[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>change your diet >dude diet lmao >just eat healthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: 1451167897672.jpg (14 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
1451167897672.jpg
14 KB, 243x250
>change your diet
>dude diet lmao
>just eat healthy
its not so fuckin easy to eat healthy when mom cooks for you, we dont live alone in the fuckin house
am i suposed to mentally fuckin torture myself and not eat that what she makes
those fuckin netflix show tier advices are the fuckin worst
>>
>>29023356

>"what, you expect me to have self control?"

You're a fat worthless faggot and you will never amount to anything.
>>
While i agree with your sentiment your reasoning is seriously bat shit retarded. Fucking wake up dude
>>
>>29023356
Cook for yourself then
>>
>boohoo I can't stop shoving food in my face
I eat 3000 calories each day and barely maintain weight at 42kg. You clearly don't want to fix your problem if you're doing nothing to help it then complaining about being fat.

You have life on easy mode, but you still can't fix one thing, fatass. Fuck you
>>
>>29023383
It makes mommy happy enough to keep taking care of us, otherwise, if you act like an adult.......
>>
Hey man i can understand your feelings of frustration at something that seems as insurmountable as actually changing your lifestyle but if you do it you won't regret it,

excercise man, as often as you can, don't do boring shit like weights do something that takes skill or requires some amount of learning and you're more inclined to persist at it if you enjoy it
some suggestions: tae kwon do, mountain biking, ice skating, cricket, boxing, shark diving etc

tell your mum you wanna get healthy, she's likely to encourage it, does she make all three meals a day for you? what do you snack on?

don't give up hope man
>>
@29023405
tripquer u wish for that delicious you
>>
>>29023356
Eventually your disgust for yourself kicks in and you want to work out.

Or you die.
Fat.
>>
>>29023356
Count your calories and lose the fucking victim and self pity complex, you're digging your own grave
>>
>>29023356
Me and skinny gf are laughing at your excuses.
>>
File: 123.jpg (197 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
197 KB, 600x432
>cant even eat steamed veggies how much i want
>>
>attempt not to eat bad shit for the 500th time
>family pushes the fucking food on me

its always them, op. we should just leave for a better life. ignore the twiggies putting you down.
>>
File: 1366541098144.jpg (42 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1366541098144.jpg
42 KB, 362x358
its like you fuckin skeletons think im alergic to veggies and fruits lmao, im unable to eat healthy withouth forcing this shit on the others
also that healthy food is a expensive jewish mind trick, too bad im not smoking would lose weight with cigs and coffe
>>
File: 1463784571130.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1463784571130.gif
2 MB, 500x600
>>29023405
I've seen you in other threads, at first I thought you had an eating disorder but I guess I was wrong.
how do you eat 3000 cal and stay at 42kg?
Former anorexic talking here.
>>
>>29023549
Healthy food is cheap man waht the fuck are you on about. Fruits and veges are so fucking cheap.
>>
>>29023569
I think Mr Skelly has talked about it before. Something about a rare disease that prevents his body from absorbing nutrients and he shit everything half digested or something.
>>
>dude if you don't want to be fat you're going to have to fix your diet
>get that fuckin stupid Netflix advice outta my face you expect me to exert self control and only eat unhealthy things in moderation you normie piece of shit
>>
>>29023635
dont tell me its not netflix tv show tier advice where in the fuckin paper work shows where the crush of the protagonist gives advice to her fat female friend
>>
>>29023647

if you want to be disgusting and fat all your life then continue to dismiss advice backed up with empirical evidence as being empty platitudes
>>
>>29023709
im not an empty plankton
earler i listend to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450
and imagned myself traning in the rain , falling down but standing up while some q3.14 was watching me
>>
>>29023356
Try fitness pal and learn what portions and how many calories you should intake.
>>
>>29023356

