[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys seriously, Why is it so hard to get a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1350442688948.gif (233 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1350442688948.gif
233 KB, 500x275
Guys seriously,

Why is it so hard to get a gf?
>>
>>29023627
Getting gf requires looks, money and status

To have looks you have to win the genetic lottery
to have money you need to be born in it or win the lottery
to have status, again, by birth and luck
>>
Because it's really hard to leave the house.
>>
>>29023670
You can earn all of 3 but crying in front of your pc ots easier
>>
Woman are born with value while men are born with none.
>>
>>29023627
It's not.
>don't be really ugly and groom sometimes
>install tinder, swipe right all day
>meet a girl repeatedly
The real problem is, how does one KEEP a gf? I could never date the same girl for a period longer than a month.
>>
>>29023670
Most people with a gf have none of those traits though
>>
>>29023697
No you can't. That's what the jew tells you to keep you enslaved
>>
Why do you even want a gf? Stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>29023627

Protip : It's not

comentino originaleto
>>
>>29023627
You can thank all of your slut shaming. Picking a boyfriend is now a big deal because you guys make out being a slut is a big deal. So girls have to think long and hard before committing to a guy for a relationship.
>>
>>29023866
>implying slutting around isn't a big deal
Tumblr please
>>
>>29023866
Then how come it didn't stop you being such a slut that you are
>>
>>29023885
Do I need to remind you what year it is and what recreational activity people enjoy and that you should get over it?
>>
>>29023627
you're ugly, neurotic and you don't shower
>>
>>29023901
Because life is short. After 30 its all down hill. And most people nowadays live til their 80s. Why would anyone spend the best years of their life not having fun. That is beyond me. You want to be miserable? You will be when you are old and have no energy and all your joints hurt and you are too tired to get out of bed. Live while you're young, not before its too late.
>>
>>29023885
you're ruining it for the rest of us

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>29023627

take a long hard look in the mirror OP

>muh acne
>muh rotten unbrushed teeth
>muh greasy hair
>muh folds of fat
>muh disgusting body odor
>muh unkept fingernails
>muh autism
>suitable candidate why can't I get a gf!!!?!?

you tell me
>>
>>29023627
It's not, it's just hard to get a hot gf.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>29023702
If you got your gf from tinder yoh are a cuck
>>
My bet is on the declining birth rate. Men usually date younger girls but there are less of them with each year passing.
>>
>>29023975
Not necessarily. Argue me.
>>
>>29023670
>be me
>move into a house with some roommates for a new job
>roommate is same height as me(6ft),a little bit better payed then me,average face like me,kind of a quiet personality but not autistic same as me
>one girl falls in love with him,he rejects her and fucks another girl
>while i get ignored by all of the girls
i think some people are just destined to be alone
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.