[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cAZeYe6.jpg (97 KB, 484x593) Image search: [Google]
cAZeYe6.jpg
97 KB, 484x593
Hello, robots. Daily feels thread, what happened to you today and how is your day going?
>>
Yeah pretty shit

>tfw mundane
>>
>>29023590its going shit, like all the other days in my fucking Life. I wanna die
>>
>refresh catalog
>all the trap/cuck/false flag/normies
Normies in r9k are the fucking worst.
>>
>>29023590
Just takin a shit before work. Had to get cat food and coffee creamer already at walmart. I am alive
>>
I can't stop thinking about how shit my looks are. I've noticed that within the past 2 months, whenever I talk to someone, they can't help but let their eyes wander all over my deformities and features. I've actually left conversations because of this. I realize looking ugly people in the eye is hard, but 90% of the time, it's these other people that initiated the conversation in the first place.

Other than that, I'm close to 200 lbs. (down from 220 in February), and I've quit smoking. I don't even want to look good at this point; I just want to look normal.
>>
I always go to the city centre to be near other people but I am kind of repulsed by the whole place and I still feel alone
>>
Been leaving work early almost every day for the past month. At first it was maybe 5 minutes early, but now I find myself leaving a good 45 minutes early.

I've worked here for over a year, and I've known that I can get away with it for the longest time. I think I've finally reached the point where I just don't give a shit. I work 12 hour shifts, but get everything done within 2 hours. Officially, I'm supposed to clock out at 6pm, but all of the bosses in my office leave at 5. Work isn't even hard, and these people aren't that bad. I'm just so fucking bored. I shouldn't be stuck in an office at age 24, shits not natural
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.