>mom cooks for you

I don't know anon. Ask your mother to cook something else or something.
>>
>>29024420
shes gonna fuckin cook it once and go back to normal and gonna say she wasted money on this expensive healthy food
i was meant to be a failure with complexes all my life
>>
File: plates.png (397 KB, 1029x579) Image search: [Google]
plates.png
397 KB, 1029x579
Buy a plate, smaller than the others in your house. This is exclusivly your plate. Wash it immediatly after you use it and make sure everyone with access knows your tring to lose weight and not to use the plate. And never get take away. Drink only water.
>>
>>29025226
cooking healthy meals is not expensive
>>
>>29023356
Just don't fucking eat, it's that easy. I only eat one meal per day or none, because being fat is the ultimate proof of having no self control and being subhuman.
>Hitler should have gassed fatties
>>
>>29023549
>Fucking idiots have never price checked fresh produce
>Fucking idiots believe the healthy food is expensive meme
I spend like 40 bucks a week at the grocery store. Eating healthy is dirt cheap. And that's for 3 meals a day+snacks for me living on my own.
>>
>>29023628
Sounds like he has low stomach acid, which is entirely treatable
>>
>>29023356
maybe go for one of those operations where they connect your throat straight to your asshole?
>>
File: 1464281934338.jpg (1 MB, 1704x2272) Image search: [Google]
1464281934338.jpg
1 MB, 1704x2272
Just how many calories do you morbidly obese fuckers eat in a day? It's not that fucking hard to lose weight if you watch your calorie intake and actually bother with doing exercise on a regular basis. It's just that most fatties are lazy as hell.
>>
>>29023356
You have to get used to the idea that you're gonna be hungry all the time for months and months on end, as long as you're losing weight. People don't want to admit how much it sucks because they'd rather make fun of fat people. That's what changing your diet means. You can get used to it, though, kind of.
>>
File: 1464638001173.jpg (19 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
1464638001173.jpg
19 KB, 335x363
>netflix tier advuce
This is weight loss 101, you fucking retard. You will not lose weight unless you stop shoveling whatever's plopped down in front of you into your jaw

Healthy food is literally cheaper than junk. 9 apples is the same price as 1 bag of chips. 3 bunches of celery is the same price as a latte. A bag of salad is as just as expensive as 2 snack cakes.

Right now, you are a lazy fatass, and you're defending behavior that will keep you a lazy fatass.
>>
just eat less proportions fat fuck
>>
File: 1459499221332.jpg (29 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1459499221332.jpg
29 KB, 421x421
>tfw you eat as many calories as you want and you never go above 125 pounds
Who /good metabolism/ here? I uses to not even exercise.
>>
>>29026940

have fun being a disgusting fat slob in 10 years

also skellies are just as bad as fatties
>>
>addicted to food
>become addicted to vidya instead
>lose weight

Doctors HATE me!
>>
>>29023356
fatass kill yourself
>>
Eating one meal a day is the worst fucking advice. It's how I got obese when I was younger, I'd just eat dinner and it fucked up my metabolism hard. I just retained all my fat for years.
>>
>>29023374
/thread

I didn't start losing weight until I had a decent amount of protein (30-35%) of my calories, fiber

plus eating a deficient.
>>
You know, I don't really remember where I read it from, but there was a study that people who had to resist temptation are more likely to give in than those who simply avoided it. Having said that, I still honestly implore you to talk to your mother about your dieting goals and how her good intentions are hampering your success. You're a grown ass man, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>29023569
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare
>>
>>29027073
Did you never eat breakfast? Concerned anon asking because that's essentially what I am doing right now. I'm not a 100% persistent with that schedule though.
>>
>>29027009

>addicted to food

How did going food-free sit with you?
>>
>WAAAAAH I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP STUFFING MY FUCKING FACE WITH FOOD LONG ENOUGH TO EXCERCISE #STOPFATSHAMING
>>
>>29026993
>have fun being a disgusting fat slob in 10 years
I won't because I have self control. I don't routinely pig out, but during the periods of time when I eat more it doesn't affect me much. I can easily (and do often) consume 2000~ calories daily or less.

Shit is not hard.
>>
>>29027394
Skinny anon here, almost never eat breakfast but eat lunch and dinner everyday usually with some snacks or junk, am 6'0 and have never weighed more than 160 lbs.
I don't excercise at all either, at some level your tendency to gain weight is genetic and your eating habits need to be tailored around that.
Either way, you do need to eat at least 2 meals a day to prevent your body going into chronic starvation mode and storing all your fats, even moreso if you do excercise.
>>
>>29027441

Hardy har har

I eat to live instead of living to eat and game instead of stuff my face to fill the void
>>
>>29023374
>expecting someone to have self control
>on arcanine
go back to your home board
>>
Jesus Christ, that excuse only works if you're 12.
Ask your mother to cook you different food, or even just less of what she makes, or even better COOK FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF it's not hard you fatass
>>
>>29027515

Starvation mode is not real you fucking retard. What makes you want to go online and post stupid bullshit like this? Are you really this stupid or is it an epic ruse?
>>
>>29023356
Cook for yourself you lazy cunt. It'll give you some self-confidence and if you just eat skinless chicken and rice and shit like that you'll be normal sized within 6 months.
>>
>>29023356
My mom cooks my dinner and I lost 50lbs, all i did was count dinner as roughly 600 calories, which meant I was allowed roughly 1000 calories for breakfast and lunch and snacks. Also I ate a lot less sugar and started running 3 days a week. I was never hungry and found it really easy
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.