[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RED FLAGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Gibbs5.jpg (25 KB, 435x326) Image search: [Google]
Gibbs5.jpg
25 KB, 435x326
>she has dyed hair
>she wears too much make up
>she has tattoos
>she has male friends
>she uses tumblr/facebook/kik
>she listens to rap
>she doesn't read
>she's not a virgin
>>
>she's not a virgin
>red flag

KEKKOLINAEO
>>
File: 1450017833115.jpg (47 KB, 854x539) Image search: [Google]
1450017833115.jpg
47 KB, 854x539
>His best friend is a girl
>Her best friend is a guy
>>
Is the fact that someone doesn't read books a red flag? I've never read a single book outside of school work. Am I destined to never get an interesting/smart/educated gf? I was an IMO contestant if that makes up for it.
>>
>>29024186
Didn't you read math books to become an IMO contestant?
>>
>>29023575
honestly, I disagree but can mostly see why for most of these but
>she has male friends
it's a red flag that you would have that as a red flag
>>
>>29024272
>it's a red flag that you would have that as a red flag
its a red flag if you're posting on a red flag thread on the beta autist board of a gay cartoon website
>>
>>29024186
>" I've never read a single book outside of school work. "

>>29024241
>" Didn't you read math books "

do you even read anon
>>
Sure lets make a list of features in women we can't accept, because we are so spoiled for choice, right?

Stop lying to yourselves and trying to make yourselves feel better about the romantic desert you wander in by looking down on women. It's a waste of your time and energy.
>>
>>29023575

Hopefully those aren't deal breakers cause I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't have facebook or dyes their hair.
>>
>>29024309
yee
and?
>>
>>29023575
5/8

Oh no, OP (who is definitely a super nice, insteresting, intelligent, funny and good looking guy) won't date me now :(( brb cyring
>>
>>29023575
>She is female and doesn't abide by Sharia laws.
>>
>>29023575
>she uses tumblr
>she doesn't read
most bitches who make a big deal out of how much le n3rdy bookz xDDD she's reading are tumblrinas so these 2 are somewhat contradictory. Also, >le reading meme :^). So a programmer who knows a shitton of math but only reads comp-sci websites and no actual books is worse than a Stacy who reads Fifty Shades of Grey and similar shit?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.