[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 23 years old >Massive shut-in, I rarely get out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1457012675263.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1457012675263.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>Be me, 23 years old
>Massive shut-in, I rarely get out of my house and work from home
>Receive a call from an old highschool friend
>Invites me to a mini-reunion with some other guys from highschool
>Might as well go because on friday I mostly fap and read manga
>Meet them at a bar, about 3 guys and 4 girls
>The guys greet me
>Keep my mouth shut for the first 35 minutes as these normies talked about nothing but their uni and shit
>Suddenly one of the girls brings up this:
>"You know that my friend applied to this job and got rejected just because she just got married and was about to get pregnant? They picked a man who studied the exact same thing!"
>The first thing that crossed my mind is: "Are you literally autistic?"
>I said out loud:
>"OF COURSE he would rather pick the man because otherwise he'd have to pay for your friend's parental leave and he probably needs people who WORK urgently!"
>They all look at me like I'm some sort of monster
>The guys look down
>"Disgusting, let's move somewhere else people. I don't wanna sit next to oppressive people."
>I looked at the 3 guys, their faces showed that they obviously agreed with me but were to afraid to talk

What the fuck is wrong with people these days
>>
>>29023349
today's people are retarded

it's a cold fact
>>
>>29023349
Wait, so the guys didn't back you up at all?
That's so depressing.
Why is this generation made up of beta cucks who can't disagree with women?
>>
>>29023349
well, you were right but women.
>>
>>29024399
Pretty sure it's more the fact that it was his first input to the conversation in 35 minutes of being there, and it was to ask if one of the few people attending was autistic.
>>
>>29024445
You don't read much, do you?
>>
>>29023349
yeah you fucked up by calling her autistic, firstly.
all you had to do was leave that part out, and then calmly just say what you were going to say.

I guess because you're somewhat socially inept, that you don't realise people don't respond well to being called insults.
>>
>>29024490

>Keep my mouth shut for the first 35 minutes as these normies talked about nothing but their uni and shit
>Suddenly one of the girls brings up this:
>"You know that my friend applied to this job and got rejected just because she just got married and was about to get pregnant? They picked a man who studied the exact same thing!"
>The first thing that crossed my mind is: "Are you literally autistic?"

What are you going on about, retard?
>>
>>29024445
>he can't read basic grammar
>>
>>29024521
>crossed his mind
This doesn't mean he said it out loud to her.

If you notice in the next line, he then clarified what he did say to her out loud, which was:
>"OF COURSE he would rather pick the man because otherwise he'd have to pay for your friend's parental leave and he probably needs people who WORK urgently!"
>>
>>29024516
don't mind me OP, I misread the post, but yeah your guy friends are spineless cucks
>>
>>29024551
I was wrong. That's not even really the point. Conversation with people you aren't good friends with isn't about dropping truth bombs and trying to "redpill" people. I'm sure OP explained like a total sperglord or they just wouldn't have reacted the way they did.
>>
>>29024608
Yeah, I'm leaning towards this too.
OP probably said it in a very accusatory and condescending way.

Just say it calmly. If you believe you're right there's no need to sound elitist while you're saying it.

Considering OP is a shut-in, his social cues can't be too good,so I'm definitely assuming he said it in a weird way.
>>
>>29023349
>>"OF COURSE he would rather pick the man because otherwise he'd have to pay for your friend's parental leave and he probably needs people who WORK urgently!"
>OF COURSE
>WORK
>!

This is where you fucked up, you sounded aggressive and self rightious to them. With a bunch of guys this wouldn't have been a problem, even if they disagreed with you they would rise to challenge you rather than get triggered. The phrase "Yeah, but to be fair..." with your point explained without spergphasis on certain words will do a long way to allowing you to state your redpill opinion and show your power level without people thinking you're a total dick.
>>
>>29024742
>his social cues can't be too good,so I'm definitely assuming he said it in a weird way.

He could have phrased that shit perfectly, doesn't matter when he's dealing with idiotic tumblr-tier bitches and massive cucks who are to afraid to think for themselves.

Keep in mind that it's not like the whole group turned on him, just the alpha-bitch, who's probably the loudest of the group.

Why do we assume OP sperged out? he was fighting an uphill battle from the start, you can't tell normies anything anyway
>>
>>29023349
You can make a valid point without sperging you know. Should've said something along the lines of "maybe the company is going through hard times, and can't afford to pay someone through maternity leave".
Disassociating yourself is a good way to not get wrecked like that.
>>
/r9k/ listen, you don't need to call OP an idiot. There is no way you can get sex from the women OP was sitting with. You don't need to pretend here, it's ok, you're with likeminded men who can speak openly and honestly with each other. You are anonymous here, you don't need to fear reprisal from anyone.

Let it go. Let it go.
>>
There are things you dont mention in social situations, unless you are really good friends.

The biggest mistake was, that OP didnt add a word to the whole conversation,and his first sentence was highly inappropiate in that circle.

Also I would have totally left, not because I'm a cuck, but because I would have two choices:
-Go with people, who I can talk with and sound interesting, are interested in me
-Stay with a sperglord, who could only add a totally unsuitable sentence to the whole conversation.
>>
>keep my mouth shut for first 35min

thats the problem

you need to talk straight away, if you wait too long you become beta in their minds
>>
>>29025040
This. the amount of beta thirsty idiots in this thread is insane.

Like no shit OP is a sperg, who isn't one on /r9k/? only failed normies call him out on such obvious shit.

>>29025214
>not because I'm a cuck,
>who I can talk with and sound interesting

If you find tumblr feminists interesting then sorry m8 you're a cuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.