[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>T-minus six and a half hours until my university campus becomes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: pt4f38dFKN0.jpg (45 KB, 604x493) Image search: [Google]
pt4f38dFKN0.jpg
45 KB, 604x493
>T-minus six and a half hours until my university campus becomes a hotbed of drunken Chads and Stacies fucking each other while drunk and high on ecstasy
>the university FUNDS THIS

REEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR WHATEVER I DO I LOSE AHAUK IMGONNASNAP
>>
>>29023716
Why don't you go out as well?
>>
>>29023732
>Don't have a Summer Ball ticket
>Have no real friends, just people I chat to on occasion (certainly no one who would go with me)
>Couldn't take being surrounded by so many beautiful people fawning over each other
>Won't get laid or have a good time because people will treat me like shit

I'd just end up looking at my phone pretending to be busy and leave 3 hours early. Hardly anyone would notice and the two or three who might would just be relieved.
>>
>>29023783
Shit I remember the summer ball. Paid 25 bong for a ticket and when I turned up some people made fun of me for not having a tie. Then I waited for the next bus and went home.
>>
>>29023886
Our tickets were about 70 bong. It's literally a fucking ego display. If you're not a ripped Chad or a gorgeous twink, it's not for you.
>>
>>29023716
If your not willing to put yourself out there you don't have the right to complain. How do you know it will go badly if you go? You don't.
>>
>>29023716
Join in the debauchery my ninja
>>
File: tumblr_na84ozUPu71qkwnnzo1_500.jpg (27 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na84ozUPu71qkwnnzo1_500.jpg
27 KB, 500x346
>>29023783
Who cares, go fucking crash that shit and make a memory
>>
>>29023716
You want a hug op? I've never went to any big parties, but I know what's alike to be the wojack in the corner. It's like you're not even there, even if you try and participate...
>>
>>29024096
not op, but i will trade u hug for hug
>>
>>29023999
I've made no good friends in a year, and have a horrible track record with events like this.

>>29024016
>>29024042
Uprising time? Don't really know what I'd do desu, what would be memorable?

>>29024096
>>29024155
Group hug.
>>
>>29024172
That doesn't mean you should stop trying. Don't isolate yourself.
>>
>>29024192
i think i speak for OP and all bots when i say fuk off.

>>29024172
idk, do the craziest shit you can think of that won't get you expelled.
either that or live with the knowledge that your memory of this event will be lonely af.
>>
>>29023716
Don't fucking do iot anon

it's not worth it
>>
>>29024192
It's just really disheartening to keep trying to make connections only to be shut down.

>>29024223
I'm struggling to think of anything crazy that can be accomplished with less than six hours of prep.
>>
>>29024155
>>29024172
*Hug*
I wonder what it would be like to meet a fellow robot at a party like this. Would we know we were bots? How would we interact? Would we just leave together or find a way to mess the whole thing up? Who knows, all I know is that this thread mad me feel more empty Inside

I know all these feels op and friends. Crash the party somehow op, cause the place to evacuate or something. Maybe make the fire alarm go off or make the place smell so bad (ex weed or gas leak) that they have to leave. Oh, sabotage equipment if you can

it's like Pavlov conditioning >>29024192 , after a while of failure you lose confidence and morale, and just assume it'll never happen.
>>
>>29024253
Blast hotline Miami songs and fire a cap gun, that'll work
>>
>>29024254
Some kind of discreet /r9k/ sign would be really useful.

Fire alarm isn't a bad idea, but I can't afford the fine and it could be worked around pretty easily. I guess I could just stand on the roof dressed as Batman and become a campus urban legend, but that's not nearly chaotic and crazy enough.
>>
OP, freshets week was the time to make friends. Those balls are attended by friendship groups
>>
>>29023716
poison their drinks silly
>>
>>29023783
[echos]

Why can't you just go out by yourself? Everyone being on drugs and drunk will be great for you, you'll turn from "that fuckin weirdo" to "HEY ITS THAT GUY I LOOOVE THAT GUY"
>>
>>29024279
Obvious choice is hijacking the PA system and playing nasheeds/harsh noise/etc.
>>
>>29024253
>it's hard to make connections when you keep getting shut down

Robots' biggest problem is that they keep trying to make connections with the wrong people. If you're a huge nerd/introvert, it's obvious you won't fit in with the chads and won't impress stacies. But other people DO exist, they're just not celebrated by the media and you don't see them at parties/clubs usually.

I've known many legitimately introverted people in my life, a lot of them have been close friends of mine. It's hard to find people like that, but they do exist.

Now if you really want to be a chad for whatever reason, you're fucked.
>>
>>29024360
Yeah, I dun goofed Freshers Week and my whole year

>>29024410
I think I might just have a shot at this. Could be good for me.

Still open to prank suggestions though.
>>29024278 is pretty good

>>29024448
I'd have to get on the DJ stage to do that, and that would mean revealing myself. Not bad if there's some way to access it remotely

>>29024460
Thinking of joining the games club, or maybe even anime. Not really into either of those things much, but it's worth it for friends
>>
>>29024410
this

You're probably thought of as a loser by those people because you never go out. Think about it, if you go out and make an ass out of yourself. you'll in the exact same position as you are in now, but if it goes well people will start to warm to you and know your up for a goot time.
pro tip: get really fucking drunk
>>
>>29024470
>Messed up welcome week
That's what we called it here... I didn't ask for these feels
I ditched most of the stuff because I didn't get it, I didn't make any acquaintances and I was alone most of the time. Was I really that messed from the beginning? Oh dear, I feel overwhelmingly sad now
>>
>>29024514
>pro tip: get really fucking drunk
nooooope don't do that, you're going to be a fucking weirdo if you get too comfortable and remove your filter and start spewing the nonsense you actually think. do not get drunk. a beer or two max. you barely want a buzz on. a real faint buzz is the max you want to feel.
>>
>>29024549
If I had known what a death sentence it would be, I would have bought an armband for entry to every event.

>>29024561
Okay, I think I'm going now. Won't be able to access the main event, but there'll be other stuff happening and should be able to get my way into a minor dorm party or something. Fuck, when the Ball goes full swing I'll probably be able to gatecrash.

Just need to become an on-campus celebrity in one night and that's my life fixed for now
>>
>>29024599
DO IT DO IT DO IT
If it goes horribly wrong, we'll still be here :')
>>
>>29024695
Thank you :')
I think I'll drive to campus in casual clothes but bring a suit and tie just in case I can sneak in. Hopefully I can either have a great time or fuck someone's/everyone's shit up
>>
>>29023783
lol you just gotta be confident, bro. chicks dig confidence
>>
>>29024787
Don't forget to REEEEE for us op, make sure the pipe bombs work ;)
>>
>>29025026
Are you kidding? Look at this fucking place, it's happening in Founder's Quad. Too many exit points to be a one-man job on short notice.

Whiteprint's a century old but the building hasn't changed.
>>
>>29025170
Wow that's pretty big, still ree though, ree for free
maybe sabotage the chandelier or something, it's an old building right? That means seekret passages to robot in
>>
>>29025559
Passages are the way to go. Only chance of getting a high score is to go stealth kills. Might manage 10+ if you're good.
>>
>>29025628
Yah, lure in normies with boose and drugs, then close the door and slice them up, make it look like they passed out or something, then move on to the next corridor
>>
>>29023954
>gorgeous twink
twink here how do I stop fags from hitting on me?
>>
>>29025805
Hang with Chads.
>>
>>29025823
but the only "Chads" I know are LITERAL faggots.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.