I get nausea just thinking about stuffing it in me. If I ate it, I would throw it up.

The food. Though of course colors do have certain taste. Red is for more juicy and sweet things, whereas green is crisp and fresh. But everyone feels this, no? That's just nature.
>>
What if a non-green/red food was coloured in those colours? Would you eat it?
>>
>>29024175
Depends a bit. I eat Twizzlers a lot, but I wouldn't drink like milk with red food coloring. Or you definitely couldn't "drown" something in a red sauce, my mother tried that a lot. You know, put chicken in tomato sauce. "It's red now". No, it's not...

It's hard to pinpoint how it works but I just know what is is right and what isn't. You know?
>>
>>29023909
This is one of the most stunning paintings I've seen. Thank you OP for making my browsing /r9k/ worthwhile.
>>
>>29025133
Glad you like it. I think it's very Oscar Wilde, somehow.
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 875x1420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 875x1420
>>29025717
My association as well. I think I'm generally into early XX art; for instance, I like art deco architecture. In your picture, what endeared me was the combination of 3D, 2D, and '2.5D' (the pillow), as well as perhaps some areas (the women) having no colour contrast at all while some (the man) being higly contrastive. Plus the composition in general is very varied, there are circles, straight lines, and rays in equal measure. Plus the lighting is very confusing, and thus entertaining.
>>
>>29023909
When im not in public i use my feet to open door knobs, turn off/on lights, work my mouse and sometimes eat if its a spoon cant do a fork
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.