[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't like this thing that you like >ok >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1242x2034) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1242x2034
>I don't like this thing that you like
>ok

>Why not?

>GASP WHAT THE FUCK I LIKE THAT THING STOP BEING RUDE

One of these things is not like the other.
>>
>>29023467
It's one thing to say that you don't like it; it's another to call it trash. If you can't see the difference, that's on you.
>>
>>29023514
Sure enough, but she does the exact same shit, she calls something I happen to like bad, stupid, or whatever and I just shrug it off because who the fuck takes that personally?
>>
>>29023467
>flat-out calling another person's interest trash
And you wonder why you have no success in social relationships?
>>
Hall her (him?) a cunt and drop contact. That's 100% the normal thing to do.
>>
>>29023557
She doesn't even play video games. She legitimately takes what he thinks as canon.
>Did you know Link is actually dead in Majora's Mask?
>No he's not, he goes on to become the Hero's Shade.
>But GameTheory said...
>>
>>29023467
Except you didn't just go "I don't really like this thing", you said it was lame and then it was trash, to which they basically just asked why you were being a dick for no reason and politely asked you to stop.

You were in the wrong here anon.
>>
>>29023557
>Tripfag
>Not just using a glory hole for the dicks he sucks

Nice try.
>>
>>29023467
is not liking what someone else likes worse than liking what someone else doesn't like?

has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>29023467

yeah yourw being a petty twat, I would've kicked your ass and fucked your girl if you tried talking to me like that
>>
>>29023467
She never asked you why you don't like that guy you faggot OP

You are just an autist
>>
>>29023736
>what is reading comprehension
He's saying that asking why is at least a conversation starter while getting offended is pretty shitty and shows that you like to define yourself by your interests.
>>
>>29023879
They weren't getting offended though, just asked why he was being a dick about it. Which he was, it's fine to not like something, but he started insulting it for no reason.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.