[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl starts talking to me >assume she's interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>girl starts talking to me
>assume she's interested
>start texting a lot
>exam season ensues
>"Hey anon, you still have those notes?"
>give her all my notes
>no contact after exam
>>
>>29023457
Stalk her social media for years never forgetting this one time she used you to pass her exams
>>
>>29023495
>why does this hit so close to home
>>
>>29023457
Yeah you were played.
But trust me, you should be thankful this happened.
I genuinely feel sorry for guys who never experience this early on in their life, because it is a essential lesson.

Those guys will go into the dating adult world continuing to be cucks, and their lives will be filled with misery and being taken advantage of.

You have learnt that most women are leeches.
Do not give them help unless they are offering you something in return.
Do not get sucked into their flirting unless when you reciprocate, they don't flinch or look uncomfortable.

Never let a girl have all the benefits of having a boyfriend without you getting anything in return.

Remember not to be "nice" towards a girl.
Treat them with indifference, you don't have to be outright rude, and they will be in the palm of your hand.

TL;DR: Never be a cuck again. Learn from this
>>
>>29023591
Thanks man. This was early on and I'm glad I learned from it.
>>
Welp, at least now you will never do that again.
Also
>underage
>>
>>29023495
Not everyone does that, you creepy faggot.

Can't wait for DHS to take you away for the little boys
>>
>>29023951
>assuming

originalenoughforyoujesus
>>
>>29024091
>using the word "assuming"
>not "implying"
>being this new

also
>implying implications of an implicative nature
>>
>>29024124
aight senpai, congratulations on winning a pointless argument over the internet.
>>
>>29024124
must be from tumblr or facebook
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.